What's new

ACT [ToffiSama] Fairy War 2

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Fairy War 2

Next up is a post-apocalyptic rpg-ish adventure game built on the Fallout New Vegas engine(which is the same as Fallout 3...).
It's the obvious next step in the growth curve of a decent game developer.

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

All I've gotta say is thank you Toffi for the watch mode. I'm -terrible- at fighting games, I'm that button masher that gets his ass kicked by other even less experienced button mashers. I'm glad I got to see all the moves in action and in any setup faster than if I tried to play it normally.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

fuck that vore thing.. it would take too much x-ray shots..

but shoudn't they be able to do stuff?
vine girl- bigger vines
ice girl- frozen by ice and stabbed by ice dildo(big ones)
cat girl, shes acrobatic, she probably can go swift her down and use her arm
armor girl- she could let out a sword why not let out a bigger sword and some chains
ninja- she could use her clone technique to overpower her
orb girl- her orbs are shape shifting, hell she can do anything..

did i forget anyone?
i should have added the opinion tag(that this be taken as an opinion and is not to be confused with fact)

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, you don't REALLY use that word a lot, but I've always wanted to use this picture.
LOL. Epic!!!

@dragoonistix: I think super_slicer meant crawling inside her anal/vaginal area--not down her throat.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

LOL. Epic!!!

@dragoonistix: I think super_slicer meant crawling inside her anal/vaginal area--not down her throat.
yeah, but people(toxic and friends) seemed to use this on snake unbirth(girl going up the snakes vag to womb, which made me conclude it works here,)

but still, being penetrated by the whole human doesn't do its erotic justice for me, so i was discouraging..

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah...I agree. I don't think the whole "human-vaginal crawl" thing is my cup o' tea. I DO like the ideas you presented as far as the possible giantess attacks. If those kind of attacks are implemented, I think the giantess herself should be given a speed boost(she is REALLY slow now).

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Toffi stated on his blog that he is done with FW2, he won't make updates(other than bug fixes) and won't add content ever again(same as all his other games).
If addition will be made it will be from a third party, so don't expect anything, cause nothing is coming.

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Relocated offer: Ok, due to a long boring series of events this offer has now been moved into here.

LONG MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT GOBBLY-GOOK!
There is a program known as "AutoHotKey". It appears to be safe and is relatively easy to use. Why am I talking about this? I was playing Super Battle Stripper IV or something like that when I realized after about the tenth time I had gotten both characters down to basically 5% HP and needed to perform some freaking balls-off-the-walls ridiculous combo that the system kept mistaking for a regular attack move that, sadly, killed the opponent leaving me to angst since I wanted pronz, not a static corpse... So, I got a macro program.

What does this mean? Well, it's not perfect, but basically I set up a half second delay followed by the command string containing each key needed to perform the combination. Now, instead of human error processing into the combos, I simply had lousy Vista to blame for each accidental KO. no longer was I bashing back down back down q and angsting as Slave headbutted the girl knocking her out, but now enjoying that with a single press of 1 or 2 I could easily perform most any combination.

Point: I don't like Fairy Wars, but since it's easy for me to edit these autohotkey scripts, I can work with those of you who are addicted to this series to make and refine macros that perform the combinations for you. Let's say you want to perform a move that requires <left two seconds, right, left, right, down, down-left, left, a, b, forward, a>. I'm not sure about you, but I wasn't raised on freaking street fighter. With a simply script saying
<1::send {sc(numbers) down}[mathematical input consisting of keys that add up to the needed delay that don't effect the game at all]{sc(numbers) up}{sc(numbers)}{sc(numbers)}{sc(numbers)}{sc(numbers)}{sc(numbers)}{sc(numbers) down}{sc(numbers) down}{sc(numbers) up}{sc(numbers) up}{sc(numbers)}{a}{b}{sc(numbers)}{a}>
all you wind up having to actually do now to perform the combo is hit the key labeled "1" on your keyboard. Gee, that sounds a lot better, doesn't it?

The only problem is, like I said before, it's not perfect. If the timing isn't absolutely perfect or you hit the key too many times or for too long it might do a different move with similar keys or interrupt itself. Granted, how many more times are you accidentally going to miss a key or hit the wrong key?

