What's new

RPG [ Vincent ] ヴィンセント Lady Dungeon 2 レディーダンジョン2 RE087115 RJ087115

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Part 1

Part 2

Sorry for the delay!

Is anyone else having problems during combat? :eek: It plays the animation then it just stops... it still seems to respond to keys (Esc for example) but I can't get it to do anything?
A profligate millionaire Becky Milford has constructed a huge underworld maze named "Becky's terror."
Many people entered into it in search of treasures left behind.
Endless desire, bottomless
passion... fools do not stop to go down...

Violation by sword and magic in a dungeon!
4 types of tribes and 4 professions to choose from.
Full-scale roll playing game to fight with courage, wisdom and sexual bliss!

Specification
* 1024x768 or full screen in color
* Music and voices included
* Easy operation with keyboard
* Creation of your own characters: 4 tribes, 4 professions and 4 upper-class professions. Option for skin and hair color. Up to 12 characters can be registered.

* Erotic animation battle: fighting scenes are fully animated and voiced!
* Many armors to customize!
* 30 patterns of magic skills!

Last edited by a moderator:

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lady Dungeon (RPG) - (Japanese)

Good game ^^ very beautifull "fight" action :D

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if dumping...?:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

good game animations, but i cant understand this dungeon map, all is dark and after a time i cant get out of the place, someone know how make this more enjoyable?

OP
AgentKGB

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At least it works for you guys... it freezes during animations for me. (Oddly working as a prostitute works fine). :confused:

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does the game freeze or just the animation? I can't really read what's going on, but it seems like it is fine for me. When "combat" animation ends, just simply press z when it does.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A slight hint for people who are serious about this game.

In the "dataldrpg" folder, open up "wndt" in a text editor.

You'll see the names of your characters and their stats next to that.

Have fun, remember to back up first.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

thanks vacuusimago, this will make me the game even easier

OP
AgentKGB

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does the game freeze or just the animation? I can't really read what's going on, but it seems like it is fine for me. When "combat" animation ends, just simply press z when it does.
Pressing z doesn't do anything after the animation ends for me. :eek: It will respond to Esc (which of course leaves the game) but when the animation finishes if I press Z (or any key other than Esc) the game does nothing. :(

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can someone explain the basic controls and gameplay? I dun get it even when using translator aggregator with agth... no idea what they're saying

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

I fooled a while around with that game, its quite fun, sadly its also terrible grindy, luckyly you can just edit your char. Since I'm lazy, could you take screenshots of the parts which you dont understand, so I can try to explain them?

Most important are the combatscreen and the screen when you press z in front of the dungeon.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok here you go,

Controls:
Arrowkeys (it will be displayed wich direction is possible)
z - accept button
x - decline button
Enter - start button (Battles)

Beginning

Town:
Arrow Left - Brothel (gain money?)
Arrow Right - Charakter creation
Arrow Up - Dungeon
z - Home

In front of Dungeon:
- Arrows right - choose partymember
- z menue
- equip
- unequip

Dungeon inside:
- Arrow keys to move
- z menue

Battle:
Enemie appear z = fight x = run (may fail)

- choose actions with your charakter
- attack (default every round)
- magic/skill
- defend

Push Enter to start the battle!
Turn: Fastest Charakter: Animation 1, Animation 2, Damage

After enemy is beat gain: exp, money?, Item (dunno yet)

Hint: 1 Mp skill from Mage/Priest is to light the Dungeon
5 Mp is Magical attack (Mage) or Heal (Priest)

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks moon. that helps a lot XD just wondering, does the brothel part do anything besides the animation? any stats or money or w/e?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . so after getting raped at some point, my characters are now pregnant...which make them a lot weaker in stats and just change the prostitution picture to one with pregger belly, and after trying to sleep for a few times, they still haven't recover from that so I say fuck it.

The game have some interesting ideas, but felt like too many things got cut off or simply are missing (like a fucking map for the dungeon, or some sort of shop so you can actually spend those money else where)

The in-combat animation play a generic model for your character, the prostitution have around 6 pictures at most (and a variation for preg)

The items you get give no information of its stat so you aren't sure if you should give it to which of your character, you MUST run back to the exit to leave the dungeon or else lose all your progresses (maybe the mage or priest will get something to fix this later, but early level is just painful)

thanks moon. that helps a lot XD just wondering, does the brothel part do anything besides the animation? any stats or money or w/e?
You supposedly get some money from it based on the characters in your party's levels, the amount you get is shown at the top after the pictures finish playing.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

The Mage can fix the pregnancy. My party even gets fixed up, after they take a rest.
The lack of a dungeon map is quite a bummer, but so is the grind. You will hardly be able to win on the 3 floor with lvl 8 and lvl 11 seems to be max and the exp for an levelup is just stupidly high.

Also its pretty easy to see which item does what. You can equipt only an armor or weapon. A weapon boost your attack, an armor your defense. If it is better as your current one, it is highlighted in blue, otherwise it is white or red.
You can only equipt new armor in front of the dungeon, in the dungeon you can only choose to discharge some items.

Money is pretty pointless there too. You cant buy anything, except a bed for a night and the price for it raises aswell with your character.... but if you are low on money, you can just prostitute your characters a few times.

The game could really have more deepth... or an english translation at least... but the base concept is nice.

OP
AgentKGB

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Mage can fix the pregnancy. My party even gets fixed up, after they take a rest.
The lack of a dungeon map is quite a bummer, but so is the grind. You will hardly be able to win on the 3 floor with lvl 8 and lvl 11 seems to be max and the exp for an levelup is just stupidly high.

Also its pretty easy to see which item does what. You can equipt only an armor or weapon. A weapon boost your attack, an armor your defense. If it is better as your current one, it is highlighted in blue, otherwise it is white or red.
You can only equipt new armor in front of the dungeon, in the dungeon you can only choose to discharge some items.

Money is pretty pointless there too. You cant buy anything, except a bed for a night and the price for it raises aswell with your character.... but if you are low on money, you can just prostitute your characters a few times.

The game could really have more deepth... or an english translation at least... but the base concept is nice.
You're supposed to go for promotions at Level 11 (sort of like Shining Force). There you get a choice of 2 new professions and once you hit Level 11 in that you can get promoted again. I believe to get promoted you go to the screen in front of the dungeon entrance and press Z. It's somewhere in that menu iirc.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Sadly I have no clue what the promotion classes are or what they can. A good english guide would be nice. But thanks for the information, maybe I somehow find the second promotion there.

Btw, does it just look for me like that or is the "Dancer"-class pretty useless?

Edit:
Well, you get promoted at the resting place with lvl 10 or 11, after that I didnt gained more levels. No idea where the second promotion is supposed to be.

Last edited:

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

I've also made a tiny map of the 4. floor, since it is really a maze, not like the other ones.
I have marked the down hole and the up hole aswell as several bloodspots as fixpoints. But I havent marked the place at which you enter the floor. Still hope this tiny txt-file helps those who prefered to cheat their way up. ;)

Attachments

awakenorigin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its seem like you have to sleep to level up, once u accumulated enough.

Does anyone know how to exit the dungeon?

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

There is somewhere a tile wich leads one floor up... you just have to find it.

Second floor - Always go left and you should reach the way up
(Always right and you should find the way to go down)

Third floor - Always go right and you might stumble over the way down and after that over the way up

Fourth floor - See my map

I might have mixed something up, so that the Fourth floor is actually the fifth, but except the one of which I've drawn a map, every dungeon is floor is "pretty" easy to find the way up and down.