What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Sinus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

I'm still playing XD

These are the changes made ​​in the last maintenance.
Changes in 4/3 maintenance

◎ new girl added,
- Kyukamima la Tarnovo Ki
- Hiraga Gennai
- space police van Shine
- poppy ( match reward: 4/7 ~)

◎ There is effect each area in the area of ​​the new area added this time added.
· Kyukamima la Tarnovo Ki area dimension system unit other than attack speed reduction, Hiraga Gennai area air unit other than movement speed reduced, the space police van Shine area only enemy unit attack power rise

◎ change so that the character you have set at the beginning of the team favorite.
We are aware that this was set from the favorite girl more screen until now,
Girl you are set to "the head of the team" from this time will be treated as a favorite.
※ Because there is the case that the favorite team of the current is changed, please note.

◎ girl Torture later, the girl trained to change this is the girl to become the state that was set to frame Torture after the training but had been reset girl who is released,
Torture is a state of the remains set even after, followed by training and was able to operate.

◎ login bonus bug fixes dialog box does not appear,
And at login 50 days after the first login bonus resumption of

◎ problem was fixed that not come up on the screen missile expansion at the time of some unit

◎ fixes display problem when switching of various screens.

対戦報酬に新女の子登場!
The new girl appeared in the battle rewards!

戦いも応援もこなす万能ユニット
All-purpose unit that battle also cheer Konasu

nothing is known about of her, for now we can only wait. XD

EDIT: The new R unit (楊貴妃) and SR extension x5 will be given as prizes to the first 300 places in the tournament/ competition
Thanks for the good amount of information, you glorious man.

Also, my favorite char that other can see is now the girl placed in the first slot, I take it?
Is the favourite-star also gone then? If not, what does it do?

Now.
Continue!

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks for the good amount of information, you glorious man.

Also, my favorite char that other can see is now the girl placed in the first slot, I take it?
Is the favourite-star also gone then? If not, what does it do?

Now.
Continue!
Yes, the unit favorite-star no longer exists, now your first slot in your team is your favorite unit.

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why i can't pvp ? pls tell me i need 20 rp T_T

any1 still play this game pls add friend me 'Dayjaaa' i can't pass map 11 12 T_T

Keima

Reputation score

Why i can't pvp ? pls tell me i need 20 rp T_T
because pvp only works 6 days per week, on Sundays no fights but results count and starts again on Monday.

any1 still play this game pls add friend me 'Dayjaaa' i can't pass map 11 12 T_T
ok I send you the request :) when the maintenance is over.
the 4/17 added 3 new girls :D

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Took a shot at one of the new areas and noticed my Pirate Sapphires(?) has become 'generic,' meaning she no longer has her very quick attack recovery, which what made her unique before:(.

The pace has been notably slower (since the last time I played), esp. how long it takes units to advance forward once a melee scrum has ended. I got annoyed at how difficult it becomes to advance closer to the 'boss' when enemy Y-Poolas could instantly close any openings before my troops even begin advancing, allowing their own fresh units to close the gap quickly. Got my first 20-minute stalemate this way.
I suppose I'll need to get a Sarutobi into the lineup or train a Y-Poola of my own, while continuing to farm for a game changer like 6th heaven...

Has these changes been in place for a while?

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Took a shot at one of the new areas and noticed my Pirate Sapphires(?) has become 'generic,' meaning she no longer has her very quick attack recovery, which what made her unique before:(.

The pace has been notably slower (since the last time I played), esp. how long it takes units to advance forward once a melee scrum has ended. I got annoyed at how difficult it becomes to advance closer to the 'boss' when enemy Y-Poolas could instantly close any openings before my troops even begin advancing, allowing their own fresh units to close the gap quickly. Got my first 20-minute stalemate this way.
I suppose I'll need to get a Sarutobi into the lineup or train a Y-Poola of my own, while continuing to farm for a game changer like 6th heaven...

May you refer to area 20, these stages make your units move slower (execpt for air units). by how well you say what you should have as Sarutobi units or air units as Beelzebub

Also you must have this Skill バイ アグ レーション · ハイ (honestly for me that is the best Skill).

That increase all statistics, including attack speed and movement speed of all your units.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been a while since I went here. Anyhow, I'll go update the skills since there's been some really major changes in game. Need confirmation on one of the skills though, the second one that covers the entire field with slime that slows down the enemies. Does it also disable your skills when your opponent uses it on you in PvP?

One last note; Game sure is more laggy than when I last tried it.

Keima

Reputation score

Been a while since I went here. Anyhow, I'll go update the skills since there's been some really major changes in game. Need confirmation on one of the skills though, the second one that covers the entire field with slime that slows down the enemies. Does it also disable your skills when your opponent uses it on you in PvP?

