What's new

RPG [ Vincent ] ヴィンセント Lady Dungeon 2 レディーダンジョン2 RE087115 RJ087115

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lady Dungeon (RPG) - (Japanese)

I don't know if that would be any news, but game is susceptible to AGTH.
I used agth.exe /C /x3 /kf /ks ladydungeon2.exe , but output is full of 0xf10f10 hex-like trash. Any ideas what proper keys to use to clear that mess up?

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm a bit interested in the exp/stat tables for the game. Everything is more or less in the ldrpg21.dxr file but I haven't found a way to open the file yet with the current tools I've found thus far. I wish to avoid using a hex editor on a 400 something mb file. Does anyone know?
Unless I'm mistaken all of that is in the 'wndt' file. Make sure you make a duplicate though because screwing that one up makes the game unplayable (you'll get to a fight scene and the game stops). I remember there was a time when I used that file to give my characters tons of exp but I can't remember how, and the 'sequel' is easier to get exp by simply playing it anyway.

What I do is find a place with a few branches (doesn't seem to work as well in a straight hallway) and spin using left or right arrow. Battles pop up quickly and you can defeat them quickly too (hold enter iirc). Leveling made easy.

I don't know if that would be any news, but game is susceptible to AGTH.
I used agth.exe /C /x3 /kf /ks ladydungeon2.exe , but output is full of 0xf10f10 hex-like trash. Any ideas what proper keys to use to clear that mess up?
I used /x3 as well... Came up against a lot of trash, too. Spent two or so hours last night trying to figure out how to play the game. Slow going as I was tired and my Japanese is horrid. Enough to watch generic Japanese shows and know more or less what's going on, not enough to play a game that demands me punching in commands to do stuff. By the way there is a simple list of commands in the readme file... Unfortunately it does not go over everything. ;( For instance it does not tell you the command on how to take the ladies top off (pretty sure that's what you need to do).

Last edited:

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unless I'm mistaken all of that is in the 'wndt' file.
Forgive my rudeness, but "../dataldrpg/wndt" only stores the current saved progress (stats/exp/item-wise). What I'm looking for is the actual tables or something similar which will show the thresholds of whenever the level-up sequences are invoked. Also, it would be nice to take a peek at the other inner workings.
Make sure you make a duplicate though because screwing that one up makes the game unplayable (you'll get to a fight scene and the game stops).
Thank you for your concern, I always keep a backup of the original game in some compressed file format.

For those who don't want to figure out the save file:
Field 1: Flags?, single line
Field 2: Character stats, battle group. 4 lines, top 2 are frontline, next 2 are backline.
Field 3: Currency amount, single line.
Field 4: Character stats, full list of all created characters, order seen in the save file correlates to order seen ingame.
Field 5: Items, 36 strings separated by spaces (either empty, weapons, or armor), single line.

Character stats format:
[Name] [Race] [Skin_Tone] [Hair_Color] [Job] [HP] [MP] [Damage] [Defense] [Speed] [?] [Level] [Weapon] [Armor] [Current_HP] [Current_MP] [State]

Race (strings):
ヒューマン Human)
ビースト (Beast)
フィクサー (Fixer)
コロポックル (Korpokkur)

Job (strings):
ファイター (Fighter)
ダンサー (Dancer)
メイジ (Mage)
プリースト (Priest)

Advanced Job (strings):
ナイト (Knight)
アサシン (Assassin)
ソーサレス (Sorceress)
ビショップ (Bishop)

Skin_Tone range: 1~3

Hair_Color range: 1~8

Items (strings):
EMPTY (no need to explain)
[weapon or armor string, see below]

State (strings): see below

Anyways, here's some stuff that you guys can copy and paste into your save files (not complete list, help me complete it):
Weapons (strings):
▲錆びた剣 (Rusty Sword)
▲東洋の剣 (Oriental Sword)
▲曲がったレイピア (Curved Rapier)
▲ダガー (Dagger)
▲少女のダガー (Girl's Dagger)
▲贖罪のダガー (Dagger of Atonement)
▲誰かの骨 (Someone's Bone) (serious dark humor right here)
? (Other weapons)

Armor (strings):
■麻の服 (Hemp Clothes)
■中古のレザー (Used Leather)
■ローブ (Robe)
■レザーアンドローブ (Leather and Robe)
■ハーフプレート (Half Plate)
■フルプレート (Full Plate)
? (Other armors)

State (strings):
正常 (Normal)
? (Pregnancy)

Credits are where credit's due: Chug, Erog, ffviplayer

Last edited:

ThisNeedsMoreFel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Once again, dunno if that info is of any use, but in v2 there is 7th floor, right below Becky(who is not the real one, i think).
Level 7
Level 8

level 9 is a bit of a maze, so sorry, i didn't make a map, though it continues to lv.11 as of now. resuming scouting...
FRAK! at lv.15 i by accident used a shortcut to lv.6. maybe another day. its frking maze, really. i saw dragons, turtles, monks, some crawling girls, etc. animation doesn't seem to change. (usual, some pose, fingering, and sword to rear)
BTW does anyone try Adobe Director to open .dxr up?
Also, while i was there i lvl--upped from lv.67 to lv.75.

