What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

I can help you with that. My japanese isn't the most accurate but I can reform the sentences in passable english. I just need the text plus who said what and when
There's no harm in giving it a try! Attached to this post is an example of the game 'script' as seen from the ground level. This one is the Stage 1-1 opening cutscene. Feel free to watch along in-game to see who is speaking.

And if anyone else would like to try too, be my guest.

Now then, back to the main attraction: Another updated version; with even more translated items! Have fun!

Edit: Updated version below

Attachments

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Author posted something up on his blog, by the way.

A few things to take away from it:

1) His extraction surgery went well
2) His tooth root was crooked, so the operation took longer than expected (hours, not days)
3) He has a picture of the affected wisdom tooth (and, given his guro warning tag, we can infer the Japanese definition of "gore" and ours are VERY different)
4) He's aware of the animation bugs (like the Archer girl's costume animating in a different area) but he didn't consider it a top priority fix at the time. It's on his to-do list now.
5) He's trying to fix the resources taking up 3GB, but this will most likely cause more bugs, so a full fix may take some time
6) A thanks to everyone on his blog who answered questions in his stead.

For the translation project, if you can give me the scripts in .txt format, I can translate when I have time after this weekend.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2) His tooth root was crooked, so the operation took longer than expected (hours, not days)
Crooked? Like one of the root bent inwards? Yeesh, one of my wisdom tooth had this exact problem when I had mine extracted years ago. x_x

Glad to hear the operation went well for him.

I'm also glad he'll fix the memory leak problem in the future.

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

For the translation project, if you can give me the scripts in .txt format, I can translate when I have time after this weekend.
The whole thing? Well, if you insist. Here's the raw text of all the story cutscenes. Just let me know if there's anything else you'd like, or would like to translate.

And here's another incremental update to the translation in progress, featuring yet more item names and descriptions.

Edit: To clarify, there's no need to delete your save or anything like that. This translation can be dropped into any 1.04 install of the game

Edit 2: Updated version below

Attachments

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The whole thing? Well, if you insist. Here's the raw text of all the story cutscenes. Just let me know if there's anything else you'd like, or would like to translate.

And here's another incremental update to the translation in progress, featuring yet more item names and descriptions.
Got it. I don't have time this week/end but I should have these back to you next week sometime. My Japanese is a bit rusty.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

excuse me, regarding the translation, do i have to delete the old save file? because in my old save it's not working while when i start the game it works.

EDIT 1: forget it, it's the because i deactivated the box. thanks

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Author posted something up on his blog, by the way.

A few things to take away from it:

1) His extraction surgery went well
3) He has a picture of the affected wisdom tooth (and, given his guro warning tag, we can infer the Japanese definition of "gore" and ours are VERY different)
4) He's aware of the animation bugs (like the Archer girl's costume animating in a different area) but he didn't consider it a top priority fix at the time. It's on his to-do list now.
5) He's trying to fix the resources taking up 3GB, but this will most likely cause more bugs, so a full fix may take some time
6) A thanks to everyone on his blog who answered questions in his stead.

Oh cool, I am assuming your japanese is better than mine (actually probably most people's are) so I will defer the translation to you. :D

Kamiko

Lurker
Reputation score

Another new version tonight; with this, I've translated nearly every item in the game. So this might be the final version for a bit; baring an update to the game or a story translation.

Most of the remaining text is graphics rather than text, so not quite so easy to replace, but let me know if there's anything you'd particularly like to have translated, and I'll see what I can do.

(Find the latest version of my translation here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/1732942)

Last edited:

LanceRayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok, so i have searched this thread top to bottom.
there is not a reference on where i can find the really good weapons/gear for the toons.
if anyone can point where i missed it or re-post the info, i would enjoy it.
i am past the level 30 mark and hoping to see some really good stuff. or is that maniac only there?

thanks

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

there is not a reference on where i can find the really good weapons/gear for the toons.
i am past the level 30 mark and hoping to see some really good stuff. or is that maniac only there?

thanks
The best weapons are one time reward weapons from maniac stages. There are 2 of each kind of weapon (sword, spear, staff, etc etc.) in the top tier category. One will have sick dmg (like 6000++) but only 2 card slots, while the other will have 5-6 card slots but half the dmg (approx 3000 dmg).

