What's new

Announcement Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found this on the mugen board.

The first box is the password, kai.
The second box is the number in the image to the far right of the page.

As for the game itself, it's a side scroller fighting game. Seems that if you get hit once you're screwed, but it's got some long ass animations for each character (runs awfully slow on my computer though, which is odd.)

I have no idea what most of the game is like, just thought i'd post it quickly. x3

Oh, and btw, it's fullscreen. No idea if you can get it windowed. Edit: Nevermind, you can. XD

And, uh, is this the right tag? Apparently the guy making it is no where near finished so I didn't put full game, as he's still working on it. This is a demo or something.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Some sort of japanese side scroller fight/rape game.

For those wondering, the link seems to be what it says it is, and a mugen board is currently having a thread about this, so it is likely legit.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

For those wondering, the link seems to be what it says it is, and a mugen board is currently having a thread about this, so it is likely legit.
Note: LIKELY

OP
K

Kron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're not missing out on much if you don't trust me, I can't get past the first enemy. Dx Runs too slowly.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

extremely slowly. and it's like you cant jump over the slime and I've yet to find a way to attack it, but that could be because it's slow as balls.
*edit* i shot the thing with like 15 fucking fireballs, can you just jump over invincible enemies? Not much side scrolling if ya cant get to scroll.

*double edit* I dont think you can jump over it either. Whats the mugen board got to say about this?

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You can double jump over the enemies. Press jump and up during a regular jump. This game has nice potential, but the second stage is glitched, the door you enter from falls into a pit before you can even start the damn thing

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Tried it, legit.

Only 1 stage, 5 enemies I've found so far(got to stage 2).

To OP, to avoid the slime and plant, you have to use double jump at a certain timing(hold up and hit jump button to do the second jump in mid-air)
EDIT: You have to do it so that your second jump won't bash your head into the ceiling, so jump and wait until your character start to fall a bit and jump again(too late and you'll get caught, too early and you'll bash your head and fall straight into the slime/plant)
All you really need is double jump and dash(default as right control button)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

awww, and I even tried a double jump, I just thought it would be... ya know, jump.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grar! How fucking big is the fucking hit box on that slime? I can't manage to jump over it for the life of me! Son of a bitch, this game makes me rage!

EDIT: Hmpf, so you can make the jump if it moves into your direction. Alright. Still it's pretty damn hard.

Last edited:

Bowser

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey all, got my comp back from the shop. Ok, it's not that bad double jumping over the enemies (hold up and right and time your second jump late) but I have no idea how to get past that part were the roof drops. I don't see an option to have her crawl or shrink or teleport. I have a feeling it might have something to do with the chest, but I can't seem to interact with that either.
As for why it's running so slow. It's running on what looks to be a xbox360 emulator. I think this guy's planning to pop it up on his.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hit right shift to 'dash'. It makes you crouch as well. Also, F4 window-modes it.

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone getting a IGPlayer fatal error?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

nopers

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't know what the heck's going on. Once I reach the Kuromaru monster on the first platform going up, she won't do her double jump. :\

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Does this need regional settings? Mine was looking for d3dx9_39.dll in English, but the files were Japanese...

Gonna re-dl and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Nope, no help there. It says I should re-install... am I clicking the right file?

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey all, got my comp back from the shop. Ok, it's not that bad double jumping over the enemies (hold up and right and time your second jump late) but I have no idea how to get past that part were the roof drops. I don't see an option to have her crawl or shrink or teleport. I have a feeling it might have something to do with the chest, but I can't seem to interact with that either.
As for why it's running so slow. It's running on what looks to be a xbox360 emulator. I think this guy's planning to pop it up on his.
If you watch closely, you can see the thing drips something down, if your character get hit by it she'll pause going "what?" and then get eaten.

Just dash under it between the drops and you'll go past it.

Don't know what the heck's going on. Once I reach the Kuromaru monster on the first platform going up, she won't do her double jump. :\
There's a chance you jumps and hit the ceiling(the hit box in this game is not what it seems) so your character fall straight down instead.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you watch closely, you can see the thing drips something down, if your character get hit by it she'll pause going "what?" and then get eaten.

Just dash under it between the drops and you'll go past it.
He means the part above that with the low ceiling, but yeah dash is the answer

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Dear God, this game made me rage hard. I finally passed through all the obstacles in the first stage after I finally figured out that it was RIGHT shift that allows you to go under the gap. And then I see a second treasure chest. Whoops! It's a bloody mimic! Now you die!

Now, I'm all for petrification, but when I see her die after finally getting through like that, I broke my keyboard's stand.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a chance you jumps and hit the ceiling(the hit box in this game is not what it seems) so your character fall straight down instead.
My head hits the ceiling at the start of the stage, where I double jump over the slime and the plant.

And to better confer my problem, here's what I do up to the point of the problem;

1:Jump over the slime - and just before landing on him, hitting up and A to do a double jump to land on the other side, between it and the plant
(I usually hit my head, but the double jump still works)

2:Jump over the plant the same way - except I slam against the edge of the platform just up and to the right of it, and land on the ground, unharmed

3:Proceed right, and get past the trap hiding in the ceiling by avoiding the drool

4:Wait until the kuromaru monster looks right - then jump up to the platform with a double jump

5:Attempt to jump to the platform up and to the left - attempting to use a double jump so I can make it, but the double jump refuses to work, and I fall either back to the floor below, or to my death
(And at no point after attempting that jump, will the double jump work, no matter how much I rage at it, tapping madly)
Either this game is attempting at a ero-I Wanna Be the Guy, or I'm doing something very, very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.