What's new

Fetish checking discussion, Do you think your's rare?

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I start this because of 2 reasons.

1. I want to know what fetish is the majority (and check if mine is minority?, since there is very little game within my fetish range)
2. I want people to share the game that suit their fetishes (I feel like DLsite should be more specific about these tag, since most of them are too general to the point of non-helping).

Start with me.

-Super Slutty heroine as main character, or 'corrupt her to that point'-able (All Parallel Fantasy, Bitchi Taimashi Rio, VitaminQuest)
-A lot of events, not focusing on GOR
-Incest (Bug) / Bestiality (VitaminPlus)
-Gokkun in massive amount (Extremely hard to find)
-Living Clothes ,Tentacle or anything (Also hard to find, Breeding Solider Sara is too simple to be enjoyable)
-Parasite (RyonaRPG so far)

In short

-Slutty Heroine
-Event Focus
-Incest (Bug) / Bestiality
-Super Gokkun
-Living Clothes
-Parasite

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Discussion] Fetish checking discussion, Do you think your's rare?

There's only one game for me that satisfies my fetish to its fullest.

151匹触手さん

-Forced to where embarrassing clothing, whilst people oggle at you.
-Situations where you humiliate yourself, whilst people oggle at you.
-Everyone in the place (school, village etc) shows up to flaunt their superiority over you.
-Taken advantage of, in any condition.
-Face of utter defeat.

This is my list. Basically, that one game has everything I want. Just wish it gets updated more often.

Oh and
-Stuck in a box or wall, whatever. (Restricted movement)

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Discussion] Fetish checking discussion, Do you think your's rare?

non-bolded ones refer to fetishes already mentioned.

-all the way through non-gore/soft
-cum on food
-genderbent females as in females that became males.
-Incest (Bug) / Bestiality
-sumata
-Super Gokkun
-trap w/ baggy hoodie or
-trap w/ zettai ryouiki
-tribbing
-worms/maggots/larva

There's also one other which I can't remember if there was a name for; it's a surprise sex/rape where the one being sexed/raped's eyes grows wide but iris/pupil goes tiny.

Like or . [Both from anime called Kotoura-san.]

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fetish checking discussion, Do you think your's rare?

hrmm never really thought of listing them. Keep in mind these only apply to Hentai. Most of these, I would never want to see actually happen to a real woman.

-Ryona -- No guro and nothing too harsh. Bear hugs, back breakers and stomach punching mostly.

-Bug/parasite stuff. -- Not big on the larva implants in breasts but I like egg laying/impregnation.

-Bestiality. Especially big dogs on smaller women and knotting.

-Soft vore -- Some hard vore is pretty hot sometimes but most of it I find hard to watch. I absolutely hate giantess vore or super extended stomach vore. Seeing that crap all over Sankaku now...

-Slime -- One again, soft vore and insertions and inflations...can't go wrong with that.

-Fighting -- Big fan of situations where a man and woman or two women are fighting it out and the winner has their way with them. A la JSK's Dojo game.

-Smaller breasts -- Anything above a C is a complete blah.

-Massive creampies -- I like there to be no doubt that the guy or dick girl is trying to impregnate them.

-Pregnancies -- Since we are on that topic. Pregnant women are pretty hot.

That's probably the main ones for me. :D

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fetish checking discussion, Do you think your's rare?

-Foreplay: Not necessarily a fetish but I like touching women with my bare hands, I especially love this concept in adult games where you use the mouse to touch a girl's body and watch her reaction to it

-Sandbox/Open World game sex: One of my favorite type of adult games is ones that allow you to go exploring with a girl and being able to have sex in just about any location you come across. Some games by Illusion and Teatime such as Artificial Girl 3 and the Love Death series allow you to do this

-Uniform and Cosplay: I have a bit of a fetish for female police officers and red riding hood

-Harem: self explanatory

-Furry: Yeah I get off on anthropomorphic animals every once in a while

-Public: Definitely like to see girls having sex in public locations and in front of a crowd of people, kinda rare to find ones that take place in the mall :p