What's new

Announcement [ A THIRD DIMENSION] BIOSEEKER動画集 SCENE2 粘獄・寄生編 BIO SEEKER Vol.2 Mucus Parasite RJ084870 RE084870

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, have you guys ever seen the bioseekers cgs, with the worm monster, parasites, slime thing and such? they just put out a second one, which is the same thing except finally all animated! Here's a link for a torrent I got it from.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Bioseeker 2 (with animations)

In case somebody doesn't like torrents:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huge parts are huge. Unless someone else beats me to it, I'll try to get a mirror for this up later. I can't really say much about the game it self yet since it hasn't finished downloading on my side either.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Pretty much the same for me, but I'm torrenting to avoid the horrible mirrors.

Currently sitting at 77.1% after about an hour and 45 minutes, it's predicting another 12 mins-1hr, varying with the dl speed.

EDIT: Finished, unzipped (3 times, damn filemongers), watched, fapped, and now reuploading to megaupload. I'll link it in the morning; I'm not gonna stay up till 4AM waiting for this to upload.

As for the game itself, it reminded me a lot of Beyond, in it's style of "interactive gallery", but the art style is more like Ala Ha Yu. (both of those are posted in Wazzup's tentacle thread, if you wanna know what I'm talking about)

It was good and had a reasonable amount of content; but the filesize is HUGE. And it's made in flash. The entire thing is a flash player .exe that works like a scene select, with the "game" having so large a filesize due to the intense quality and detail of the thing.

This meant it was a lot shorter than I expected from the filesize, but I do still believe it was worth the time/bandwidth.

I'll have the megaupload mirror linked here in the morning, see ya'll then. (It'll probably be the afternoon, actually, but meh.)

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, here's the Mediafire links. If anyone has problems with Mediafire atm, I apologize, you'll just have to wait till Games Dude gets the MU Mirror up later.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, looks like that megaupload link isn't coming today. Apparently I need premium to upload large files, and of course, MU can't mention that untill the file finishes, 3 hours later.

So I'll split it into parts and try again tonight.