What's new

[DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Shokushu Kingdom (Tentacle Kingdom) Mobile

UM...what i mean is what u need to enter the code ----> 招待ID is that fd or not @@?
and i would like to ask ~ can we get the Rcard (those Princess )given from the RPGbattle again by fighting one more? or need to draw? i really want to make them evolution 3 more times ><
beside ,the School event ? i get only the girl in pink unifrom. can i get the teacher by just fighting ? or need to draw ,too ?.

thank you for helping, and sorry for poor engish
The School Event:

The Pink haired girl - you can get four just by fighting and filling the hearts 4 times.

The teacher you must draw.

For normal Quests:

The princesses you can only get once through fighting. The rest you must draw - but I would not worry - as you play, you will get free rare ticket cards and evolve them without spending.

招待ID - That is the referral ID. You enter the ID of the person who refers you.

The bottom is your referral ID - people enter that so you can credit.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much~
i understand now~
but i always draw the same by catching those from RPGbattle :(
here is mine ID iqgogo618
CODE 169179

PLZ ADD me and play together:)

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you so much~
i understand now~
but i always draw the same by catching those from RPGbattle :(
here is mine ID iqgogo618
CODE 169179

PLZ ADD me and play together:)
The cards will change through different stages.

But you have to win the rare tickets to start to draw other cards.

Or finish the Raid Event requirements. Good luck!

Btw - this limited Raid Boss has waaaaay too much HP

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yet another PVP battle event - now w/o the anticipation of a girl... just Evolver cards, though I could use more LR evolvers.

Rounds that are worth it: 2, 6, 10

Those will have 100 win, LR evolvers

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great idea for this game.

add me to help with RaidBoss fight!

Nickname : perleflamme
ID: afghjmPQ78

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Added to the active player list. I wonder how many people are actually still active?

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whats the new event about, with the cookies?

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry all - was away on vacation and didn't have chance to post.

It was a weekend raid event - but the prize was "meh." A rare card. Qiuck raid event where the previous gatcha girls gave you a bonus.

I wish I could give co-administration rights for the first/second posts for updating when I get busy. Particularly to akaterasu

I'll make up for it by posting some more card pictures when I get a chance.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ADD ME
iqgogo618 XDD
i keep playing everydayXD

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

x2 Leveling bonus in effect from 2014/04/08 12:00~2014/04/11 13:59 JPN TZ. Now's a good time to evolve your cards of choice before the next event starts.

This may well be a good time utilize Friendship gacha, those high level reinforced tentacles for twice the effect, plus those energy drinks to haste 'training'

Had a busy weekend as well. Having all those simultaneous events, plus trying to finish a statsheet I've been slowly working on, had me forget about this thread. I may post a draft pretty soon.

Anyways, welcome fellow tentacle aficionados!:D

edit:

File's too big to upload here... First time trying google drive.
Link:

Far from complete, but do feel free to edit or download and add new info. Let me know if something is wrong w/ this system.

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Several new announcements... but pretty unclear what they're about - google translate complete fails:

4/12/2014 A "Tier Raid Event" - not exactly sure what the details will be, but there are mentions of "breast size" and "vampires." It may be replacing the Alvida/Pirate ongoing Raid Boss event as a continuous raid event.

And another future limited raid event incorporating "Tarzan"

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To anyone who hasn't checked in yet, the current raid event is "Tentacle Island," and it's a guild raid event similar to the recent "Graduation" event.

4/12/2014 A "Tier Raid Event" - not exactly sure what the details will be, but there are mentions of "breast size" and "vampires." It may be replacing the Alvida/Pirate ongoing Raid Boss event as a continuous raid event.
edit: Also the pirate Alvida of the Ruby gacha has been replaced with the aforementioned 'vampire,' Vampire [Ga-bera] (fire SR)

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have a guild I can join?
LV32
IGN:Hiriko
fimyGSTXZ7

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have a guild I can join?
LV32
IGN:Hiriko
fimyGSTXZ7
I'm not aware of any guild based from this forum (too few anyway to be competitive in events), or any english site for that matter.:(

If you're aiming for the guild ranking rewards, your best bet, IMO, is to check the top guilds in the rankings and 'apply.' Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how guilds manage applicants nor how to scout guilds. There are guilds that seem to have requirements to be accepted such as being of a certain level. So you may consider just applying and hope to get picked up.

Currently a member of Guild Shiun, w/ Shiun being the GM. Feel free to apply. The thing though is his presence has been notably amiss these past few days, so I cannot assure a quick response right now.

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not aware of any guild based from this forum (too few anyway to be competitive in events), or any english site for that matter.:(

If you're aiming for the guild ranking rewards, your best bet, IMO, is to check the top guilds in the rankings and 'apply.' Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how guilds manage applicants nor how to scout guilds. There are guilds that seem to have requirements to be accepted such as being of a certain level. So you may consider just applying and hope to get picked up.

Currently a member of Guild Shiun, w/ Shiun being the GM. Feel free to apply. The thing though is his presence has been notably amiss these past few days, so I cannot assure a quick response right now.
Honestly amazed you got into that guild. Surprised they had openings. =) They rank top 3 constantly.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was surprised, too. A few days had passed before I noticed that I got accepted. I believe it was during an event and I was in the lvl 30s.

As a member, I noticed our guild master would take in even low level players when he roots out members that have been inactive for too long. I do hope our guild master makes a return soon.

A thing of note. When evolving SR or LR cards, you can influence the slot to get the reward you want. Keep an eye on the tentacle in the x-ray, when you start the slot machine. On the third thrust, when the tentacles strikes the deepest (left-most)), press stop. If you get the hang of it you'll likely get the 3 full HP potions, w/c is the reward I aim for.

If you click stop when the tentacle pulls (right-most) out after the 5th thrust, you can go for the 3 portraits and see the scene, even before the last evolution (you won't get the portraits on the last evol though).

Last edited:
OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the FYI

btw - did you know the tentacle scenes are actually much less censored/almost uncensored?

OP
hkdigweed

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guild Raid ended.

2x Experience until 4/25, 10AM tokyo time.

I'm expecting another PVP Colosseum event to buy time for the next raid event.

Wasn't too active this raid event - didn't like the prizes. How about everyone else?

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Barely got into Top 50 on the last night.
Guild did well, but w/o 2 of the guild's top 3 contributors MIA, we couldn't get into the Top 5.
An LR card is nice to get. Now if only it came w/ a set of LR evolvers...

Didn't expect another EXP bonus event so soon.
btw - did you know the tentacle scenes are actually much less censored/almost uncensored?
Indeed. Me likey <3
Too bad only cards above R rarity get scenes. I'd like the common girls get a scene, as well on their final evol (i'm fine if they take out the bonus slot machine for them)

Last edited: