What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Ore Teki Shikou ] [ 俺的嗜好] Hell Princess Camilla -Save the Human World with Sex RPG- / 魔界のプリンセス・カミーラ ~人間界をSEXで救っちゃうRPG~ (RE130784) (RJ130784)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Title:
魔界のプリンセス・カミーラ ~人間界をSEXで救っちゃうRPG~

Developed by:
俺的嗜好 / Ore Teki Shikou

Intro Site:

Download links(Ver1.01):
Depositfiles

Bitshare

Uploadable

If anyone have trouble in downloading from these hosts,u can PM me for a Mega link,but u cant be the newbie rank or lower.

Release Date:
25th April 2014

Keywords:
Cosplay
Orgy Sex
Bukkake
Cum inside
Pregnancy

The new RPG by the circle who made the Cowgirl Mei and the Ecchi Adventure(RE105353) and the Female Adventurer: Ellie's Story(RE114540),both of which are nice games.So I'm looking forward to it.:p
Will release the full version when at least 200 copies sold.=>enjoy.:)
If you've already beat the trial version you can skip over the first event
and kill enemies just by bumping into them!

Meet the absent-minded heiress of hell, Princess Camilla.
Before she can inherit the throne, she needs to prove her worth by conquering humanity.
Anticipating this, a goddess named Ordinne is taking steps.
Can you, as Camilla, overthrow this world and claim your inheritance?

* A built-in "cosplay system" with dynamic abilities based on outfits
* Have sex with lots of humans to earn "service points" and get money
* Liberate the town by defeating female bosses in strip-battle!
(Defeated bosses can be added to your party, and can be leveled as well as sex trained!)
* All female characters cum with pregnant art as a bonus!
* There's an option to skip past sex scenes you've already unlocked
* Deliver babies with the fully featured "pregnancy mode"
* Completely open-world gameplay (except for the first town and final dungeon)
* Dash by default and buy "wings" for instant travel. No need to walk across maps!
* Multiple endings

The playing continues with harder New Game Plus!
(If you earn the good ending, enemy battles are unaffected!)
Collect a certain item for access to a passworded ZIP file of CG images!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130784|RPG]The Princess of Devildom ・ Camilla

BTW,can anyone share the 1.08 ver of Female Adventurer: Ellie's Story?I can only find the 1.07 ver...:(

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Trial 1.10 updated.:)

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is out now and its pretty big (like 1.33gb)

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

don't wanna burst anyone's bubbles, but knowing this artist, this game might contain shota (unless shota is OK, but not loli?)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

don't wanna burst anyone's bubbles, but knowing this artist, this game might contain shota (unless shota is OK, but not loli?)
Tags didnt say in dlsite so its fine

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ130784|RPG]The Princess of Devildom ・ Camilla(own bought)

Lets wait and see.:)

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can anyone help me i imported my save from the demo in the past when i played she is pregnant for some reason and wont be removed is there a way to fix this or will i have to start a new game again :(

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game now has 200 downloads

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone help me i imported my save from the demo in the past when i played she is pregnant for some reason and wont be removed is there a way to fix this or will i have to start a new game again :(
You usually shouldn't export your demo saves to the full version in any game, not only rpg maker ones, except when the author says it's fine. It can cause quite a mess.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tags didnt say in dlsite so its fine

1st little image shows someone who's clearly smaller than the girl. Or it could just be a very feminine guy. Who knows

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1st little image shows someone who's clearly smaller than the girl. Or it could just be a very feminine guy. Who knows
Nah your just imaginiing things unless we actually see a picture of a young man and not just a butt then we can believe you

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Full version released.:)

Ricoco

Reputation score

Thenks for game:)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

danke für den links tipp ladet euch nicht von deposfiele den part 2 runter den der downloader von der seite scheint defekt zu sein läd ewig und es passier nichts XD

thanks for the tip on the left you will not load from the deposfiele part 2 down to the downloader appears from the side loads to be broken forever and it hap nothing XD

Ist was in der vollversion anders oder warum komm ich da nicht mehr rein XD?

Is what XD in the full version different or why I do not come more in there?

Und was muß man tun damit man nun Zauber lernt den wenn man die typen drin anspricht passiert nichts.

