What's new

RPG Abandoned Erotical Night 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like development has begun on Erotical Night 2.
This is the best news this month as far as I'm concerned.

edit: Pretty sure the game (if hopefully not the author) is dead.
The blog hasn't been posted to in 23 months and the commercial site has been down for nearly a year now.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 2

Looks like development has begun on Erotical Night 2.
This is the best news this month as far as I'm concerned.
damn you, I wish this was kept secret til he was at least in demo range. Now it's going to be torture waiting for the game to be released. Or at least til something good is released and I forget about it.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

erotical night 2 and Monster girl quest 3 demo announced?
What a week

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

you dont have to pain yourselves. remember how long it took to complete fairy on ice. just forget about it and wait a year :>

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is probably going to be a very, very long wait to be able to see the release of this game, but still good news nevertheless

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I clicked here ready to rage thinking this was a troll thread, but then I saw the screenshots and almost fainted from sheer joy.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i hope there is some improvement to the battle mechanics. erotical night is a great game imo, but those fight scenes tend to get really repetitive. meaning you actually do the same moves EVERY time depending on the girl to win the fight.
i'd love to see a little more flexible battle system... other than that everything can stay as it is.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

These games are the reason why i like Japanese people so much.And japanese girls are so damn cute.And because their language is so fucking cool! ^~^

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i hope there is some improvement to the battle mechanics. erotical night is a great game imo, but those fight scenes tend to get really repetitive. meaning you actually do the same moves EVERY time depending on the girl to win the fight.
i'd love to see a little more flexible battle system... other than that everything can stay as it is.
The real problem to me was the overuse of "potions"
The whole game you are eiter supposed to keep your pants on or consume a potion every round.

The game needs less reliance on potions, more "hp" (so I can endure at least 3-4 maneuvers without constantly using water) and possibly a leveling system.
the last battles completely replace strategy with "Have I bought enough angel tears?"

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The real problem to me was the overuse of "potions"
The whole game you are eiter supposed to keep your pants on or consume a potion every round.

The game needs less reliance on potions, more "hp" (so I can endure at least 3-4 maneuvers without constantly using water) and possibly a leveling system.
the last battles completely replace strategy with "Have I bought enough angel tears?"
Lack of a level system was pretty much THE complaint I had about the first one, though I suppose a game like that is easier to balance when all you have to worry about (designwise) are the pants (and the toys to a lesser extent).

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is a god. And with all the great news this month, he's gotta have a divine hard-on.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm personally hoping that running won't be restricted to a single pair of rocket pants this time, or at least to a secondary equipment slot.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder if he wouldn't have an easier time doing this in rpgmaker instead of flash.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wonder if he wouldn't have an easier time doing this in rpgmaker instead of flash.
To make the same type of game? I don't think he can do it in rpgmaker.

Flash or a regular game program are his best choices.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Erotical nights wasn't just a game to me, it was an adventure..

Following the in-depth FAQ step by step, I felt like indiana jones
completing quests and finding new girls to fight.

I never did complete the extra-bonus stuff like the bunny girls, but
I beat the game none the less, and felt I deserved to use a 100% save
afterwards..

On top of being the best non-RoR hentai game in existence, (With monster girl quest coming up a close second) it was fun to play it through like that, and I have fond memories of figuring it out to find the next babe.

If I have any hopes or expectations for the sequel, it's that they make it SIMPLER to progress in the game, so I DON'T have to be like indiana jones just to pass a quest... And maybe polish their engrish up a bit..

But other than that, I already know it's gonna be better than the first..
I've got plenty of other games on my to-fap list right now, so I won't be
dieing of anxiousness any time soon. :D

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, I'm curious about "Erotical Night" now. Is it as good as Monster Girl Quest? And does it need grinding? (I hate grinding).

Any chance someone could share download links to the original one? (I'm assuming its been translated)

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I'm curious about "Erotical Night" now. Is it as good as Monster Girl Quest? And does it need grinding? (I hate grinding).

Any chance someone could share download links to the original one? (I'm assuming its been translated)
Erotical Night is an isometric 3/4 view adventure/RPG.
The plot is that succubi have overrun the kingdom, and you as the lone hero must overcome them and get to the root of the cause. Succubi can only be defeated by a good dicking, but losing to one means becoming their slave (though for the hero, it only means waking up in the starting area with half your cash missing).

As for gameplay (and your question) very light grind. As mentioned upthread there is no level system, so character advancement comes purely in the form of your armor, (various pants that are either purchased, found or obtained through quests) weapons and tools (sex toys, some of which are battery powered) your battery (which gets upgraded every time you defeat a boss) and potions (which, as also mentioned upthread tends to become the main focus of battles towards the end of the game). The only real grind comes from getting cash, and like I said, very light.

Encounters (aside from roadblocking girls and bosses) are random, but you have a 100% escape chance (except from bosses) and there's no penalty for running away. Battles are a contest of who gets the other off first, and you have various methods of foreplay at your disposal, but a girl can only be "finished off" by a dicking, (which poses some risk to yourself as well, naturally).

I don't have a link, but yes, there's an official engrish version from the developer himself.

Oh, forgot to mention, one of the reasons why this is a classic: the "combat" is fully animated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.