What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

E

Exofluke

Download Link:

Source:

ENJOY!

The story depicts the player as a human adventurer (named Jake by default, but the player can rename him) who sets out to the land of Egypt, hoping to meet the beautiful and sexy ruler, Queen Opala (who is rumored to be quite a "loving" queen to her followers). Trying to get inside the palace, he stumbles on a plot to kidnap her, orchestrated by her evil older sister, Osira.
Oh, there's also the very sexy mother of Opala, former queen Farah.
The game is a fairly typical RPG, with hentai scenes spread through the game's plot. Choices through the game help determine what ending you get after finishing the game. Regardless of the ending you get, the game provides plenty of Post-Game content to unlock, plus a (one-time only) New Game * mode where you get to go for a different ending... And achieve some other things, exclusive to New Game *.
It has gained a second version (Gold edition) which spots a few fixes to the game, plus some extra content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

I've been playing it for .. four hours now, it's really an RPG with some hentai elements tossed in.

Pictures you can collect/paintings, also some excellent voice-work for the main girls, you'll know who they are if your a Gabe fan.

Also found Non-Con stuff if you follow the evil road.

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I haven't come across much hentai yet, but it seems like a big enough game and the fact that it's all in English makes it very playable.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

pretty much its based around egypt or supposed to be anyway usual rpg style game gotta fight things kill monsters blah blah blah oh and :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

will update as i get further through

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Combat is a bit annoying as you quickly get mobs to strong to just take on by only following the storyline.

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

True, you have to grind a little. Or you can use a Savegame editor and just cheat your character until it does 10k damage with every hit.

OP
E

Exofluke

So there is non-consensual... wait a minute though... is it just submission or actual non-consent? and are there like monsters/tentacles and stuff, at all?

Last edited:

shinn101

Reputation score

does anyone know the name of a good save game editor, all I get on google is editors for specific games.

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

does anyone know the name of a good save game editor, all I get on google is editors for specific games.
You can just use those, just search RPGmaker XP savegame editor and you should come across a website that has a black backdrop and white letters, download that. Use the second exe. locate the savegame file and you can edit gold amount as well as Str LvL etc.

So there is non-consensual... wait a minute though... is it just submission or actual non-consent? and are there like monsters/tentacles and stuff, at all?
It's submission, kinda like those E-RP's where a monster has 'addictive' cum, it's like that since one of the three gets made a slut to monster cum. You have a choice between two different types of Monsters.

OP
E

Exofluke

It's submission, kinda like those E-RP's where a monster has 'addictive' cum, it's like that since one of the three gets made a slut to monster cum. You have a choice between two different types of Monsters.
Eh, I might play it just to see the monsters and stuff.

Have you finished it yet?

Reputation score

I love how this gave me the installers required... need more required installers in these kind've things!

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

Eh, I might play it just to see the monsters and stuff.

Have you finished it yet?
Yup, sure as heck finished it, if you want the 'icky' bits, you can side with the evil sister. Just go along the story-line and you get to switch sides.

The game itself is pretty fun, the only part that really bothers me is walking A LOT. Especially when you collect a lot of the eyes of horus, you can see the monsters clearly so you almost never have to fight any of them. Except for story-line monsters.

OP
E

Exofluke

Yup, sure as heck finished it, if you want the 'icky' bits, you can side with the evil sister. Just go along the story-line and you get to switch sides.

The game itself is pretty fun, the only part that really bothers me is walking A LOT. Especially when you collect a lot of the eyes of horus, you can see the monsters clearly so you almost never have to fight any of them. Except for story-line monsters.
I'll give it shot. Thanks for the heads up on the walking bit. ^_^

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

If you need any pointers on where to go etc. Just gimme a shout.

OP
E

Exofluke

Another quick question...

About how long is the play time, do you think?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

If you need any pointers on where to go etc. Just gimme a shout.
Do you know where all the items to give the queen are? Been looking around for a while. =/

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

you can buy them from the shop, the one who sells "balls"

Solarn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I'd like to know is where some of the illustrations are. I found one in Outpost and one in Farah's bedroom. Are there any in Outpost or the Capital that I missed?

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i think, you'll need to talk to "scholars" and go through their questions for reward. one of them gives you an item which lets you see invisible boxes (dont confuse it with the item that lets you see invisible chests^^). those are scattered around the world with "master hen'tai" inside, a big guy who gives you illustrations if you defeat him.

well, i really liked that game. i am still searching for "secrets", but i think the main story was too short... now i'm relatively stuck in the post-story content because some of the guys you can hire are far too lowlevel when you get them, so it's a big grindfest for xp and gold. seriously 40000g to restart the story? i dont even have enough gold to buy armor. :(
well, at least my house is finished ... without the staff ..
oh well, the post-story content seems HUGE.
damnit.. i want to play the evil story soon .. but it takes so long to grind, walk, beat and buy everything.

i'd like to confirm the heroes for hire because i dont know if i got them all. please let me know if i missed someone.

hunter gath'd
cleric dargon
lancer phalos (or something like that^^)
warrior tirah
holy cleric lucia
ice mage sephira
fire mage murdock

there is a chance that some party members are only available to a specific alignment. for instance a mysterious knight (looking evil) didn't want to talk to me at all, but he got his own picture just for saying "..." ?!

Last edited:

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i have been playing for a few hours it's a good rpg but can someone make some enemy stats of the bosses:):)

and is they a way to go full screen