What's new

RPG [ ポン・デ・ウシ] オークストライク (RJ099839)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Orc Strike 2

been playing this game for a while and i have a question?
I have clicked an option will torturing a girl in the dungeon and it doesn't allow me to torture her more. Is this good or not?

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I loved the first one...but a lot of that was ramza022's incredible job translating it. Without that....I dunno. I suck at machine translating.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

been playing this game for a while and i have a question?
I have clicked an option will torturing a girl in the dungeon and it doesn't allow me to torture her more. Is this good or not?
Whenever you have public sex in the park (which you can have with each of your party members after visiting their rooms a few times), a man with a pony tail and a mustache will come up and talk to you. After a few times, you'll hear a jingle.

After this jingle plays, the girls you can't torture anymore, can then be sold to this man.

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know what, I'm done trying to hack Set's exp at the beginning of the game, but I did manage to make a save file that starts you off at city fare after the mansion with
16,777,215 GOLD PIECES

Have fun.
Useful, nice job.

Since the game doesn't have a 2x exp/gold/item equipment, I put one in myself. After you add the data folder into the game, you should find it in the Prologue(and *only* in the Prologue), outside of the starting manor by investigating the gray pedestral on the lower right part of the map. There's no message on getting it, but it should be there.

I used the 1.01 version of the game, so using with other versions might not be good.

Edit:
1. Extract the .rgss3a of the game with rgssad_wx or whatever you use
2. Place the extracted files into the game folder
3. Rename the .rgss3a file or delete it
4. Place the data.zip into the game folder and extract

Attachments

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just use cheat-engine to give myself 999999 exp, then then after a single battle, i instantly level up to level 50 or something.

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just wondering how to catch those rare spawn girls? I can defeat Ciel now, but it just says she runs away...

Nv mind, found out it's a game of chance.

Last edited:

bobjobs

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.05:

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd just like to say that I've found 3 girls to catch on the Japan-like island, one silver haired girl near the west town (around the small lake) and 2 more at the north east side of the island, near the white mountain range. One of those is Nakoruru, and she will join your party after a spell in the dungeon.

thordain8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know what, I'm done trying to hack Set's exp at the beginning of the game, but I did manage to make a save file that starts you off at city fare after the mansion with
16,777,215 GOLD PIECES

Have fun.
i use cheat engine and in the character's status their is a exp gauge and a to next level gauge the top one if u put that in a calculator times two plus 1 the fight one battle and put increased value by the value times two (OF THE EXP GAINED) then you can put in 99999999 and fight one battle and they will be max lvl works on all characters also gets some scenes for some characters
Edit-that same formula works on gold too

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i was able to beat fourth country(Japan). After the spying scene:
1.In battlefield talk with allied General.
2. Go to first country central city(can enter city, but can't enter castle)
3. On west side of city, event on the north-east mansion(the one with a butler that kick you out)
4. After scenes, talk allied general to raid battlefield(mid-boss battle)
5. After battle, go to east city and attack it.

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone beat the castle wall of the last castle? It is quite difficult to beat it

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How Do I Find Rin Tohsaka? Besides, I Hope That This Game Will Be Translated To English Immediately!

carlosxuyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

beat the game. Gilgamesh was dificult, but i beat it. Bestiary about 97 percent complete. Some missing entries. and don't know what to do.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 2.00 was released last month, not sure if anyone has it.

From what I can tell on his blogspot he added in an additional dungeon and apparently other stuff too because he posted a picture of Rider/Alexander the Great from the fate/zero series that wasn't in version 1.

Blake81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get past the Castle Gate battle of the 5th City (Full Metal Alchemist City)? Hawkeye on the balcony keeps taking pot shots at my party with Unavoidable 1-Hit Kills and I simply can't stay alive long enough to take down the knights; not even with 9 Phoenix Feathers in my inventory and 3 chars who can cast Raise (Seth, Irina and Erina).

Is there some sort of secret path or some event I must clear to prevent Hawkeye from sniping my party to death?

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else getting crashes when attempting to use Cheat engine to change things?

Edit: Nvm it seems it was just conflicting with chiistrans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.