What's new

エヌエス <n=s> puppeshinohara Collection

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In light of this recent thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=23755

I suddenly got filled with nostalgic memories and fruitless searches of several of his works that yielded no results. This made me realize that the amount of sales are not in ratio with the quality of his work, this usually yields to no more releases from artists... (and that's sad) However, because of this I believe that this circle has great potential and in my opinion really beautiful artwork. I encourage everyone to support this as well as several other artists by purchasing their products, cause I sure have =D I'll upload a couple of his products in a few and request that anyone that has some more do the same here so that we may complete the collection list...

List of products:

ガールファイト! AKA: GIRL FIGHT!

(No Link Yet...)

魍魎姫 AKA: Mouryohime (Caution may contain loli...)

(No PM Link yet...)

SECONDIMPACT

(Currently Searching Old Database...)

WINORLOSE

(No Link Yet...)

乙女ノ騎士ハ舞イヲリタ AKA: Otome no Kishiwa Maiorita (Valkyria Melancholy)

(Thanks to igotnostuffs)

還らざる時の終わりに AKA: Kaerizaru toki no owarin ni (The time of no return)

(No Link Yet...)

LOVE★BOUT

ANDROIDGIRL

(Thanks to igotnostuffs)

ポチッと大作戦 AKA: A Bit of a Big Plan

(No Link Yet...)

Re>Re>CYCLE

(No Link Yet...)

蝉時雨、降ルル木陰ニ君想フ AKA:I think about you under the tree, listening to the chirring of cicadas in chorus (wow that's long xD)

ARCHIVE

(No Links Yet...)

DRAGONGIRLZ~某大企業令嬢編~ AKA: DRAGONGIRLZ

(No Links Yet...)

天空の愛嫁 AKA: My Lovery Wife

(No Links Yet...)

乙女ノ騎士ハ再ビ舞イヲリタ AKA: Valkyria Melancholy 2

(Thanks to igotnostuffs)

***Only available in EngDLSite***

NK=>S FULLTHOROTTLE

(No Links Yet...)

Re>CYCLE

(No Links Yet...)

(I'll update the list as products show up and as I find my old copies. And remember if you like one of these feel free to buy it to support the author!~)

Last edited:
OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: エヌエス <n=s> puppeshinohara Collection

A lot of his works are available on hasuublog.
Well shit... After all these years, and look at that... almost all of them are there... Where were you 8 years ago when I needed you during my darkest hours?! =( This thread just lost all of its importance with a single post... Well played adventurer... Well played...

I award you with the "Proverbial Post" Achievement. (Singlehandedly rendered all of the hard work, editing and copy pasting the OP had to go through to create the thread useless and obsolete with a single post.)

And with the "Make Every Word Count" Achievement. (Achieved the Proverbial Post Achievement with a less than 10 words sentence.)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well shit... After all these years, and look at that... almost all of them are there... Where were you 8 years ago when I needed you during my darkest hours?! =( This thread just lost all of its importance with a single post... Well played adventurer... Well played...

I award you with the "Proverbial Post" Achievement. (Singlehandedly rendered all of the hard work, editing and copy pasting the OP had to go through to create the thread useless and obsolete with a single post.)

And with the "Make Every Word Count" Achievement. (Achieved the Proverbial Post Achievement with a less than 10 words sentence.)
You might want to go ahead and start posting those games here anyway, I've seen the hasuublog taken down once. I myself am also looking for that Bianca flash "My Lovery Wife".

And an update to this, hasuublog has been taken down "again".

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Off-topic. Is hasuublog always named hasuublog? I found out about that site about a month or so ago and it's been like a godsend to me. I don't want to search around for the new site since it sounds like this has happened before, so it'd be helpful if it was named at least similarly.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

update

ANDROIDGIRL

(No Link Yet...)

蝉時雨、降ルル木陰ニ君想フ AKA:I think about you under the tree, listening to the chirring of cicadas in chorus (wow that's long xD)

乙女ノ騎士ハ舞イヲリタ AKA: Otome no Kishiwa Maiorita (Valkyria Melancholy)

乙女ノ騎士ハ再ビ舞イヲリタ AKA: Valkyria Melancholy 2

I just found three of this recently in the most annoying file host EVER but its legit and one from a game pack torrent.
The VM2 doesnt work on me, can anyone give me their complete save data?

Mega links

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You might want to go ahead and start posting those games here anyway, I've seen the hasuublog taken down once. I myself am also looking for that Bianca flash "My Lovery Wife".

And an update to this, hasuublog has been taken down "again".
Are yo sure about it?
I know hasuu blog had maintenance once,but I never seen in my life a blog down ressurecting...

But yeah,its a shame he is down,that blog was awsome...

Erodoman

Reputation score

Are there any updates on the links?

It seems that hasuublog is gone for good huh?

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any updates on the links?

It seems that hasuublog is gone for good huh?
Wow, I kinda neglected this thread and sorry about that... you know... life and shit. I had a laptop that had almost all my shit and then someone got angry at me and smashed it... I know some are in the HDD but I haven't had a chance to retrieve them I have a couple with me in my external... I believe DragonGirlZ WonOrLose and Valkyrie Melancholy 2, I think there are more but I am unsure I will be able to search properly and upload sometime during the weekend. Until then I'm going to update the first page tonight.

Update: The OP list is now updated with links

Last edited:

Erodoman

Reputation score

Wow, I kinda neglected this thread and sorry about that... you know... life and shit. I had a laptop that had almost all my shit and then someone got angry at me and smashed it... I know some are in the HDD but I haven't had a chance to retrieve them I have a couple with me in my external... I believe DragonGirlZ WonOrLose and Valkyrie Melancholy 2, I think there are more but I am unsure I will be able to search properly and upload sometime during the weekend. Until them I'm going to update the first page tonight.
That must be tough, i sympathise.

Thank you very much for your effort though, i really appreciate it.

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Valkyria Melancholy 2 doesn't work for me, everytime I try to play the game it just crashes.

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That must be tough, i sympathise.

Thank you very much for your effort though, i really appreciate it.
Thanks for the kind words.

Valkyria Melancholy 2 doesn't work for me, everytime I try to play the game it just crashes.
Ok try to give me until the end of the weekend, I'll upload my version which I am certain that works.

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the kind words.

Ok try to give me until the end of the weekend, I'll upload my version which I am certain that works.
Thank you sir, let me know whenever you can if you would. I'll Rep+

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's several that I have

RJ068001 (My Lovery Wife)

RJ061470 (DRAGONGIRLZ~某大企業令嬢編~)

RJ029904 (Kaerizaru toki no owarin ni (The time of no return))

RJ032410 (LOVE★BOUT)

RJ021069 (Second Impact)

gnolnihs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any word on the reup of Val 2?