What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

yeah, could someone post the links to the newest version?

also, it seems whenever you get a new set of "armour" its added to your inventory, is there anyway to change what armour you have equipped? other than the spell that costs 100MP and gives you the black armour?

and the glowry hole "sparkles" dont seem to be popping up,

where am i supposed to go?

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

yeah, could someone post the links to the newest version?

also, it seems whenever you get a new set of "armour" its added to your inventory, is there anyway to change what armour you have equipped? other than the spell that costs 100MP and gives you the black armour?

and the glowry hole "sparkles" dont seem to be popping up,

where am i supposed to go?
I actualy got the version 2.0 and 2.2 now, due to some kind members, if you want I could re-upload them to another site.... and share it... although I wouldnt want to take credit for something I got from another member... ;)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actualy got the version 2.0 and 2.2 now, due to some kind members, if you want I could re-upload them to another site.... and share it... although I wouldnt want to take credit for something I got from another member... ;)
yes please, if you could upload and share that would be great. just send me a pm with a link please

is it Zero or the other one?

on another note, can anyone tell me what the stats are?

e.g on the equip screen,
first stat is x
second stat is y
ect ect.
one of my necklaces drops the second stat to 1 (from about 300)

oh and how do i see how many "h points" each character has?

i keep trying to get translator aggrator going but it never seems to work for me.

Last edited:

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

does anyone have a walkthrough for parallel fantasy zero as the one posted on here is for parallel fantasy.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=18534&page=2

First post on the top, if you bothered looking through the thread you would have found it.

Can anyone upload Parallel Fantasy on a site that isn't Mediafire? the Chinese government saw fit to block Mediafire. -_-;;;;

And the status translations from the equip screen (PF0)
Attack Power #->
Defense Power #->
Spirit/Magic Power #->
Speed #->

There's an item in your inventory that looks like a green crystal ball, called "性欲メータ“, which after using tells you how many h-points each character has.

Last edited:

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=18534&page=2

First post on the top, if you bothered looking through the thread you would have found it.

And the status translations from the equip screen (PF0)
Attack Power #->
Defense Power #->
Spirit/Magic Power #->
Speed #->

There's an item in your inventory that looks like a green crystal ball, called "性欲メータ“, which after using tells you how many h-points each character has.
Please don't kill me for this... filefactory's also blocked. AAAARGH!!!

Depositfiles seems to work, though... I'm really sorry if I seem demanding.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well last ver I played was 1.9 but these are all the new stuff I've seen from 1.9 going to 2.2 so far

I'm sure you'll need a high libido for these
Atei
1st town:
- Bald man towards the place where you 1st arrived, will take you to the beach, defeat a monster there and talk to the man again and return to town for H scene
- talk to item shop owner for H scene, and then rest at inn for another
- another guard will appear towards the exit, talk to him for H scene

2nd town: (the one with the with bar and clinic)
- old man at top house
- bad end at the clinic

3rd town:
- talk to the new red bandana man walking by the well for H scene (but Yuri needs to talk to him first)

4th town:
- sleep at inn to get night time, and talk to person in the inn or person above the inn for H scene

Yuri
1st town:
- nothing new I noticed

2nd town:
-enter the old man's house at the top to get H scene with Atei

3rd town:
- talk to the red bandana man

4th town:
- nothing I noticed

the only new scene i can get working are the beach ones and the 4th town nighttime.

how high does your H point have to be to do the "old mans house" both characters at at 320+

edit: 4th option in the inn lets you change your outfit, right? how? the inventory still doesnt let you

someone said in order to get the shopkeeper scene you need to be "exposed" how exactly do i manage that? i cant work out how to change armour,

and for some reason it wont give me the quest for the magic gladiator armor

another edit: turns out that one option in the menu, the one that just closes the menu? thats your clothing option, you need to complete the game before you can use it though

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if anyone has a save for the version 2.2 that would be awesome, a bit to lazy to go through this entire game again... ^^

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Please don't kill me for this... filefactory's also blocked. AAAARGH!!!

Depositfiles seems to work, though... I'm really sorry if I seem demanding.

Too bad about the blocking thing, must be a pain in the ass to download files.

if anyone has a save for the version 2.2 that would be awesome, a bit to lazy to go through this entire game again... ^^

I have like 8 save files in this one, one after every town or something, so you can start as early as you want. I didn't unlock a lot of the H-scenes however, even though I have both characters at around 200+~ points. Although, I'm sure your old files would have worked for 2.2.

Last edited:

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the only new scene i can get working are the beach ones and the 4th town nighttime.

how high does your H point have to be to do the "old mans house" both characters at at 320+

edit: 4th option in the inn lets you change your outfit, right? how? the inventory still doesnt let you

someone said in order to get the shopkeeper scene you need to be "exposed" how exactly do i manage that? i cant work out how to change armour,

and for some reason it wont give me the quest for the magic gladiator armor

another edit: turns out that one option in the menu, the one that just closes the menu? thats your clothing option, you need to complete the game before you can use it though
don't know how high your h points need to be, I just notice him inside the house and figured it was a new h scene

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its says I'm missing rpgvx rtp I try to load the game,and when I try to run through localjpn it says the game is corrupt. this is version 1.5....somebody help please!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

its says I'm missing rpgvx rtp I try to load the game,and when I try to run through localjpn it says the game is corrupt. this is version 1.5....somebody help please!
Well then go and download and install the RTP.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is just a compillation of what all said so its easier to find :)

First Town:
For brown haired:
1- Guy behind the big building
2- Blad guy that gives beach quest
3- Shop keeper, needs to be naked and talk to him. then rest at inn for next scene
4-Guard near town exit.