One last note; Game sure is more laggy than when I last tried it.
The truth what has happened to me when I used this skill in pvp is that although I have defeated my opponent the battle does not stop until the effect of the skill ends, (my units are advancing until they disappear XD)

at least I have not seen my opponents with that skill.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Level 19: All units other than "dimension" type of units have their attack speed halved. (Sapphires is not dimension type and would suffer penalty)
If you want to put together a "dimension" deck for this level, look for green globe mark on unit cards.

Level 20: All non-flying units have their movement speed reduced. This applies to enemy footsloggers too. (only fair that way I guess)

Level 21: All enemy units have their damage doubled.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The truth what has happened to me when I used this skill in pvp is that although I have defeated my opponent the battle does not stop until the effect of the skill ends, (my units are advancing until they disappear XD)
at least I have not seen my opponents with that skill.
Lul. Alright, I'm not sure if its just me or not so I'll leave it as unconfirmed until others says the same thing. That sure is a funny one Kei. I haven't had that happen to me though. :D

Keima

Reputation score

Lul. Alright, I'm not sure if its just me or not so I'll leave it as unconfirmed until others says the same thing. That sure is a funny one Kei. I haven't had that happen to me though. :D
Yeah, my units are advancing into the unknown. XD

btw Finally I get the new Hiraga Gennai R unit :)

EDIT: New event in the Special Zone
Jap
◆◆◆ サクライベント開催のお知らせ ◆◆◆

本日のメンテナンス終了より「サクライベント」を開催しました。

イベントの詳細は以下のとおりです。

-----------------------------------------------------------------

【イベント内容】

◎スペシャルエリアに期間限定サクラエリア登場!
 ・ソメヰヨシノ(R)
 ・遠山金四郎景元(R)
 ・JK刑事 天宮サツキ(SR)

イベントキャラクターはレアルーレットで獲得可能!
また、各エリア最終ステージクリア時にも低確率でドロップ!!

【イベント期間】

◎4月17日(木)の定期メンテ終了 ~ 5月1日(木)の定期メンテ開始まで

※定期メンテナンスは休日を除く平日の11:00 ~ 12:00

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eng
◆ ◆ ◆ Announcement of events held Sakura ◆ ◆ ◆

I held a "Sakura events " from the end of the maintenance today .

Details of the event are as follows .

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------

[ Event Information ]

◎ limited time Sakura area appeared in the special area !
· Somewiyoshino (R)
- Toyama Kinshiro Kagemoto (R)
· JK criminal Amamiya Satsuki (SR)

Event character that can be acquired in the rare roulette !
In addition, the drop in the low probability to each area clear during the last stage !

[ Events ] period

◎ regular maintenance until the start of the Thursday, May 1 regular maintenance - the end of Thursday, April 17

※ regular maintenance is 11:00 to 12:00 on weekdays except holidays

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you use rare tickets? It says I have 3 but I don't see an option to spin it anywhere.

Keima

Reputation score

How do you use rare tickets? It says I have 3 but I don't see an option to spin it anywhere.
You need 5 Rare Tickets to use Roulette Gatcha, when you have at least 5 tickets the option appears.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

derp, i didn't read the instructions to the left carefully. Thanks~

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just got the New Rare from 1-6 Someiyoshino I'll let you know how she is.

So her attack is medium ranged and has a chance to deflect missile attacks

The major downside I can see is her slow attack animation otherwise she seems to be good

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

my IGN is: Hiriko
if anyone doesn't mind adding me.

Keima

Reputation score

derp, i didn't read the instructions to the left carefully. Thanks~
no problem :)
the same thing happened to me.
my IGN is: Hiriko
if anyone doesn't mind adding me.
done :cool:
I just got the New Rare from 1-6 I'll let you know how she is.
So her attack is medium ranged and has a chance to deflect missle attacks
Congrats!
I am now trying to get her. I loved her design

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to buy DMM point ? I cant register my VISA card

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

May you refer to area 20, these stages make your units move slower (execpt for air units). by how well you say what you should have as Sarutobi units or air units as Beelzebub

Also you must have this Skill バイ アグ レーション · ハイ (honestly for me that is the best Skill).

That increase all statistics, including attack speed and movement speed of all your units.
Level 19: All units other than "dimension" type of units have their attack speed halved. (Sapphires is not dimension type and would suffer penalty)
If you want to put together a "dimension" deck for this level, look for green globe mark on unit cards.

Level 20: All non-flying units have their movement speed reduced. This applies to enemy footsloggers too. (only fair that way I guess)

Level 21: All enemy units have their damage doubled.
Thank you, Keima and companion, for answering my inquiries. I'm still short of reaching level 50, so it'll still be a while before I unlock the last skill.

I must admit all the new cards look gorgeous. Though the farming remains very excruciating.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Congrats to the people who got the new chars. :D

As for me, I'm aiming for the SR one first. No luck so far though. Hopefully others will be more lucky! :)