What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Because the game is no where near being finished?
This game is supposed to come out this late this month according to the dlsite.
It can't be that far from being finished.

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If the author finds no bugs or any problems, he plans to release it on November 9th.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the info.

Another question, what are the stats that are circled in blue mean?
The top stat goes up one each time you suffer a GOR.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the info.

Not sure about the top, google says 'series of combat'...chained run? (maybe you get tired easier the more you retries)

The 2 stat are Holiness and Criminal degree iirc.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the info.

The first one means as higher that number is as better buff you will get when you rest. It increases one with each combat you experience.

To the left from the whore (3304) is the crime degree. If its above zero you have a chance of being captured by the vigilance committee and forced to pay a fine or serve your punishment.

Beside that is the sage or prophet degree. I don't think this was implemented so far but as much as I understood as higher this is as stronger Feena's divine power will be.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

why don't the author make some HCG of boss? being defeated by bosses or other monsters in same area always leads to same CG. Personally, It is better if adding more HCG for each monsters
Because this is only a demo...Boss ROL events are probably going to be long with more CG's than ordinary H scenes,and that's why the best is left for the full game...The same probably holds true for the scenes in town(especially the two gangbang scenes and the lake scene).

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to use the class skills of Sex Slave and Toilet, as well as the second skill of Prostitute. Is there some specific condition you need to fulfill?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to use the class skills of Sex Slave and Toilet, as well as the second skill of Prostitute. Is there some specific condition you need to fulfill?
Some skills are passive skills, meaning that they will always be active.

Btw, I found an interesting combination. If you choose sex slave and equip the vibrators, your health regenerates every time you have an orgasm, and you are almost always having orgasm. It stretches out the battle significantly (because you are too horny to attack most of the time), but it makes you nigh invincible.

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for the information. Would you happen to know what each passive skill does? (Edit: For the classes I mentioned only) I've attempted to see their effects in battle and out, but don't really notice anything different.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, thanks for the information. Would you happen to know what each passive skill does? (Edit: For the classes I mentioned only) I've attempted to see their effects in battle and out, but don't really notice anything different.
Well ' 3' I haven't been playing it much, but for the classes I do have:

Traveler:
Bonus 1: ALL Dice roll gets +1 in value.
Bonus 2: HP recover slightly after each battle

Priestess:
Bonus 1: All healing spell's effect x2.
Bonus 2: Extra 15% resistance to magic damage.

Thief:
Bonus 1: Saving roll +2 (against traps)
Bonus 2: +10% critical chance

Beside that is the sage or prophet degree. I don't think this was implemented so far but as much as I understood as higher this is as stronger Feena's divine power will be.
It is in the game .- . however usually bad activities will reduce it (for example, I had 12 and trying to go steal something gave me a -1 holiness and +40 criminal)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone check the guy blog? He says that he will release the full version on dlsite on 11/9. How he know it so accurately I have no idea but it seems he does.

Goroh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is gonna be glorious~
I can't unlock the dancer class in the demo, anyone know how it's done?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is in the game .- . however usually bad activities will reduce it (for example, I had 12 and trying to go steal something gave me a -1 holiness and +40 criminal)
I completely missed this answer.

Anyway if its implemented does that mean if your holiness is low you do less damage?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also having trouble getting queen title.

How do you even raise the sadist stat? just fight stuff?

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is gonna be glorious~
I can't unlock the dancer class in the demo, anyone know how it's done?
I seems to be base on your stats, especially agility, might have to do with "whore degree" also. Try to get thief class first, then switch to it since thief gives agility stat boost passively that might be enough to push you over the limit.

also having trouble getting queen title.

How do you even raise the sadist stat? just fight stuff?
I haven't got Queen yet also, but for sadist and masochists stat, there are I think two monuments in the demo, one at the end of the North forest and one at the end of the undead vault. Answering the question from the monuments different ways give either sadist or masochists stat. I somehow manage to answer both to get masochist only...
I think sex slave and meat toilet job give masochist stat also, but that could also be just a multiplier so not too sure.

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm quite excited to see this game's release, the author has been so..Unattached to updates, and I had almost forgotten about the game! Now to just find ways to stay busy til' 11/9

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't got Queen yet also, but for sadist and masochists stat, there are I think two monuments in the demo, one at the end of the North forest and one at the end of the undead vault. Answering the question from the monuments different ways give either sadist or masochists stat. I somehow manage to answer both to get masochist only...
I think sex slave and meat toilet job give masochist stat also, but that could also be just a multiplier so not too sure.
no, i save-scummed at the monolith and both options give Masochist.

I havn't found a single thing that raises my Sadist stat.

well, i hav't NOTICED anything. if i actually knew which one it was on the status screen, it would be easier.

the H code given in this thread is ok for AGTH, but it means i have to leap from one thread to another, i found a good couple of threads using Chiitrans 2, and i had them feed in at the same time, but my game crashed and when i reloaded i couldn't even find the thread to translate dialogue, nevermind menu stuff.

one was dialogue stuff, the other translated things you highlight, like dialogue options, or store items, or your equipement screen, but i can't find it now, so i'm fucked.

I might have been using the /X/L/C codes or something, i don't remember and Chii never seems to save them.

Hell if I can remember what each one does either.

afa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no, i save-scummed at the monolith and both options give Masochist.

I havn't found a single thing that raises my Sadist stat.

well, i hav't NOTICED anything. if i actually knew which one it was on the status screen, it would be easier.

the H code given in this thread is ok for AGTH, but it means i have to leap from one thread to another, i found a good couple of threads using Chiitrans 2, and i had them feed in at the same time, but my game crashed and when i reloaded i couldn't even find the thread to translate dialogue, nevermind menu stuff.

one was dialogue stuff, the other translated things you highlight, like dialogue options, or store items, or your equipement screen, but i can't find it now, so i'm fucked.

I might have been using the /X/L/C codes or something, i don't remember and Chii never seems to save them.

Hell if I can remember what each one does either.
Well just unlocked it with an older save and some tinkering with Cheat Engine and the monolith.
The monolith in North jungle second answer option gives sadist, well for me just now at least. It gives 1 point. Then I use Cheat Engine to adjust whore level to 200, unlocked right away. Requirement might be lower than 200, but that should give you a good idea.

The whip attack seems good, but just hope you don't (or do!?) get battle rape lol since the attack also increases your own pleasure meter, will never seems to cum with just whipping enemies tho.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I completely missed this answer.

Anyway if its implemented does that mean if your holiness is low you do less damage?
Well, considering there was no 'holy' attack that I saw yet, I don't think so (at the very least my physical attacks are pretty much all over the place still, I can get lucky and crit things to death or unlucky and do 1-3 damage roll and spend forever in a fight)

Maybe once you have to fight those demons from the prologue, holiness might become a factor in some event, but then again given the sort of game this is, I think it might simply be for class unlock or at least not a decisive factor (like if you have enough holiness you can get one route, if not a different route, but both lead to the same goal. Kinda like the inn keeper rescue event)