What's new

SIM Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

Status
Not open for further replies.

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Feel the Flash Kasumi English version

thx for the response, so its just another troll..like leon and his blog..this game is really a mystery..somehow on the other hand its sad...

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wasn't even aware rapidshare was still used.

Anywho. Does someone have a link to the recent version of the game that is cracked? I think it was 2.13 or 2.14.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thx for the response, so its just another troll..like leon and his blog..this game is really a mystery..somehow on the other hand its sad...
Not necessarily, it could just mean that he posted the wrong password and he hasn't bothered to come back online for some reason. Now the file type for the archive is rar and according to the current version of winrar that I'm using, it doesn't ask for password confirmation so he could have easily made a typo when he set a password for the archive and not notice it (example: the password he set for the archive is his user name "hsilver", he may have missed a letter or added one by mistake).

I wasn't even aware rapidshare was still used.

Anywho. Does someone have a link to the recent version of the game that is cracked? I think it was 2.13 or 2.14.
Here you go.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not only with you is apparently the file with NEN virus

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Anti-virus doesn't like sendspace for some reason...
Not only with you is apparently the file with NEN virus
Are you attempting to download it via Sendspace Accelerator? Make sure you uncheck "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers." then click download, then click on " Click here to start download from sendspace".

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um-m, this site is some kind of trap or... ? If it's true, then, maybe, somebody could just download it and share, I guess. But who would do that in our unfair world.
visit this page on your own risk, I'm not sure about it.
sawatex.x0.com/games/upgrade.htm

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp, just decided to take another crack at cracking this game.

"security engine cannot be validated"

fuck you DRM, this is one of the like... three games that I ever actually paid for!

tried redownload, no-dice, still wont play, remembered something about having to download each update using IE because dlsite is laughably retarded, so i tried that, still no-dice.

pretty sure its just plain fucked.

I don't really mind, cuz I don't play it anymore, but I guess this is the end.

goodnight Kasumi

tasvir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i would really like to play the 3.1 version :( i think i will have to buy it...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp, just decided to take another crack at cracking this game.

"security engine cannot be validated"

fuck you DRM, this is one of the like... three games that I ever actually paid for!

tried redownload, no-dice, still wont play, remembered something about having to download each update using IE because dlsite is laughably retarded, so i tried that, still no-dice.

pretty sure its just plain fucked.

I don't really mind, cuz I don't play it anymore, but I guess this is the end.

goodnight Kasumi
Have you tried this yet?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=351755&postcount=111

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well... considering i can't actually open the file myself, (its not even asking for my password) then i really don't think i'm going to be able to do shit with it.

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well... considering i can't actually open the file myself, (its not even asking for my password) then i really don't think i'm going to be able to do shit with it.
The last solution, and it's not going to happen, let me use your account.
I understand there's little chance for success, but it'd be pretty neat if it worked.
Either that or let an admin/trusted member do it, anyone who can run the .NET SWF dumper qualifies.
I'd say that I was trusted elsewhere, but I strongly doubt you've even heard of me (This isn't even the right username lol), even if you had it wouldn't make much difference IMO so I'll just throw the idea out there and let you reach your own decision.

Thank you for your time, let us know how you get on.
Offer still stands.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Offer still stands.
don't you need to be able to actually run the game to do that though?

what i'm saying is that it wont verify for me.

i'm in basically the same boat you guys are in now.

there's no point be giving you my username or pass, because it doesn't actually get far enough through the validation process to ask me for them.

lucas21

Reputation score

by chance someone found the last version 3.1 to download because most are trojans ????

sanji1702

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded what seemed to be the 3.1 version once.

I really don't know about it though, it seems legit since the files look security locked in it but at the same time I'm pretty dubious.

See for yourself, I uploaded it :

mediafire.com/download/fga8sg7nbyqgb7u/RE053326.zip

EmmGee

Demon Girl
Reputation score

don't you need to be able to actually run the game to do that though?

what i'm saying is that it wont verify for me.

i'm in basically the same boat you guys are in now.

there's no point be giving you my username or pass, because it doesn't actually get far enough through the validation process to ask me for them.

I get what you're saying, but understand that other people may not encounter this issue.
That's why I'm telling you to reach out to a different member for assistance.
If you don't want to help it's not a problem, or perhaps if you're uncomfortable with sharing this information just let us know.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I downloaded what seemed to be the 3.1 version once.

I really don't know about it though, it seems legit since the files look security locked in it but at the same time I'm pretty dubious.

See for yourself, I uploaded it :

mediafire.com/download/fga8sg7nbyqgb7u/RE053326.zip
Where did you get it? Does there seem to be anything new with it from the previous versions? Can you possibly post a screenshot of something from the game so we can see?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't bother. We've been through this before.
The files are encrypted and you need an authorised dlsite account to obtain the key. The only realistic way of removing the DRM is by buying it and pulling out the decrypted files after starting the game.

For a standalone exe, you can often just copy the decrypted file after it has been extracted and you're done. It's hilariously badly designed in that regard.

Games with encrypted data files like this one are more complicated as decryption of them is locked to the game process. The easiest ways to deal with this are to either dump the files from memory or to hijack the game process and use it to save copies of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.