What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

clockwork5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Part two is out, however it is not translated yet. You can find the link to both part 1&2 below. There is a link for the english translation of part one below.
You can download part one here. (Ignore the name)

(Re-uploading, sorry)

Also you need to have your computer set to japanese unicode for the game to work.

Credit for the first game goes to Fenoxo at his website

Link to dlsite.

Link to part two, ignore the name for this one as well. (Thanks to M N M for these links)

Dlsite for part 2.

Link to developer's website.

Link to rogue translator's blog. (Thanks to keitaro_2006 for this link)

Full English patch for part one.

Full save for part one. (I would highly suggest playing through the game first)

Toro Toro Resistance presents a massive fantasy RPG adventure game!

The story of being reverse-molested by sexy inhuman vixens!
Sweet monster girls seduce and pleasure you!
Lose and you will be r*ped!

You are the hero, a young boy.
Battle sexually with diverse characters in a world of humans and creatures.
All the creatures are sexy girls of some species or another! Find them all!
It's an epic quest. Will your dirty dreams come true?

* Full features - classic adventure x battle command RPG *

* Massive interaction - over 60 monster girls, all can have sex! *

* Skip scenes - you don't have to watch devouring *

Last edited by a moderator:

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Wait wait wait. That english patch... Is it a translation!?

Edit: -reviews link submitted-

Salute! Plus rep to you good sir or madam, you earned it! Time to replay this game!

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haha, I actually got up to the 75% mark a few days ago.

The game is surprisingly fun and the story is pretty neat.
It's not often I come across an H-Game where I kinda (stress the 'kinda') don't care about the H Content (Sengoku Rance comes to mind).

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've seen pictures, and I've been looking for this for quite a while. thank you very much.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay, it crashes when the angel or goddess or whatever comes to teach me how to fight. The guy who made the patch says that to avoid this you have to have jap settings on. But I do and it still crashes. any clue on what I should do?

Edit: Well, setting my region settings to JP (which has worked with everything so far) didn't work, so I downloaded their HFapplocal thing and it worked. go figure.

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

okay, it crashes when the angel or goddess or whatever comes to teach me how to fight. The guy who made the patch says that to avoid this you have to have jap settings on. But I do and it still crashes. any clue on what I should do?

Edit: Well, setting my region settings to JP (which has worked with everything so far) didn't work, so I downloaded their HFapplocal thing and it worked. go figure.
yeaaa with the english patch, there are a few bugs. Either way if you need to know anything about the game just ask us, don't rely on that goddess :p

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well i downloaded it and played it Sunday all all day long, the story is pretty good, but i have to say that i was very disappointed, that, at least in the first 3/4 of the game there are only 2 monster girl drawn by kenkoucross, well when i first learn about this game i totally though he was the mastermind behind it, but now i see hesnt, otherwise, why would he go for the troulbe to make his HUGE monster girl encyclopedia and have just 2 girls from there?
Dont misunderstand me, the art was good in general (my favorites are of course, kenkoucross, the one that made the harpy queen, and the one that made the last trio of the tiny monsters), but i would have though that the game would be based on the monster girl encyclopedia, and besides, there are a lot of monsters that arent even there, like the crab girl, or the worm girl, i mean wtf?, but oh well, sadly the game's done, so no hopes of they changing it.
still very good.

The mage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally!! i was wating for a traslation of this game!

Those translation programs surley make more understanding the games, but you have to understand the sentence by your own!

DoctorPeas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, I had thought that there were more installments on the way. Isn't this supposed to be a series?

OP
clockwork5000

clockwork5000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know, I had thought that there were more installments on the way. Isn't this supposed to be a series?
They are making the second now, just be patient and it will come.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

"We must all follow Ilias who tells us that all monsters are evil and should die. But I want to make a world where we live together! (even under the same god who tells us that monsters are evil)."

"Under Ilias's law, we cannot give semen to monsters! (effectively causing them to die out from lack of reproduction.) But I want monsters and humans to love each other and live together!"

I don't think I've ever played a game where I hated the protagonist this much.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
i think thats suppose to be the comedy part of the game. that and alices attitude.

Daynjahzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dear god how I hate the main character of this game though -_- he's such a whiny hypocrite.

"We must all follow Ilias who tells us that all monsters are evil and should die. But I want to make a world where we live together! (even under the same god who tells us that monsters are evil)."

"Under Ilias's law, we cannot give semen to monsters! (effectively causing them to die out from lack of reproduction.) But I want monsters and humans to love each other and live together!"

I wouldn't know. I only read the rape scenes and other parts that interest me. Can't stand stories like this much.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Big thumbs up for this, I was having trouble knowing how to get through the fights before the translation, now I'm well into the game and its quite decent.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Bam. Religion.

Izanagi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you REALLY being interessed by the story?

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you REALLY being interessed by the story?
Why not? I'm interested in several things about it. There's plenty of story there, so why not keep up with it?

Gekiganger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And he's coming around to realizing how hypocritical it is. That's the point.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

its like fat people who can't eat food otherwise they would die, but some people still do it anyways.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

isn't the angel even more of a hipocrit since she's a monster herself?