I recall the swords, bows and katanas are the maniac stage 3 or 4 (ex as well) rewards. The 2 top tier staves are stage 6, with one in the maniac difficulty last boss.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This my have been asked already (I'm sorry if it has) but does anyone know if this game has a gallery of some sort?

Ayomana

Reputation score

This my have been asked already (I'm sorry if it has) but does anyone know if this game has a gallery of some sort?
No it doesnt. I think its planned for a future update. You can find a gallery on exhentai tho.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The best weapons are one time reward weapons from maniac stages. There are 2 of each kind of weapon (sword, spear, staff, etc etc.) in the top tier category. One will have sick dmg (like 6000++) but only 2 card slots, while the other will have 5-6 card slots but half the dmg (approx 3000 dmg).

I recall the swords, bows and katanas are the maniac stage 3 or 4 (ex as well) rewards. The 2 top tier staves are stage 6, with one in the maniac difficulty last boss.
Thanks!
My question would be where I can get the dresses for the advanced monsters, esp. Lilith and Beelzebub? Accessories seem to drop in 6-5, so does the highlvl dress for the water princess, but what about the others?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Hold Shift+D at the title screen (for at least half a minute). It's the closest thing to a gallery atm, though I 'think' the creator is working on adding one.

LanceRayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok so i gather that the maniac levels give you all the really epic gear..
kewlies. thats what i thought. back to the grind.
anyone else have issues with certain levels. IE all of the Underwater ones?(lame):p

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For:

thanks
and
Thanks!
My question would be where I can get the dresses for the advanced monsters, esp. Lilith and Beelzebub? Accessories seem to drop in 6-5, so does the highlvl dress for the water princess, but what about the others?
See following:
Can't post direct urls yet but here's a spreadsheet that a bunch of people have been working on.

docs.googleDOTcom/spreadsheets/d/1IbORovolviS-GABQnxo99LTLCBpT0gPq6OgrZQxacDo/edit?usp=sharing
As for:
ok so i gather that the maniac levels give you all the really epic gear..
kewlies. thats what i thought. back to the grind.
anyone else have issues with certain levels. IE all of the Underwater ones?(lame):p
To help make your job easier, the general rule is that your monster girl's father will drop the armor for her if she's a Tier 1. Tier 2's only get their armors from Hard-difficulty rewards. As for weapons, the color of the monster will drop the corresponding one for the human girls, i.e. broadsword for the water princess, and bow for the huntress. In terms of accessories, the only ones worth having drop in 6-5.

For the lazy, here's the save with all the possible monsters and variations, with armors for all tiers, and the drop-only weapons (except for the third staff that sells for 25,000Pec, if it even exists), everything neatly arranged to the best of my abilities.

Attachments

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Let me rephrase that. I got the link for the google docs page. It just does not work for me. Chrome FF Opera or IE doesnt matter, it tells me to press shift + click reload due to a browser error. Antivirus/firewall on or off doesn't matter, all means of troubleshooting known to me don't resolve the issue.
So I am asking if someone could post the drop locations of / where to get as rewards the dresses/armors (preferably high tier of course.) for the advanced monsters and the protagonists.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let me rephrase that. I got the link for the google docs page. It just does not work for me. Chrome FF Opera or IE doesnt matter, it tells me to press shift + click reload due to a browser error.
Just to be sure... You DO replace the DOT in the link by an actual dot right ?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have two questions.
First does anyone know where to find a better dress/armor for the purple haired girl with the sword?
Second is there a level on hard difficulty so you can grind exp the easiest? Thx in advance.