What's new

Zone

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zone

FruitSmoothie, check your addons, and also check your application settings. Irfanview is a good flash player, in it's settings there is an option for it to work with your browser(if you haven't got it already download it along with it's plugins pack, it's free)

sgtbilco, chrome? seriously? I find chrome to be useless, when it works. It's like the browser equivalent of vista

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

What happens when you click Zone-tan's portrait and it becomes anon?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

What happens when you click Zone-tan's portrait and it becomes anon?
Nothing, really. You can click on the portrait of Anon to change it back to Zone-tan, but that's about it =/

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Did anyone find these easter eggs?

So far I only found a few things.

The portrait of Zone-tan changing to anon and back.

After the climax scene, clicking Filia's vagoo shows some concept art? Dick Girl Filia, stuff like that.

Clicking the hairy tentacle (hairtacle?) hovering over Filia's pussy get's Samson to whip it. You can do it up to ten times.

I don't know what I did, but my after battle comment changed.

Zone-tan giggles, then her eyes turn cat-like and her teeth sharpen like they did in the first episode of Zone's show.

Floating Penis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, we know about those.

For the endings, you just keep clicking replay and after a few times it'll change. do it more after that and it'll change again. Honestly, the endings seemed kinda like a waste of time, it would have been nice to be able to skip them like the fake logos at the start. At first I thought you were supposed to click something to activate some secret scene like Zone has done before, but I didn't find one in any of the endings.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Last time I checked (April) Firefox still refused to resolve the massive memory leak they have with the browser core. I usually get 220Mb usage on a single tab with about 2-3 png images and 1 flash object. Seriously? I'll pass. I've got 12 tabs open right now in Chrome and I'm using just over 150Mb. That's much more reasonable.

Chrome its nice and thread safe so if a single tab dies, it doesn't take down the whole application, just that one instance. FF is multithreaded now but it still has a massive collapse when a control in a single tab crashes. I'll admit the interface in Chrome takes a little getting used to, but once you get into the mindset, you start to move a little faster, I think. I suppose I should be grateful your not using IE. :)

Sorry to get off topic there...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Did anyone find these easter eggs?

So far I only found a few things.

The portrait of Zone-tan changing to anon and back.

After the climax scene, clicking Filia's vagoo shows some concept art? Dick Girl Filia, stuff like that.

Clicking the hairy tentacle (hairtacle?) hovering over Filia's pussy get's Samson to whip it. You can do it up to ten times.

I don't know what I did, but my after battle comment changed.

Zone-tan giggles, then her eyes turn cat-like and her teeth sharpen like they did in the first episode of Zone's show.
Easter eggs:

Klick Zone-tan -> anon
click pussy -> wiping action
after final click pussy
replay 8 times to see different ending dialoge
Also, to add to this, there are a total of 3 end dialogues. You have to play through 3-4 times to get it to change once, so the 8 times graysock mentioned is about right in order to see all 3 ending dialogues.

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sgtbilco, I don't know about you, but I have had no problems with memory leak except for about 2 years ago and that turned out to be a fault because of an addon I had incorrectly installed. As regards multiple tabs I do this regularly with sites varying from forums to videos, images and even running the mnfserver to play those games on, no hassles and I can be at this for quite some time with no ill effects. However when I tried chrome it kept crashing due to errors and bugs that were supposedly fixed and sucking up my ram and processor. It may be that it has improved, but I'll stay with Firefox, got to agree with you on one thing though, at least neither of us are using Infernalshit Exploder, that's one browser that should have been put down and buried in an unmarked grave.

Now back on topic, I don't know if everyone's just taking it as a given, as I haven't seen it mentioned(could have missed it though), if you click on her shirt it comes off, click again and her socks and shoes vanish as well, click again and they all come back(you can keep cycling through it) again.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, we know about those.

For the endings, you just keep clicking replay and after a few times it'll change. do it more after that and it'll change again. Honestly, the endings seemed kinda like a waste of time, it would have been nice to be able to skip them like the fake logos at the start. At first I thought you were supposed to click something to activate some secret scene like Zone has done before, but I didn't find one in any of the endings.
I don't know, I like the dialogue at the end. It's weird, but seeing the life meters on top also kinda turned me on.

I guess it resembles the game in such a way that it makes it hotter.

My favorite Zone pieces remain...

1. Juri Han Mini
2. Jinxed Parody
3. Midna Game

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for reviving this topic with no actual news but did anyone else notice that Filia has 6 toes?

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody have the new patch for the skullgirls flash?

Durecch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is no patch for the flash - Zone even specified in his Twitter that he was referring to the next Skullgirls GAME patch.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ah, all i saw was the first mention of it and off i went in search of it, hoping that it'd be zone-tan acting out that all the way through tentacle mention lol

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone can't see shapes.

One toe is off screen

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

De-compiled the flash, and there's only 5 toes. I can see where you'd infer that due to the shape of the foot though.

obsidianangel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is my first time posting on this site and unfortunately its for a favor. I wonder if anyone can put up a link with all of zones stuff to sate? Please and thanks

doncoyote

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Obsidianangel, there's a link on my "Visitors Messages" page, about 7-8th message down