What's new

ACT [ROOMV] 色気を喰らう (RJ208946)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so here's this beat'em up game by ROOMV same person who made that waired biker fighter game? idk what that was XD.

When I saw this I thought it was going to be shit.....well I was kind of right. I mane it looks kind of like pixelated trash. not THAT bad but I think it could be better. I played the demo and it was alittle better than I thought. it plays alittle like ass enemies are in huge cluster fucks, weird hit boxes, and a few minor bugs.

still the sex animations (when triggered) are pretty ok. enemies and the girls you play as seem to have 2 different ones. rapeing enemies as the girls charges up they're attack meter (there's only one girl playable) in witch you can shoot ...tit...milk...lasers? ....I don't even know XD

there also look like there's a mode to play as enemies too.

its nothing great but I like the animations XD

what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [ROOMV] ACT 色気を喰らう IROKE [RJ208946]

Not getting this anytime soon because of DRM.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of those Digital Stop Piracy things...but as it says on the store page. Gotta own the game to even play it.

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One of those Digital Stop Piracy things...but as it says on the store page. Gotta own the game to even play it.
ah I see

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah got it on a whim and best I could describe it as, is a slightly stripped down version of that priestess brawler that was released a while ago. though you do sex up enemies to recover special power.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you have sex with the horse? In the demo.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is pretty solid. Better at least than the biker game. The combat animations are a bit stiff and it can be hard tell when you get hit, but it's pretty fun and the full version seems to have quite a bit of stuff. Sex animations are good too.

Can you have sex with the horse? In the demo.
You can. I triggered 2 sex animations when I was standing near the horse and it moved towards her. Also while you are riding the horse you can hold down and press x to get off of it and double press x while holding forward to do a dash attack while she spins her halberd around which is a pretty good attack.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you. I found the them, but they seem random. Sometimes she gets on the horse, sometimes the horse rides her.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Too bad this has protection. Seems like a nice game, but I'm not comfortable throwing money at it.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to figure out how to have the characters rape the girls or is it always so random? I know you can play as the enemy to have it trigger but if you play as the girls they usually grab the enemy for there own animation.

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to figure out how to have the characters rape the girls or is it always so random? I know you can play as the enemy to have it trigger but if you play as the girls they usually grab the enemy for there own animation.
the ai is funny and will ether grab you or get grabbed by you. if they do grab you they will ether throw you or most likely rape you for a little before throwing

and the play as enemies its the second option on the main menu

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the ai is funny and will ether grab you or get grabbed by you. if they do grab you they will ether throw you or most likely rape you for a little before throwing

and the play as enemies its the second option on the main menu
i have only played the demo but i just wish roomv had implmented an easyier way to get grabbed cause the enimes dont show any signs that they are going to grab you it just happens really randomly and its like a really low chance at that

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have only played the demo but i just wish roomv had implmented an easyier way to get grabbed cause the enimes dont show any signs that they are going to grab you it just happens really randomly and its like a really low chance at that
yeah I don't know what the full game is lick ether I only played the demo too XD

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah I don't know what the full game is lick ether I only played the demo too XD
i posted the question on his pixiv but i doubt ill get anything from there

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I really wanna buy this but jp dlsite doesnt like my credit card is there a way to buy with anything else other than direct credit card?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really wanna buy this but jp dlsite doesnt like my credit card is there a way to buy with anything else other than direct credit card?
Probably wait a day or two for it to hit the English side is your best bet. If only you could just use paypal, or even transfer DLsite points between the two sites.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you have already tried this then ignore me but you have to register your card on the dlsite/mypage for it to work you cant just hit buy and put your card info in, it will deny it unless you register it to your dlsite account

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So good news for those who enjoy this game, he messaged me back on pixiv about the random AI behaviour concerning the sex atgtacks from enemies. He said he knows about it and for right now its random but he is in the process of patching it so it will be different soon.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People wonder why I despise Windows 10... Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: Some additional info. It'll load the screen for a second then go straight back to the blank screen every time it loads a new image until it gets to the title screen then just stays this way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.