And what you have to do now so you can learn the spell if you talk to the guys in it nothing happens

please^^

ok das mit den zauber hab ich jetzt raus XD
Ist aber nicht gerade schön XD
Man muß urin sammeln so balt man in der burg den könig geholfen hat spricht man links in der burg den typen an der gibt eine ne flasche die ihr 1x mal was herstellen müßt für 50 und dann zu ihm dann kriegt ihr die möglichkeit nun zu den zauberern zu gehen und dort nun euer gesammelt *hust* zu sammeln und neue zauber zu lernen XD
Ach Ja und noch etwas das man braucht kriegt man beim sex oder auf der tolette im inn XD

ok the one with the magic I'm now out XD
But it is not just beautiful XD
You must collect as urinary cobalt one has in the castle the king helped one speaks the left of the castle the types on the bottle is a ne ye 1x something must produce for 50 and then to him then you now get the opportunity to the wizards to go there and now collected your * cough * to gather and learn new magic XD
Oh yes and one more thing that you need you get during sex or on the Tolette in the inn XD

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup thats where I got it as well. I'm through giving people money for other peoples' work.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok here are things In the mountain there is 1 Quest talk to guy above the hut once in the beginning he will ask to look for an axe go to the west area and you will find it but once you get it , an orc/demon will steal it , you will chase/find it , when i looked for it was around the south
H scenes are the guy in the Hut-Blow Job
and Victory Raping the Orc that stole the axe after you win

Ann Rose
Once you reach a town called Ann-Rose first you talk to the cloaked guy in the center then go to jail talk to the prisoners then get out then go to the area near it and click on bush it should turn to a secret path go there until you reach the castle then beat the boss and you should clear it

Side Quest- After clearing npc from mountain will be in the castle talk to him for 2 Quest Kill 10 bees or blowjob for a few cash
H scenes- Go to inn talk to the NPC on the Right for prostitution and if your pregnant, drink water go to toilet peeing , Go to bath and chose mens and you get another , when you get to the secret passage talk to the npc you release in Jail and you get another.

Maternity area-Go here to get Pregnancy ring an item that gets you pregnant instantly each time you give birth you accumulate 200 gold keep giving birth and you get rewards.

H scene-Birth Scene

Ranch area(There are more than 1 farm in this game for people not to be confuse this area is in the Upper right area in the edge of the map)
They will say that some godess is hording food for the horse , talk to the horse and accept his quest and he will give you an Skill that hits everyone and break boulders in the south area of it (Careful some boulders have hidden foes in them) get there find the godesses beat them and clear the quest

H Scene- When you clear the Quest you can now Breed with the horse(You cannot get this until you get Preggy Ring(100% Instant Preg) then you will be pregnant with a horse you cannot give birth in maternity because its not human talk to the farmer in the ranch to remove baby horse
H-Scene-Birth(Horse) talk to farmer when you get pregnant with horse and recieve a stat of +1 speed
Milking 2nd option when you talk to the farmer and get milk(will Milk an item that Heals Hp by 1000

Dobori or arena town-Quest and Costume - When you get there go to western area and find a guy in a bench then go to the arena right area talk to everyone then return to ann rose you will find one woman npc will be replace with a ghost NPC which will say he wants 5 ingot gold grade C in exchange for costume(Bikini/DQ3 armor) then Equip go back to dobori talk to the man then go to arena and the clear the floors after head to the main arena beat boss then you finally clear quest

H scene- , at the start of arena you get enema ,Arena bosses,Bosses past and with pregnancy

New NPC ally-Go back to ann rose you will find boss in jail keep giving her the item being asked until she gives up and becomes your ally

Side Quest- Bosses Past Talk to boss after getting her to join and go back to dobori there will be a poster there.
Arena challenge You get 5 straight battles witha chance to heal by each for a price(Boss will be removed temporarily if started)

Area Unlock-Finishing the side quest here unlocks paradise beach east of Ann Rose town

Magic town-Quest-When you get there first go to library talk to librarian(Man in Counter) he will say that his brother took some magical clothes, accept the quest and leave town go to East of Mp from where theres a cave path click on the switches(theres 2) to open the path to the brother , the room will have a password (Its 5420) then beat the brothers.

2nd Quest-after beating return to librarian you will be ask to beat boss in the tower in west (Important You need 2 things to do this 1.Magician clothes worn and Learned Fire level 2) once you reach the tower it ask that magician can only go inside wear it and you will get to an icy dungeon learn fire as there are Ice boulders you need to melt to pass(Some ice has hidden foes inside be prepared) pass the dungeon until you reach boss beat hER up and clear quest.

Clothes-Magician-Beat First Quest Boss-When using this class you can wear Dagger for your character.

Side Quest-after getting magician bosses she says she wants to talk to some one in library go there and talk to the npc on the Very Top Right

H Scenes-After beating the brother in the cave talk to him again for an H scene, In the library right of him talk to the NPC accept the part time job in the library left of librarian there should be a ladder go down talk to NPC for a scene and gold, Magician Side Quest

New aLLY -magician like the other boss go to jail and give item until she gives up and

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok guys i need help how do you get nurse outfit

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with sub-heroine[boss that became ally]that have pregnancy. I go to Maternity area but I can't let character return to normal state[not pregnant].

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with sub-heroine[boss that became ally]that have pregnancy. I go to Maternity area but I can't let character return to normal state[not pregnant].
i dont think that they can give birth theres only scene of them getting preg but not keeping it on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.