For Black Haired:
None here

Second town:
For Brown Haired:
1- Old man on top house (once u trigger it you can go back with black haired to get new scene)

For Black Haired
1- Talk to town mayor and he will offer you to work as a whore, 2 possible costumes

Third Town:
For Brown Haired:
1- Glory hole jobs once you talk to mayor

For Black Haired:
1- At inn entrance you will find Bald guy, gives many scenes
2- You will find red bandana guy if your chara its naked, talk to him once to trigger scene ( after this you can talk to him with other girl to trigger second part of scene)

Forth Town:
For Brown Haired:
1- Sleep at inn and at night she will feel urge to have sex, 2 possible victims
2- Brothel job

For Black Haired:
If you go outside town and go to the small wodden house and talk to a girl there she can gives you a quest to fight a dragon, i dont remember if it trigger a scene but no one else said it

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know if you get a GOR for getting beat by the dragon? only save is post-game with yuri at 12k hp... losing is kinda hard.

i heard there was a skill that could hurt yourself? does anyone know where to get it?

i could just make a new save, and then not let yuri level up, but it seems like a lot of trouble.

on that note, could yuri go to bandit castle before? because she can now. no idea if they have lose CG, these guys are too weak to hurt me.. EDIT no, they dont have a game over scene for yuri, (got myself posioned fighting ghosts, then you lose 600 hp everytime you skip a turn, untill you have 1 hp left, good way to get yourself killed)

also, can anyone tell me what the quest requirements are for getting the gladiater armour spell? i cant seem to get any of the mayors to give me the quest

oh, and just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the blue potion (the one that stops you from being horny) is called? or what the 4th option in the inn says (it lets you change both characters clothes at the same time, but what does it say?)

i cant seem to get the translater to work

actually, on that note (i know, im asking a lot) but a translated skills guide for each character would be very helpful...

anyone who can get atlas working or whatnot., if you could just screenshot the skills screen, and use paint to type the english names over the top of the japanese or something (you need a high level character to see all the skills)

kudos to anyone who can answer any of these questions

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

@iamnuff:

a) As far as I know, there is no GOR scene for losing against the dragon.

b) There is a skill to self-destruct. It can be obtained at the Castle Town at night by Atei.

c) The quest to get Gladiator Armour spell is unlocked by speaking to the Mayor of the 3rd Town with only Atei.

d) The 4th option in the inn is merely an option that allows you to change both characters' clothing when they're together, which was previously inaccessible.

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any good links for PFZ 2.2? The only ones I can find are on filemonster but they're suspiciously bloated.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@iamnuff:

a) As far as I know, there is no GOR scene for losing against the dragon.

b) There is a skill to self-destruct. It can be obtained at the Castle Town at night by Atei.

c) The quest to get Gladiator Armour spell is unlocked by speaking to the Mayor of the 3rd Town with only Atei.

d) The 4th option in the inn is merely an option that allows you to change both characters' clothing when they're together, which was previously inaccessible.

thanks for that, but i still cant seem to get the gladiator armour quest, does she need to be wearing something specific to talk to him?

(red hair girl, alone, talking to redhair guy, who gives the glory hole quest?) all i seem to get is one line of dialouge with a questionmark at the end.

also, i know what the forth option DOES, it just wanted to know what it says.

so, self destruct is found when she is trolling for men at night in the 4th town?

EDIT: dont know if this was mentioned. but the teliporter between 3rd town and 4th town has a extra teliport pad (in the overworld just south of the building that holds the teliporter to 4th town) you dont have to be alone to go there, leads to a boss fight with a diffrent dragon (no GOR)
beating the dragon gives redhair girl another skill...

damn, she gets all the good ones doesnt she?

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I forgot to mention, the guy who sold you all the outfits will also be selling that self destruct technique.

The different dragon, should you win, becomes a summon for Atei.

As far as I'm aware of, the glory holes are activated by how much H points Atei have.

The mayor will just gives you the quest as soon as you have access to Atei as a single character. All you need to do is to head to the cavern east of the town and look for a sparkly spot in the topmost quadrant. A cutscene will happen and you'll get the armor.

Edit: And yes, Atei gets a lot of scenes and a lot of good stuff, Yuri gets a lot less. I do hope that the author will add scenes with both of them involved.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forgot to mention, the guy who sold you all the outfits will also be selling that self destruct technique.

The different dragon, should you win, becomes a summon for Atei.

As far as I'm aware of, the glory holes are activated by how much H points Atei have.

The mayor will just gives you the quest as soon as you have access to Atei as a single character. All you need to do is to head to the cavern east of the town and look for a sparkly spot in the topmost quadrant. A cutscene will happen and you'll get the armor.

Edit: And yes, Atei gets a lot of scenes and a lot of good stuff, Yuri gets a lot less. I do hope that the author will add scenes with both of them involved.

yeah, i had the gladiator armour in the previous version, i know where the quest is, its just not triggering.

also, that guy sells you all the clothes? i didnt know that...

and i agree, Atei gets all the cool stuff, (you can tell she is the developers fav character,)

i get that she's supposed to be the "main" character. but i prefer yuri,

i would much prefer to play the "captured slave" bit as yuri instead of Atei anyway...

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

doen anyone have a dl for P.F. zero 2.2?? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.