What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CIRCLE STREAK ] Cursed Sword Riciel and the Lust God's Prison / 魔剣士リシェルと淫神の監獄 (RE145330) (RJ145330)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OK, I took some liberties translating the title, but other translations sounded... poor. In any case, for a while now Circle Streak, of Naked Order fame, have been working on a new game - 魔剣士リシェルと淫神の監獄. There's no demo/DLSite page yet, but Circle Streaks blog does contain quite a few posts on the game (story/character introductions, explanation of battle system etc), so for people who liked Naked Order, it might be worth a look:

(Category for posts on this game)
(Two earlier posts)

The basic premise of the new game is that upon entering a dungeon as part of a mission, the protagonist, Risheru, finds a magic sword. Being the impulsive type she immediately equips it, only to find that it's cursed. The curse in question being that she can no longer wear any clothes on the lower half of her body. And what with the dungeon being the Horny Gods prison... Hmm.

Edit: Now it's on DLSite with a demo, see:

Last edited by a moderator:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

nice find man that circle has a awesome art and naked order was pretty funny,
this one looks good to now waiting for release then waiting for a link to show off:D

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fuck yeah, here is to hoping this game comes out within the next 6 months.

I like that guys art and naked order was a pretty fun game when I finally got the hang of it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks very much like the Lilypalace game from a few years back, only with Circle Streak's art style and in-game rape illustrations and possibly animation.

Apart from the hairstyle, this protagonist is nearly identical to her predecessor.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dang it looks nice. I enjoyed Naked Order and I like his art style

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

damnnn i will keep an eye on it :p

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks very much like the Lilypalace game from a few years back, only with Circle Streak's art style and in-game rape illustrations and possibly animation.

Apart from the hairstyle, this protagonist is nearly identical to her predecessor.
lilitales comes out soon too

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well its still a month or more but yeah ;)

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I figure I'll update this with some new info. There's been 3 new updates on the blog; 1 on how puzzles will work (well, mostly...) and 2 on a "prostitution negotiation system" mini-card game that will feature.

There's also a tentative release date, which is late November. As Lilitales has been mentioned here, it does look like November is shaping up to be a decent month for H-games (though I wouldn't say that this game resembles Lilipalace, as some have - it seems pretty unique with something of a focus on puzzles, but probably closest to Lilium Union).

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ145330] Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

Just a note on two things: 1) there's been some more updates on the blog and 2) The game now has a DLSite page and a demo ( ). According to the blog, the final version has also been submitted and is pending approval from DLSite, this is expected to happen within a week.

B

bleahblah

Re: [RJ145330] Circle Streak - Risheru, the Cursed Sword, and the Horny Gods Prison

Fantastic demo... I can't wait.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so after the village, theres this tower where the blacksmith lady is, at the top level u see this bronze knight statue or or something who happens to be asleep. I skipped through the text by accident and i noticed a hand icon on top of the potion icon. I have a potion and i selected it but it says i didnt bring anything or something.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Doesn't actually seem to be a bad game at all.
I have no idea what the OFF options are supposed to be at the start though...

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so after the village, theres this tower where the blacksmith lady is, at the top level u see this bronze knight statue or or something who happens to be asleep. I skipped through the text by accident and i noticed a hand icon on top of the potion icon. I have a potion and i selected it but it says i didnt bring anything or something.
Basically, you need to steal the key off the bronze night. Press shift to do so (possibly while the potion item is active, not sure.)

Doesn't actually seem to be a bad game at all.
I have no idea what the OFF options are supposed to be at the start though...
If I recall, they're to turn off the voice during battle.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the demo, the guardian statue that is the last battle before the demo for the main game ends is one tough cookie.

Getting gems and slowly grinding levels for currency looks like a trend in this game.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any idea how to get through the area with the 2 fast black demons that give a "game over" without any fight? So far I've figured that the blue buff kills them, but the area doesn't have blue buffs...

EDIT: Ok, right away managed to run up there with one blue buff, beat one of the demons, get purple buff and kill one of the purple blocks.

PaladinZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not bad, artwork is good and game play is well interesting since i cant see what is what.:rolleyes: If it was translated I'd get it.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I actually just beat the demo aside from some puzzles and the second screen of the forest, which is impossible... I don't know what I expected

That stuff that the merchant wants 1000 currency for? Not worth it. In fact, I have no clue what it even does, I think its just a single use Item for battle (I was hoping for an alternate costume, those tights she wears at the beginning, daaamn)
There's also some secret bossfight against the merchant which I managed to trigger once, I still have no clue how

Looking forward to the full game already, artstyle is a bit crude but still pretty hot
I can write down all the stuff I've figured out once the game is out, but at this point there isn't much content to squeeze out of the demo so its not worth it

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So actually i already took the key off the knight and i didnt even notice. Seems that you are able to steal from all friendly npcs with a chance of them catching you but with no penalties? Is did notice that the MC probably increased their level in stealing or something while i was on a stealing spree.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I played the demo and forgot its a demo instantly.

That means demo is pretty decent.