What's new

Dark Gate OOC Thread

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Dark Gate OOC Thread

There was a little talk between some shoutbox users, some said than would be a cool thing. So, even when could be a bad idea say it now i will do it before forget about it. It also will help to see an opinion about it.

Maybe im wrong, but. Why in Dg there is not a slave accesory than make the user moan when she open the mouth without permission or make her say naughty things about herself when she thing bad about her owners? it would be fun... it could be a tattoo rune thing, a piercing at her tongue, nipple rings dunno its just an idea than maybe someone already had.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's a matter of me just not having had time to fill things out. I've been meaning to add those kind of options to collars and expand what people could use for that purpose besides collars, but I've not really had the free time or energy to work out mechanics.

Or post much.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two of the threads I am GM'ing for are moving at a speed slow enough that I can accommodate more players in place of the sassadar

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd be interested in playing a male character, perhaps in a multiplayer thread if anyone is interested. I've been mulling over a pirate/treasure hunt adventure if anyone is interested in a multiplayer.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Forewarning, I'm an evil, terrible GM that rapes men's penises with stupid sexy vaginas. Femdom is what I do.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

The fact that you're running a monstergirl RP in your spare time certainly doesn't tip off anyone.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ye be assuming people do background checks on their GM's before enlisting themselves to them.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WARNING: BOARS.​

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha yes, that did occur to me. I may end up doing a female character depending on interest.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Two of the threads I am GM'ing for are moving at a speed slow enough that I can accommodate more players in place of the sassadar
Are we sure Sprig didn't just like, die or something, on that note.

/me ponders other male characters, also.

I've got Horc McPorc and a Dracula who's afraid of the dark stabled up, though I guess neither of them are really suited toward glorious piratical nonsense.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Are there any free GM's available who are not completely overwhlemed and drowning in threads who would be willing to take up my Oni? Once or twice a week is fine at the moment due to living out of town without internet of my own. For things I do or don't want, it is listed in my OOC section. If you have any further questions please PM/visitor message me or reply in the OOC thread. Thank you. :)

SilverJonas

Lurker
Reputation score

Not exactly sure where to ask this but anyone know where Rath went? Kinda been awhile since he's posted. Unless he's on some sort of vacation?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Are there any free GM's available who are not completely overwhlemed and drowning in threads who would be willing to take up my Oni? Once or twice a week is fine at the moment due to living out of town without internet of my own. For things I do or don't want, it is listed in my OOC section. If you have any further questions please PM/visitor message me or reply in the OOC thread. Thank you. :)
Someone will get to it at some point.

Not exactly sure where to ask this but anyone know where Rath went? Kinda been awhile since he's posted. Unless he's on some sort of vacation?
Looks like he hasn't been online for 2 weeks. If that continues for much longer, contact me and I'll either take over the thread or figure out a replacement.