What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ポン・デ・ウシ ] Orc Strike オークストライク RJ099839

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Orc Strike

I don't know if it's been answered before but every time I try to launch the game it say's RGSS2 player has stopped working. Help please.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know if it's been answered before but every time I try to launch the game it say's RGSS2 player has stopped working. Help please.
Have you installed the RPG Maker runtimes? If not please do so. If you have try re-installing them

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have you installed the RPG Maker runtimes? If not please do so. If you have try re-installing them
I did but it still didn't work. But it's okay now I downloaded the Japanese version and simply transferd the data file.
Ps. Thanks for trying to help.:)

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this one is likely the hidden room in the orc cave where ramza teaches you ultima strike
Where is that at? Also, I searched for the Skeleton bro and could not find it.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

hi!

it's possible to make a new game with the experience end? if yes how?

Sorry for my bad english....i'm french....:)
No, there is no "New Game Plus" or similar modes.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Where is that at? Also, I searched for the Skeleton bro and could not find it.
There is a new guy in the store room you can get rid of excess old weapons etc to. Maybe at some point he will teach you a move?

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm about the reveal a secret of the game that makes it much easier, if you want to play the game as it was intended, do not click the spoiler.
There is a nook in the starting cave directly south of were the shady merchant appears to buy your excess goods once you rescue Forman.

If you click on this nook 10 times, it will reveal a room where Gregory can learn a very powerful attack that inflicts about 10,000 damage to all enemies.

Please note there is a unrelated game braking bug were if you beat Orc's End before the Pyramid, you can become trapped in the Pyramid's boss room because said boss doesn't appear. This is because the boss is programmed not to appear after Orc's End is conquered, but the door that leads out of the boss room (which you fall into) is only programmed to unlock if the Pyramid boss is defeated.

DeadManWalking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a quick guide for the Volcano?
I fought Karen but there doesn't seem to be anything else in there.:confused:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally taking a looky at this.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is this the same as this one ?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is this the same as this one ?
No, this one you're talking about is called "オーク・キングダム" (orc kingdom). It seems like a nice game by the way.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, this one you're talking about is called "オーク・キングダム" (orc kingdom). It seems like a nice game by the way.
wow, thanks ...
hmm, I think I already seen that in one of ULMF thread ...
so maybe I get a wrong place or something ... sorry ... :p

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got crash on Forman's rescue first rape scene (that man wife).It said something about audio and crash.

Any know how to get through this?

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got crash on Forman's rescue first rape scene (that man wife).It said something about audio and crash.

Any know how to get through this?
Forget it, just corrupted download. Download again and work fine

Gringo555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those wanting to know the positions of the girls not mentioned before:

Kissuisou Inn:
- Green hair with headband : wanders around outside the inn, after you start pillaging
- Minko (cook, black ponytail) : in the kitchen after you start pillaging (be careful, she's quite strong)
- Ohana (orange hair) : in the female bath, second floor north, with a red curtain; no fight but has two CGs; one before and one after you start raiding
- blond loli: start pillaging and search the rooms with the old man and the ovens (second floor far north east corner), search the clothes and she will run away; now syou will find her outside south of the well in between the two building sections

Final Castle:
- white haired elf: wanders around on the left side outside of the main building
- blond nun: in a house on the right side outside of the main building
- blond villager girl: in the center above the well inside the main building park just before you enter the throne room
-Tabitha, Bianca (Princess, Queen): Boss Battle (difficult!!!)

for the random encounter:
-pink madoka girl: just across the river of the orc cave, use the boat or walk the whole way around.
- black madoka girl: see pink madoka girl (the area south of where you cross the bridge is a good position)
- blond long knoted ponytail, with bow: area south of the volcano
- black side pony tail, wears training suit: peak of the volcano, search around the lava lake in the middle
-Saber : I haven't found her position yet, but it must be somewhere with strong enemies

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Saber appears in that circular area surrounded by montains in Northwest of the map, above that waterfall. To go there, enter the cave through the waterfall and climb up to the Shrine where Rose lives. From the shrine entrance, exit the shrine walking south. You'll then appear in the field map, in the area where Saber appears.

She's pretty strong (1000 HP) and has resistance against magic spells and physhic attacks. Her only weakness is weapons designed to slay dragons, but the battle will be difficult even if you have one of those weapons.

You can steal the sword Excalibur from her, it's a good sword.
"Attack +50 Defense +15 Spirit +20 Holy attribute"

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Orc Strike 2 has been released on DLsite

Reputation score

"Beat" the game, and still missing Human Wiki entry 175. Anyone know who/what that is, and where to find it? I'd wander around the tower a bit, but I have no idea what sprite I'm even looking for.

Also, how many scenes between Greg and Judy are there? I found two....

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Beat" the game, and still missing Human Wiki entry 175. Anyone know who/what that is, and where to find it? I'd wander around the tower a bit, but I have no idea what sprite I'm even looking for.

Also, how many scenes between Greg and Judy are there? I found two....
Human WIki #175 is supposed to be a Blue Dragon monster, which is similar to the Red Dragon, but a little bit stronger. The monster was programmed but it seems it never appears in the real game, in any events, so I guess it is impossible to unlock his info in the wiki. Probably the author changed his mind and didn't use it in the end.

There are just 2 scenes between Greg and Judy.