Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

If you go up and see the teaser pic that Haseo posted, the only one that's really in position there is Donatello. He is getting blown by April, as he stands.

Leonardo is fucking her pussy, reverse cowgirl, but keep in mind that she's blowing Donny, who is standing.

Raph is apparently balancing himself on Leo's knees, fucking April's ass, effectively double penetrating her. Keep in mind that Leo is fucking her pussy reverse cowgirl, and April is blowing Donny who is standing.

Mikey. Poor Mikey is lying down, fucking her tits. However, since Donny is getting a blowjob and standing, Mikey's head is just under Donny's ass. Keep in mind that as Donny is getting a blowjob, standing up, right over Mikey's head who is fucking April's tits, Leo is fucking her reverse cowgirl style, and Raph is balancing himself on Leo's knees, fucking April's ass.

Three of the cumshots are pretty good. Leo, Raph and Donny.

Mikey seems to cum directly onto Donny's groin, because of the angle of the titfuck.

:/
You have this down to a Science!! lol

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you go up and see the teaser pic that Haseo posted, the only one that's really in position there is Donatello. He is getting blown by April, as he stands.

Leonardo is fucking her pussy, reverse cowgirl, but keep in mind that she's blowing Donny, who is standing.

Raph is apparently balancing himself on Leo's knees, fucking April's ass, effectively double penetrating her. Keep in mind that Leo is fucking her pussy reverse cowgirl, and April is blowing Donny who is standing.

Mikey. Poor Mikey is lying down, fucking her tits. However, since Donny is getting a blowjob and standing, Mikey's head is just under Donny's ass. Keep in mind that as Donny is getting a blowjob, standing up, right over Mikey's head who is fucking April's tits, Leo is fucking her reverse cowgirl style, and Raph is balancing himself on Leo's knees, fucking April's ass.

Mikey seems to cum directly onto Donny's groin, because of the angle of the titfuck.

Absolutely stunning summary! Thank you very much! and thanks to Haseo for the teaser!

That's all i need to know, i don't think it's my cup of tea but it's great to know all the juicy details since i won't get to play it, probably for years.

Once again, thank you for the beautiful summary! ^_^

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that´s a clear summary of that scene.
Thank you, or maybe not, too many pictures of the Mikey cumming directly onto Donny's groin, ahhhh...
Well, I am looking forward to the story they implemented in the game.

PS: to the last one who added reputation: maybe we can eat a sandwich someday. However only if you know a good location for toasted sandwiches, as i like mine with melted cheese ;)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

My rep is bouncing around more than Gianna Michaels' tits in a gangbang compilation... I've seen it.

I'm a big TMNT fan, I honestly thought that it would be cool to see 80's April O'Neil (not that the other Aprils aren't cute, she's just better with her stupid yellow jacket/jumpsuit thing...) banged by the turtles, Shredder, maybe even Rocksteady/Bebop or Tonka and Razar. If you're going to make all the turtles look the same, you can go with the disembodied floating green dicks of the ninja turtles. Technically they are each a slightly different shade of green and I think Donatello is the wartiest (has the most warts). I guess you could go with that, or put some color marker to let fans know who's who. I don't think the MNF community cares so much, as long as the animations are good.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My rep is bouncing around more than Gianna Michaels' tits in a gangbang compilation... I've seen it.

I'm a big TMNT fan, I honestly thought that it would be cool to see 80's April O'Neil (not that the other Aprils aren't cute, she's just better with her stupid yellow jacket/jumpsuit thing...) banged by the turtles, Shredder, maybe even Rocksteady/Bebop or Tonka and Razar. If you're going to make all the turtles look the same, you can go with the disembodied floating green dicks of the ninja turtles. Technically they are each a slightly different shade of green and I think Donatello is the wartiest (has the most warts). I guess you could go with that, or put some color marker to let fans know who's who. I don't think the MNF community cares so much, as long as the animations are good.
I agree with the April's 80's look :)

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The detail of this summary is both brilliant and horrifying (in a good way) at the same time.:p

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys.
I'm trying improve the grammar of dialogues the comic Xmas Pay Rise.
When get ready I go update the comic in g.e-hentai.

I've news to the new projects.
I'm working in five comics.

Hey, you still working on the Diva Mizuki comics?

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohh really, I thought the portal version was fun, I especially like the MnF with a gaming part in them. What did you find boring on the portal version? was it because of the gaming part and the lack of movie-scenes?
Or do you mean it could be boring to turn it into a comic?

I know everyone has different tastes ;)
I'd say the repetitive gameplay, there wasn't much excitement or story

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the New Poll for the Next Picture Release

The Choices are:

Zero Gravity Juggs

and

X-Mas Payrise

Vote away here:

I will start Releasing Pictures Saturday when I have the Weekend off from School. So Vote until then My Friends :)

Stay Groovy Everyone!!

A

AmantheKING

Voted for Xmas Pay Rise 5 for obvious reason.

Haseo, no one seems to be interested in making a gif, if they were, they would release it here. So, it's better to release pics from the scene where the demo left us. What do you think?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haseo, no one seems to be interested in making a gif, if they were, they would release it here. So, it's better to release pics from the scene where the demo left us. What do you think?
Some people have said they liked the idea of making GIF's. Just because they have not Shared them doesn't mean they are not being made.

I just wanted to do something to compensate for Videos not being made right now lol

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man I'm so anxious about the new Velma game,
Vadim says its great, but I just can't accept it until I see it.

Anyhow,
To whomever is giving me posi (+) rep thank you, your like Zorro just leaving an S lol ;)

niobium41

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of Diva Mizuki, I've searched high and low for english translations of these games, and I've only found one. Does anybody know where I can find the rest? Specifically Diva Mizuki Dual?
I just know of the existence of the version English of Diva Mizuki - Hawaiian Adventure. I don't know other jobs of Jyubei in version English.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of Diva Mizuki, I've searched high and low for english translations of these games, and I've only found one. Does anybody know where I can find the rest? Specifically Diva Mizuki Dual?
I think that the hawaian is the only one in english or maybe the 1st one is translated also but im not so sure about that :confused:
Oh and i cant wait for the pay rise pics xD

Shinkuu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I voted for it because no one has put up a video for it.

*Hint Hint Wink Wink* ; D