If anyone is interested, you will need to do the following.

http://www.autohotkey.net/~Lexikos/AutoHotkey_L/AutoHotkey_L_Install.exe

2. List the commands you want and about how long you'd like them to be delayed if you think a delay is necessary. I'm thinking a 1/4 second delay is probably the way to go for this mess so I just need to know what combo or combos you want to perform.

3. I want to know what keys you want them associated to.

What I will do.

1. I can explain how to use the basics of the program a bit.

2. I can modify scripts you make or I made if they need to be modified.

the documents that will be transferred are a .ahk format. They're really just text documents (much like a bat file), but because some people didn't grow up in the DOS era like I did, they will find a lot of what's going on to be confusing. With a simple walkthrough I can make the ahk command lines, provide them to the requesting individual, and from there they can enable the script for whenever they need it.

P.S. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS AWESOME: Do NOT use this program to perform spam like "lololololol" with the key entry of "enter" so that you can go into chat groups and spam 5,000 entries in record time. I will be pissed if I find out and stop helping with the creation of these combo sheets if that happens. I am not a pro but some of you will need me or someone similar to make them, so please, if nothing else, respect this.

P.P.S. This is freaking awesome for those stupid CG novel "games" that have you bash the living hell out of your enter key. If you make a command that basically says 1::send {enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}{enter}, you will just need to find a weight to put on the 1 key and come back in an hour; and viola. Fully unlocked gallery of pronz.

Edit: Actual command inputs for Battle Stripper IV
SetKeyDelay,,50,
;Generic Strip Move DRDRQ
1::send {sc28150}{sc2714D}{sc28150}{sc2714D}{q down}{q up}
SetKeyDelay,,50,
;Rara Mount to blowjob
3::send {sc28150}{sc2514B}aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

^ all of those a's are because the stupid game wouldn't accept even one less a for her to actually finish the move. Like I said, it's not perfect.

Last edited:

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything like videos or even images that aren't just from the previews on the site that I can see to judge for myself if this is a decent download or not?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Is there anything like videos or even images that aren't just from the previews on the site that I can see to judge for myself if this is a decent download or not?

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, the code down,left,up,right only unlock to boss char, not the hidden one in multiplayer, how do I unlock THAT char?

E

ecoISDP

By the way, the code down,left,up,right only unlock to boss char, not the hidden one in multiplayer, how do I unlock THAT char?
It is thought that it's a camera in disguise. Like when you choose a character in single player.

Cappy

Reputation score

Before I never bothered to play this game because I thought immediately it would be Japanese unicode, which I have an unwarranted dislike for.

But I eventually tried it out anyways, it's actually quite fun even disregarding the erotic nature of the grapples, although I really believe the catgirl is A BIT over-powered. Well, at the very least, in single player.

I had a hell of a fun time trying to learn the grapple keys without the help of the image containing all of the combinations that I managed to miss EVERY TIME I PLAYED for quite a while.

Anyhow, I even managed to guess a few of the ones that aren't just the grapple key.

Over all, I give a 8.5/10 for it in my snooty pervert ratings system.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok so having some trouble trying to pull off the more advance moves and other two rapes for each character. the move list doesn't help me very much. It could be my set up, i do use the key board option when playing. for moving i use the arrow keys. and for the punch i use A button kick is the S. for the grab is use D. Now the list options says i should combine multiple buttons for different rapes and attacks. can anyone help?

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The trick is timing, as you need to press them in that sequence, but not too quickly. It's not a matter of pressing them all at the same time. So "down + forward + d" is really "down, then forward, then d".

The best way I found to get to grips with timing it is to do 2-player endless and use that to practice.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The trick is timing, as you need to press them in that sequence, but not too quickly. It's not a matter of pressing them all at the same time. So "down + forward + d" is really "down, then forward, then d".

The best way I found to get to grips with timing it is to do 2-player endless and use that to practice.
ah thank you sir.

Question2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a cg set or gallery mode for this? I realise its a fighting game but being able to replay the sex moves would be convenient.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a cg set or gallery mode for this? I realise its a fighting game but being able to replay the sex moves would be convenient.
Nope, but there're 2P and Training modes. You can just do the moves on your own then.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Does the down left up right unlock the boss only for 1P and not watch mode?

nvm, it does unlock on watch mode on the bottom character choice.

Last edited: