What's new

New Years present!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New Years present!

Hey guys, I've been a long time lurker on these forums so I thought now would be the time to contribute something.

Contains- Tentacle rape

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!N8YwmS4Y!2-6ekuylzx6mjnSrcdAZp607X1wxs-XmmqqmI7HS1us

I can't remember if I'm not allowed to post links or not but I just replaced the t's in https with X's. So if you want to download just be sure to replace those X's.

I doubt you've seen this before, and it's pretty decently made.
Cool, thanks for the share :)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I appreciate the gesture, but it would still be nice to have a preview of what it looks like before I download it. Just a single image and short description (beyond just the fact that it contains tentacles) would suffice.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

By the way, yes you can post links. The no link thing is just to prevent bots and such from spamming the forums with clickable links.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I appreciate the gesture, but it would still be nice to have a preview of what it looks like before I download it. Just a single image and short description (beyond just the fact that it contains tentacles) would suffice.
It's just a flash of tentacles fucking a girl. You can change what hole is being fucked, the speed of the fucking, and you can make the tentacles jizz when the egging meter gets high. It's not bad looking, but it's kinda bland.

OP
Deleted member 193004

Deleted member 193004

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's just a flash of tentacles fucking a girl. You can change what hole is being fucked, the speed of the fucking, and you can make the tentacles jizz when the egging meter gets high. It's not bad looking, but it's kinda bland.
It is what it is. Anyways Image uploaded for those looking to get an idea of what it's like.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank You for Sharing That :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This something you made or found? I mean, does it have a title or anything? Authors page?

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I was also just going to ask...where'd you find this?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It is what it is. Anyways Image uploaded for those looking to get an idea of what it's like.
Aye, that it is, and I thank you for it all the same. Still, it's missing something. I'll always remember that Kasumi game where she's tied up and you rape her, but this. I'd be surprised if I remember this game for more than a few weeks.