What's new

RPG [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Little Brave - I don't wanna be a hero! - / The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~ RE122267 RJ122267

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

RJ122267

Hey guys! This is another game brought to you by the same people who made Demon Kingdom and some other stuff.

So, the game is about a Village that angered the Mountain God and in order to appease him, they send him a Hero, the hero is you, so you must go there and appease him.

If anyone needs the link for Mega, I've got it right here, but because they usually have Loli in their game and the main character looks like shot, I won't post it, so just PM me (I can't guarantee it will be working after 24 hours, so better hurry).

Now, for the big warning:
THIS IS NOT A TOPIC FOR REQUEST, SO DON'T POST REQUESTING PM! IT'S FOR DISCUSSION ONLY!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ122267) The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~

I really like this developer. Their last game The Demon's Kingdom was really good and had pretty good amount of girls with variations. Hopefully this game has that too.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Extremely short and disappointing game. But I still want to know how to get that final CG scene.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you level in this game o_O

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i dont think you do level as no exp is received after battle
perhaps you have to equip better items to even things out.

i love this authors work but one bug that i've had with this and a few
of his previous games is that when the animations loop back to their
start (every 4 seconds or so) the game shows the world map for a
split second and it gets a bit distracting
has anybody also found this to be the case
or even better found a way around it.....perhaps it's just me

but great game all the same.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i dont think you do level as no exp is received after battle
perhaps you have to equip better items to even things out.

i love this authors work but one bug that i've had with this and a few
of his previous games is that when the animations loop back to their
start (every 4 seconds or so) the game shows the world map for a
split second and it gets a bit distracting
has anybody also found this to be the case
or even better found a way around it.....perhaps it's just me

but great game all the same.
Yeah, that kinda sucked also, plus the factor that it's REALLY short. I finished the game, apparently there are 6 endings... I have no idea what ending I got.

For sex, looks like you can gain experience in sex to unlock other kinds of sex with the "heroines"... Yeah... I have no idea how you get experience and got stuck with only the second, that is the same as the sleep rape, but she is awake.

For levels, there are none... There are items though, so you have to dodge everything until you get the good gear and be able to beat the enemies... Although, I'm sure if you start on easy you can get all items, then go normal or hard.

Anyway, fun game, worth the 30 min I played, not sure if I will attempt to get any other ending, since all the sex is the same, just different face.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Extremely short and disappointing game. But I still want to know how to get that final CG scene.
Indeed it's was very short which make me think dev will released a expansion like with Sleeping Beauty.

What scene are you missing maybe i can help you?

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Indeed it's was very short which make me think dev will released a expansion like with Sleeping Beauty.

What scene are you missing maybe i can help you?
Most likely the Mountain Goddess scene.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that kinda sucked also, plus the factor that it's REALLY short. I finished the game, apparently there are 6 endings... I have no idea what ending I got.

For sex, looks like you can gain experience in sex to unlock other kinds of sex with the "heroines"... Yeah... I have no idea how you get experience and got stuck with only the second, that is the same as the sleep rape, but she is awake.

For levels, there are none... There are items though, so you have to dodge everything until you get the good gear and be able to beat the enemies... Although, I'm sure if you start on easy you can get all items, then go normal or hard.

Anyway, fun game, worth the 30 min I played, not sure if I will attempt to get any other ending, since all the sex is the same, just different face.
To get the other sex positions with the human girls, you have to fight and fuck the monster girls. You can't lose and get raped. As far as I know there is nothing showing this but I couldn't get the bj or anal scenes but after I started grinding I was able to go back and get the scenes. I could be wrong but it seemed to work.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You learn one new sex act from every girl you have sex with if you choose the first command. The Inn lady teaches you the normal act. The Prostitute the blow job and the lady in the mansion anal.

Mistery solved!

If you sleep rape any girl like 25 times you will turn perverted and can't finish the game anymore. If you get beaten by a monster the dialogue will be different and you can't approach any other girl on the normal route anymore.

Buy the protection item in the Inn for 500g before you go into the woods or you ll need a lot of recovery items.

Sleep rape the Lady in her mansion and check the shelfs next to her to get some silk underwear. Sellable for 5k

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what does that count mean? did i have only have a certain number of new games and how can i go, before the broken bridge, down the street?

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what does that count mean? did i have only have a certain number of new games and how can i go, before the broken bridge, down the street?
It's just a count of new games, you can't go down that way like i said dev will probably release a expansion and add more stuff.

O-Mega

Reputation score

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum ^^.

Looks like a good game, if it has lots of good contnent it being short is not really a big deal. Guess I'll play it and see.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum ^^.

Looks like a good game, if it has lots of good contnent it being short is not really a big deal. Guess I'll play it and see.
in my oppinion this game is a bit dissapointend, because you got only 3 enemys and 3 civilians with only 3 different poses and only the face change. maybe i missed somethingbut i played it a bit and ended up with 6 +new games and i found nothing more...maybe the creator will add in the future new content

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To fight the fox girl you have to get to her as a virgin, meaning you can't go into the woman's room at the beginning of the game.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Note: the develop has released a version 1.1 via their website

Ver1.1 modifications It falls back to not proceed even one step immediately after you enter the "mountain of Yamagami"
Fixed a bug that left out of the dark state
download is available, password on downloader is TLB

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Note: the develop has released a version 1.1 via their website

download is available, password on downloader is TLB
The link I gave was already the 1.1

cmacleod42

Reputation score

The link I gave was already the 1.1
The developer updates their games often, and there was no link posted after all as this is not a thread for sharing links of the game.

Still the point is to note the website for the developer and the support page for updates.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To fight the fox girl you have to get to her as a virgin, meaning you can't go into the woman's room at the beginning of the game.
You can actually fight her without being a virgin, you just need a item that is found in the northwest of forest maze next to some bones, not only you will get the needed item to fight her you will also get a equip that increase your ATK.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually in both north-west and north-east you'll find 4 items, 2 are
equips for power boost. The other 2 are artifacts, a gourd (flask?)
and a ring.

Even with both the ring and the flask I still can't enter the fox mansion.
Is there a 3rd item (artifact) I'm missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.