What's new

ACT [ToffiSama] Fairy War 2

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Before you get your hope up, it's just a test version with no sex, yet.
toffi said:
Finished Kiyori’s Basic animations, attacks and special attacks. But no sex attacks, sorry. =P

Tell me what you think about it. Too fast, too slow? Any attacks I might add? Something important missing (besides the sex attacks)? Anything welcome. And don’t be surprised when the fight suddenly ends. 70 hits are needed to kill Kiyori – no healthbar and no gameover-screen. So the moment you get your 70th hit, you’ll see the title screen. You can fight against two Kiyori’s in a row: the first has an CPU Level of 10 (from 100) and the second 100.

I have to admit making characters with special and supernatural abilities is definitely more fun than making realistic ones.
And download links:

The links were taken directly from the .

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War 2

Sounds awesome, but I'll refrain from downloading until there's something fappable.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*bump* thought i let everybody who isnt up to date know, Toffi's Fairy War 2 game is finished and Toffi says that it'll be uploaded unto his homepage sometime tomorrow.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dammit. Ya beat me to it.

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

*bump* thought i let everybody who isnt up to date know, Toffi's Fairy War 2 game is finished and Toffi says that it'll be uploaded unto his homepage sometime tomorrow.
Doesn't look like I'll be getting any sleep tonight then. F5 finger at the ready...

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't look like I'll be getting any sleep tonight then. F5 finger at the ready...
Why bother hitting F5 when you can script a scheduler to do CTRL+SHIFT+R every 15 seconds? I WILL have this game the moment it's available, damn it!

night401

Lurker
Reputation score

Lurker here,

Have you seen his site? he says he'll upload the game tomorrow, he's still tweaking and testing.

posted this just in case. have fun with your waiting, I'm pretty excited aswell.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

. . . It was a whole 4 posts up...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FAIRY WAR 2!

R

Ryka

Unyuuuu~

I like this game. It plays pretty differently than the other though. But it improves by having endless animations after you 'lose'. It is pretty much how a perfect sexual fighting game with futanari would look like.

It's the only game like that. Which deserves honorable mention.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score

This is...awesome ah now that's outta the way anybody find out if the double XX in VS mode are unlockables? beaten the game twice so far with no luck how to unlock except for Shanti whom you get after beating it once. (with a code)

Which I will not share~ mwhahaha

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah finally this game is so amazing *cheer* :D

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm I think I found a bug... When the press a button to end the fight thing pops up in two player.. all my fights afterword still had that flag so... only one fight lol.

melloten

Lurker
Reputation score

Whenever I try to run the exe I see the screen pop up for about 1/2 a second and then it goes away. Any ideas?

For what it's worth, I can run Fairy Fighting fine and it looks like they were programed with the same program.

melloten

Lurker
Reputation score

Whenever I try to run the exe I see the screen pop up for about 1/2 a second and then it goes away. Any ideas?

For what it's worth, I can run Fairy Fighting fine and it looks like they were programed with the same program.
NVM, fixed...moved the game to the root folder.

E

ecoISDP

So, ladies and gentlemen! Your favorite warriors?

melloten

Lurker
Reputation score

This is...awesome ah now that's outta the way anybody find out if the double XX in VS mode are unlockables? beaten the game twice so far with no luck how to unlock except for Shanti whom you get after beating it once. (with a code)

Which I will not share~ mwhahaha
I beat the game but got no code. Where should it come from?

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score

It says the service is unavailable.

But here is another link if anyone else has problems.

Click DDL for instant access.

(Hate posting direct links that auto download...always make me feel like I am getting a virus)