Last edited:

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It would seem that current Adobe Director can open up the file. However, you'll run into a variety of compatibility issues when editing or using the saved file with pre-existing executables.

The older version which is Macromedia Director MX 2004 10.1 rev.11 (This is before Adobe's acquisition of Macromedia) will open and edit the file without problems, assuming if you have the font DF極太明朝体. The saved file is also compatible with the pre-existing executables.

Translating the game is a bit annoying in that the text is also used as parameters (some switch statements, some if/else) as in the case of the spells. This means that you'll have to change every instance of that string. Nonetheless, it could be done.

Copy and pasting out of 2004 will give garbled words whereas from Adobe Director will not.

For those who want to take a jab at translating:
You can find Director MX 2004 here:
...as well as on piratebay.
In addition, you will need the Director MX 2004 10.1.0 update also found in the above link.
Plus the font which is found here:

Note: Both LDI and LDII are created using the same editor. Also, you'll find all pictures of armor/mobs/scenes/etc when you open up the .dxr file.

Last edited:

xvolverk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Once again, dunno if that info is of any use, but in v2 there is 7th floor, right below Becky(who is not the real one, i think).
How do you get to level 7? It still won't let me fight or go past the fake Becky on floor 6.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I just got this game, and yet I have no clue how to play it. Can someone give a description of the game? With some brief instructions and such.

ka123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't download Lady Dungeon. Any one help me? I try to search on google but it's useless.

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone has the plan of floor 7 and + ?
The link of ThisNeedsMoreFel doesn't work for me :p
Thanks

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

This contains incomplete maps from floor 9-14 for Lady Dungeon II. Floors 7 and 8 are pretty simple, but I can do them if you want. There are more floors than 14, but this is all I have gotten around to.

Maps are only guaranteed to have a path from start to the Down ladder. There are paths missing that you can add if you wish on this Google Doc:

If not, the attachment contains the maps in .xlsx form that can be opened by Microsoft Excel.

EDIT: "START" denotes the hole from the floor above (so on B9, it would where you are dropped if you came from B8. I haven't done going up because by now you should have Escape on your Bishop and not have to worry about going upwards).

P.S.: Your girls will start to get pregnant a lot more often on these floors. I'm not sure what the consequence of this is, but if you don't want something bad to happen to your save, make sure to check their status effects before sleeping.

Attachments

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can somebody reupload it on Mega ?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'd also like a re-upload to the game as well, if it's still on some kind souls' hard drive.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

say, since you got that far are there more animations or just the same as the first few floors.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

say, since you got that far are there more animations or just the same as the first few floors.
Same attack animations, but different spell animations. Also different actual monsters. If you haven't unlocked all the spells yet (level 25 I think), you will probably see something new from the female monsters (they tend to be the ones with spells).

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This contains incomplete maps from floor 9-14 for Lady Dungeon II. Floors 7 and 8 are pretty simple, but I can do them if you want. There are more floors than 14, but this is all I have gotten around to.
I apologize beforehand if some consider this post to be resurrecting this topic.

The incomplete maps from 9-17 are explored and I made changes as necessary. Credits for the initial 9-17 before I started working on them go to their respective individual/s. In addition, I've completed exploring and added all the maps from 18-30 as well as a legend. ffviplayer's maps 1-6 were added for completeness.

The only things that are still left to do are figuring out where each of the "up"s lead to, where 2 of the teleports lead to, and where to teleport using the item from the last box.

Edit: Floor 20 was a FUCKING MAZE.

Attachments

Last edited:

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, floor 20 and 26 look really silly.

So there is a Becky on the 30th floor, it seems.

Thanks for the exploration!

brunitcho

Reputation score

Hi every one
I think I have found the right
game

xxx.leonsblog.org/hentai/hgame/rj087115-lady-dungeon/

please tell me if its the full version
maybe send a dls link thanks:D
For those who are lost trying to find a download link, here it is ;)

Btw thanks cdstar99 \O/