ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
platanus

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

What the hell does x-ray mean? Is it just a see-through feature or do you see her skeleton!?
I am guessing it means where it shows the penetration of the vagina, and the sperm entering the cervix. Don't quote me on the technical terms, I never studied vocabulary for female anatomy.

I will send in all the suggestions provided it's reasonable, and gore is a pretty general term, so I will see how far Koooonsoft wants to take it. I remember someone raising the gore suggestion with the author with Shinobi Girl already and it was rejected because the author doesn't like blood. However I think it's always good to suggest because we might see our suggestions go through in the form of "abnormal selectable options" just like with the futanari and egg-laying and the urinating options in Shinobi Girl, so that people who don't like it can turn it off.

Sending the suggestions in on Sunday, we'll see how it goes.

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is actually quite nice to look at. I'm motivated to sticking with a mage for the first time in a game like that. For once, it's someone who's in between the two.

Oh well, ignore me. I've just had to say something. I do like the designs on the protagonist's outfit as well. I too agree with the many who also hope this is soon completed. Perhaps the caster can be armed with more than one spell for her attacks here in this one? :eek:

MDLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank goodness, I'll keep my eyes peeled on this.

OP
platanus

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update up talking about how the work is going (difficult) using new software, also uploaded a short (18MB) swf of how the animation will look when complete.

Samus is used just for a model, I am pretty sure she's not appearing in the final game:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm liking what i see so far in this game and eagerly await it's release.

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cross your fingers for Samus bonus outfit in the final game! ^_^

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That look great
+vote for Samus in bonus gallery

Anyway , I know this might be off topic

But , that Angel Girl X in koonsoft web
Is that game already out?
If yes , why there's no thread discussing that?
And I can't seem to find it in DLSite either.....

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That look great
+vote for Samus in bonus gallery

Anyway , I know this might be off topic

But , that Angel Girl X in koonsoft web
Is that game already out?
If yes , why there's no thread discussing that?
And I can't seem to find it in DLSite either.....
Thats because it is F2P on their homepage

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats because it is F2P on their homepage
I see so its free to play huh.......

But it's quite hard , since the girl can't < ^ > resist
And should we beat the game again and again to watch the gallery?
That is quite troublesome......

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And should we beat the game again and again to watch the gallery?
That is quite troublesome......
Right clicking on the flash might help you there, the option that starts with "F", ends with "D" and "ORWAR" in between >>

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going off-topic i noticed the "Flash" section of the site is full of nice mini- "touch" Flashes(my favourite type :cool: )....question is: i tried playing the bottom one (the one with the hanged/imprisoned red head girl) and i think it's either unfinished or a demo; cause i can't do anything using the "option" menu

The game: h**p://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/eb3653de5cd8b1a4e84796fcc73335424fa4c9f3.swf (Just substitute the **)

...so what do you guys think?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going off-topic i noticed the "Flash" section of the site is full of nice mini- "touch" Flashes(my favourite type :cool: )....question is: i tried playing the bottom one (the one with the hanged/imprisoned red head girl) and i think it's either unfinished or a demo; cause i can't do anything using the "option" menu

The game: h**p://koooonsoft.jp/manager/upload/eb3653de5cd8b1a4e84796fcc73335424fa4c9f3.swf (Just substitute the **)

...so what do you guys think?
Play with her boob , get a certain quantity of red bar
Should be able play with her panties , get her panty down
2 Opt , play with her V or ass from the back option
Back to boob , lift shirt up(not down). also lift up the bra

In the head , now she will lick Your P

Can't insert P into V I guess

Altes Eisenliebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Play with her boob , get a certain quantity of red bar
Should be able play with her panties , get her panty down
2 Opt , play with her V or ass from the back option
Back to boob , lift shirt up(not down). also lift up the bra

In the head , now she will lick Your P

Can't insert P into V I guess
Thanks, but i was able to do that too ^^.
What do i mean is that when you click any of the 3 choices in the option menu it will show the girl in different situation/s; but you can't do a thing and the screen is darkened, with a big japanese writing as well. That's why i think it's a demo/unfinished flash...anyway thanks again for the swift answer :)

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Didn't Angel girl used to have some cheats or something? It's been a long time since I last saw it and it seems to have changed a lot from what I can remember @.@

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Didn't Angel girl used to have some cheats or something? It's been a long time since I last saw it and it seems to have changed a lot from what I can remember @.@
Holy crap, it indeed has changed. She doesn't float on the ground anymore and there's no menu, but according to the screenshots on the blog there are new enemies and a gallery mode as well. Time to give this game another go.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are some frustrating new features as well though. For one, you don't fly at all now, and can only "jump". And enemies that used to just keep moving forward (such as the flying "snakes"/tentacles) now move back and forth, following you to some degree. That wouldn't be so bad if only you had some sort of attack, but sadly the only attack available still seems to be the big blast you get three shots for. (If I remember correctly, orgasms can add another shot, but that's not particularly helpful.)

Despite all this, I still enjoy it. The animations are enjoyable and it's an RoR, which there really need to be more of. If anyone finds any cheats to open the gallery or something, please do share them! ;3

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually that's just an alternate version. The old one is still there and also in that version the blast is unlimited so you can slow push your way to victory.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah, I see, hehe.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

but you can't do a thing and the screen is darkened, with a big japanese writing as well. That's why i think it's a demo/unfinished flash...anyway thanks again for the swift answer :)
FYI, the japanese writing says something in the line of "You cannot progress further in the trial version. Please buy the full version to enjoy the next stage."

Having said that, yes the flash description from the author confirms that it's unfinished and will prolly never be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.