Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Text Based MMO HellMOO

under the slagtown hospital

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pirates and prisoners and tentacles are the only mobs that rape you.
Ohohoho~ There's a lot more than that. Unless you can't end up in hell anymore. I think there's a lot of beasts that will grape you too.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, the rape demon will assfuck you too.

drunkmessiah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Long story short to start rape fantasy write this

allow sex from all
allow rape from all

Dracill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where are the pirates and tentacles?
Pirates used to be my fav when I played, tentacles in theory should be interesting but they are much more dangerous. Funniest shit though once (for science) I tried rapping one with my zombie character on account she was stupid strong, and got pregnant with a human baby from it.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

...How do you get into hell? o.o And how do you get under the hospital?

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

...How do you get into hell? o.o And how do you get under the hospital?
search for floor panels for the under the hospital in the hospital

kill yourself in the suicide booth for hell

Moy

Reputation score

Sex content is very poor, and almost non-existent, but the game is fantastic otherwise. Very much a time sink though.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

..Does anyone still play this? @_@

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

..Does anyone still play this? @_@
Well, I started yesterday. Here's how it went:

I started as an orphan. Naturally, my first instinct was to kill other orphans.

Then I got killed by a rabid bully. I figured 'hey, there must be a reason I'm not getting any stronger, right'?

So I went to the museum. I went to the dreams before, I built my character, I walked out into the shiny light of Freedom... and was immediately told by another player that I fucked my build up royally.

Alright, fair enough.

So, I deleted my clone. I looked through the wiki. I got frustrated with how much stuff wasn't told to me in-game. I built my character again, got blown up a couple of times, then walked out into the light of Freedom once more... only to be told that I'd have to grind orphans for a couple real-life days to get anywhere, unless I got help from someone five times stronger than me.

But, I dutifully went out and ground orphans. I ground them until they were dust. Then I ground them some more. I explored. I leveled up. I learned how the controls worked, and how to interact with the world. Even through all of the bullshit so far, I was actually having a lot of fun with the game...

Then, the asshole nation attacked.

I was wondering why everyone here was complaining about assholes, and now I know. Let's say that's the short story.

The long story is, our corp was immediately robbed by a guy who claimed to be an admin and tricked a higher-up into getting us all to log out. He might actually have been an admin, for all I know. He tricked us into logging out, and then stole all of our shit while we were gone.

Next, after a while, the higher-up who got tricked got into a long-winded conversation with me where he threw accusations at me that I couldn't
disprove, then basically laughed when I asked him to please be a little nicer. The guy he was working under took his side, and I was fired from my corp after less than a day.

So, if you're wondering why people don't seem to be playing this much anymore... Well, there's that.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome to Hellmoo.

It is one of the most unforgiving games you can play. It's basically a fantasy land for assholes to be assholes. The strongest players can do whatever they want to other people, and they will. It's a pretty shitty community (Last time I played anyways), even the people who act nice are typically dicks and will fuck you over eventually. I pretty much just started playing it as a solo game last time I played and it was actually a lot more enjoyable. You need a pretty thick skin.

What makes me sad is original Hellmoo (Before it split), when people used to mess around, it was typically as a joke. Like if they did something assholeish, it was at least to be entertaining. I remember being killed and stuff and yeah, it was a bit upsetting, but they at least made it fun.

Last time I played it seemed like people were just dicks for no reason. Whatever they did with the new rules seems to have made the community a lot more negative, or maybe I was just unlucky and found all the shitty people. Seemed there were just a helluva lot of scenarios similar to what you just described happening. Felt like the fun was sucked out of the game. They made it so most the things people used to do the kill others/mess around with people aren't allowed any more. So now I guess people are just like passive aggressive dbags and super serious.

You don't need to grind orphans for days if you know what you're doing. There's a huge list of jobs that you can do from day one that level you very quickly. Learning how to do all of them takes time though. I think I actually posted a list earlier in this thread (Yep, it's on the last page).

Not like the game has evolved/changed at all. Last time I came back from years away there was no difference. I've come and gone from Hellmoo over the years but I think I'm done with it for good. It seems like every time I start getting strong, they reset the servers. If they ever actually updated anything, I might check it out again. The sex content being updated would make it amazing. Too bad they neglect it.

Last edited:

odaxelagnia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This seems like it would be an amazing platform for a full H-game. It's really too bad that it's closed source...

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have no idea what the state of the game is currently, but it just sounds like you got into a lousy corp

the way the game works is you are supposed to dick over other people and in a state like that, everyone should be suspicious of everyone

the way i started to play the game i was just, "yeah! lets just grind and see how the world works!"

as i played more and more, i started to talk to more people and see big things happen that got real interesting, people would give me rumors about big things happening, i had insider info on bigger corporations and their plans, incredibly advanced paranoia on the big dogs that ran around

it was fun for that reason

as for the sex, well, its there, its actually more advanced than most things i've seen, seeing as how enemies can attempt to rape you, you can get pregnant, stds are a thing, stats are tied to how horny you are, ect. but yeah, the game ain't for everyone, honestly i think i had my fun in it already

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

my only goal is to get preggo then give birth and deliver the baby to shoggoth who lives under the orphanage
:)

Goryokaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hop I'm not resurrecting this for now reason, but as a post said 4 weeks back, The HellMOO hellcore is now open source to download and build a game from just it needs unix, and quite a bit of knowledge in programming and writing muds.