What's new

RPG [Kの創作部屋] 乙女神物語~リフィのカラッパ島奮闘記~ (RJ086550)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rifi, a treasure hunter, is looking for “Lithograph of the Virgins of the Goddess.” For this, she sails to the island Karapa inhabited by monsters. However, this is not the only danger awaits her. Men who are ready to do anything for money, lustful demons, and a mysterious group that is in the shade. Can you help find a “lithograph” and protect Rifi, a girl with a pure heart?

Turn-based combat RPG with plenty of CR, h-attacks, and h-scenes to be found throughout.

Virgin Island (Virgin Goddess Story):

Blog:
Dlsite:

download for Version 1.23:

H List Guide: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=374453&postcount=5120

Walkthrough part 1:

Walkthrough part2:

updated Version 1.23 download link and the walkthrough,

Last edited by a moderator:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: virgin island

can you add my hlist link to your first post? link is in my signature
and maybe etigoya's walkthrough as well

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question. To make fastrun to virgin ending , can i just run to ruin town to the b3 and do smth as said in etigoya's walkthrough?

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question. To make fastrun to virgin ending , can i just run to ruin town to the b3 and do smth as said in etigoya's walkthrough?
don't you need the sun and moon stone to go to the ruins in the town?

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Argh, fuck that idea(about fastrun). I dunno what gone wrong, but it seems like 2-3 showers, 2 beach peek events, 2 boy groping events - and girl no longer seems virgin, though no actual H was done(when i got to last boss, i had no 'call goddess' option). Looks like you have to stick to etigoya walkthrough very strictly, though i dunno what prison part is for.
Few tips if you dont know that some things are for:
pick in the hot springs in hill town to break stones;
jump boots sometimes help to jump from higher ground to lower ground;
ropes are need to knot them to stick to get down in a few locations;
boy companion are needed to find forest hidden locations.

it took me a few hrs of FRUUUUUUstration, gonna start game from scratch(now in new version, thanks!).

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Virgin Island Translation Project

Been working on this for a few hours today. Not much to it as of yet, but right now it covers:
1) The intro (when you select 'yes' to seeing the beginning/hearing where she got her information from)
2) A a few items and some basic menu stuff.
3) A couple of NPCs in the first town.
4) The first bathing scene.
5) Getting the map from the little girl.
6) Getting the emergency charm from the hospital's receptionist.
7) First dialogue with the blacksmith and the first 150 gold repair.

Regarding the intro: I couldn't figure out how the creator was handling the main male's name. His name is Abel, but in the dialogue boxes the creator uses the scripting command /m18 (or something like that) to call it up from a list somewhere, but I can't find that list anywhere. If push comes to shove I can just later replace it with 'Abel' in the dialogue scripting box but since I'm sure the creator uses this command elsewhere, I'd like to figure it out. So for right now his name is still in Japanese but due to how the dialogue boxes are set up, it's fairly easy to tell who's talking.

I make no promises of ever finishing this. I'm doing it during my free time, which is limited. And while I'm enjoying it now, as I'm sure anyone who has translated stuff before can tell you, this can quickly become tedious, especially for someone who isn't fluent at all in Japanese. As such, I'll just come out and admit it: while I'll probably finish up a lot of the story events and my favourite of the sex ones, the chances of a 100% complete translation are pretty slim, unless others want to pitch in.

So, with that in mind, if others want to help, I'd be more than happy to make this into a group project. Unlike a lot of RPG Maker games, this one's events are sweet and short, with pretty simple dialogue, so translating it isn't too annoying. What attracted me to the game is whoring out the main character and the straight shota events, so in terms of hentai events, that's what I'll be focusing on the most. If anyone wants in, we can perhaps talk about divvying up the content tomorrow.

What would probably be most useful overall right now is someone tackling the programming scripts, so that the battles and menus are in English. I'm not very savvy when it comes to RPG Maker scripting, so I haven't touched any the scripts yet.

As for my style, I've always preferred the Working Designs way, that is favoring natural sounding dialogue, good flow, and humour over literal accuracy. I'm also not all that great at Japanese, so even if I did favor a more literal script, the accuracy would still be off.

Anywho, here's the Mediafire link for the current version:

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Island Translation Project

I got to ask. How do you extract the Japanese from the game and insert english into it.

edit

Never mind that, I am far more interested in how you managed to get the game unpacked.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What I've been doing is opening up the project in RPG Maker, opening up the game, and then translating the events as I come along them.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got to ask. How do you extract the Japanese from the game and insert english into it.

edit

Never mind that, I am far more interested in how you managed to get the game unpacked.
There are many unpackers for RPG Maker. For XP and VX you can use DRGSS.
For VX Ace there's RPGDecrypter.

I bet there are many others, too. But these two work the best for me.

I didn't see any extra files for them, so those should work.

(Sorry about the link, didn't feel like making a mediafire account. But hey! It's small, so no biggie.)

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I assume you need the japanese version of Rpg maker VX to be able to change anything and the rest of the text not becoming replaced by boxes.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I assume you need the japanese version of Rpg maker VX to be able to change anything and the rest of the text not becoming replaced by boxes.
There is an .ini file in the main directory. You can change it with notepad.
There must be something like rgs102E.dll along other information in that file.
You must chage the E to an J. Then you have japanese symbols instead of boxes

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I absolutely support this idea, have great respect for you and also great expectations for this. Virgin Island is a great game and being able to understand the story and the npcs will be great.

+Rep

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I see what the new version fixes? Someone posted a link once somewhere but I no longer have any idea where...

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not to discourage anyone here, but I'll point out that my RPGMaker Trans software will be supporting RPGMaker VX in the near future. It might be worth waiting, because if there are more bugfixes then your current translation work could be wiped out - not something that would be the case with RPGMaker Trans. Also it would help at finding those strings that you're struggling with...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where can I see what the new version fixes? Someone posted a lik once somewhere but I no longer have any idea where...
Yeah,what he asked.I am interested in that too.

On a sidenote,i think it would be great if they started adding some new scenes to this game instead of all the bugfixes.It is better to upgrade this game some more with new content than it is to start working on a new one.
Anyway this game is better than the ScaleGarden's last one(at least i think so),so it will be interesting to see how well it will fair against that new game that scale garden is making(when it is released of course).

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score

So, about the whole virginity thing. Can I get all the way to the end as a virgin and then do all the non-virgin CGs, or are there time constraints on them?

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1.09 patch note

◆製品版 ver1.09
◆体験版 ver1.16

1.Ver1.08で移行データを使用していると宿屋の泥棒イベントが
  再び発生し、ふくろが戻ってこなくなるバグを修正。
 ※再度泥棒が逃げ込んだ場所(森の奥)に行ってみてください。
  ふくろを取り戻せると思います。
2.吸血コウモリの巣の入口を男が塞いでしまうバグを修正。
3.体験版からデータを引き継いだ場合、ラグザがいなくなって
  しまうバグを修正。

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, about the whole virginity thing. Can I get all the way to the end as a virgin and then do all the non-virgin CGs, or are there time constraints on them?
the game preety much requires of you to stay a virgin for a while(if you wish to have the virgin CG's),so you can switch her to being a slut later on(to get the real stuff).So no,there are no time constraints to getting the scenes,as the scenes you will see are tied in to the way you play entierly(you can miss some scenes completely if you lost certain fights or so).
Anyway do not worry too much about getting all the scenes on your first playtrough(if you play withouth guide),because you can get all things that you may have missed in New Game+.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WTF? When I open the game with rpg maker VX some of the stuff are completely messed up on the map. Like the ship is a collection of random pieces... Am I missing something?