What's new

RPG [D code] 吸血姫の心 Vampire Princess Heart RE130795 RJ130795 RPGMaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A half-vampire RPGMaker game .- . although I think the half-vampire thing is more toward her battle form (bat, sword, 'wolf') and story mainly.

Didn't play the demo to any degree, but I did decrypt the file to see what's in there and so far I'm interested.

\- -\ Another interesting note is that the author's website is in Chinese, but the game itself is in Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [D code]吸血姫の心

The creator said he will sell the uncen ver. at the same time.:p

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Little bit buggy game but nothing game crashing. Clothing destruction, main female corruption, interesting game~

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks^^

in the demo I've noticed that when she is naked and you go into her room begins to masturbate ^ ^ it.

Little bit buggy game but nothing game crashing. Clothing destruction, main female corruption, interesting game~
and lubricates with me because from nothing.
If you are using XP then no one is wonderful.
Unfortunately dier lezte rpg maker is not 100% compatible.

had the problem with XP also always had.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone tell me what the 4 green stats are below the normal stats? Also how can i get her naked, i did it once by mistake but can't do it again? Tnx in advance

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stats
o--------------------------------------->
I [Need to drink blood] [Need to pee]
I
I [Sensitivity or Libido] [Shame]
V

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stats
o--------------------------------------->
I [Need to drink blood] [Need to pee]
I
I [Sensitivity or Libido] [Shame]
V
Tnx a lot now about the naked question can you help? Cause for some reason my clothes doesn't seem to be able to get damaged at all so he doesn't even has a scratch in her sttus portrait in the menu.

jotaro74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stucked on a vampire boss he regen life mast fast , how kill him?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game has serious errors.
Once you've slept in the inn, the clothing no longer breaks and the loss of value no longer increases.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might just be me, had the same problem in the demo...but how do you leave the bedroom in the beginning?

Edit: nevermind

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

stucked on a vampire boss he regen life mast fast , how kill him?
When he transforms in the dark form, just transform in your Bat form, and spam him with the bat skill, you will counter most attacks from him so he should go down after a while

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the plant girl killable? I've been fighting her for about 10 minutes, but her health seems infinite...
Nevermind, I got her. You need to use the bomb you get in a chest. Her hp is ridiculous.
Edit: Who do I give the item to?

Last edited:

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can lose to her and come back and get the item as well. Haven`t tried killing her.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do I unlock h-scenes? The only things I could get so far are the pee scenes and the groping scenes.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I unlock h-scenes? The only things I could get so far are the pee scenes and the groping scenes.
Get 50+ Lust/Libido/Whatever (From Masturbation/Groping, you'll know you're there when the groping scene changes), then the next time you use the broken down bathroom at the first town's beach some guys will stick their dicks through the holes in the wall and cum on her. (+5 Shame as well, if you're lucky.)

I'm gonna guess (from the preview images) as Lust and Shame go higher, more scenes unlock at that bathroom.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've found a few in the demo, though looking through the decrypted file I was missing at least 2 more so blah.

First one is to pee in the toilet at the beach, first time shows people peeking in, 2nd time they masturbate on her...
Not sure if higher libido change the scene

Second one starts where the guy/girl were having sex at the beach, if you try to get close she'll comment about it.
At some point those two disappears and there's sparkle on the floor there.
If you try to pick it up the guy will ambush you and make you give him blowjob.
Then once you get to 2nd city, there's a spot to the right of the city's south exit where there's another sparkle.
The conversation implies you can find him again later.

Third is the waitress job.
In the beach pub, at some point the owner will offers you the job, then you just talk to a customer when they get ! sign above their head.
After 4 customers or so you'll get something like a 'finale'
Higher libido can make her serve customers while naked and also change the finale accordingly.

And there's taking hits from enemies eventually rip your cloth (4 stages of it, full, tear, one breast out and naked)

BaraknaObama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone who can tell me what to do after losing to the plant girl? (and porting back, getting her item)

jasondudly468

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i must be stupid, so i have to ask, how do you get her to wear the clothes so she can get out of the bed room?

Status
Not open for further replies.