What's new

RPG [e-ohkoku/エロエロ王国] Erotical Night (RJ030974)

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 1.5

If memory serves me right, it's West of the field with all the sheep.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The walkthrough mentions a broken bridge on an island around the third town (The one after walking through the desert) but I haven't found a "broken" bridge.
Warp to Volcano Village

Then head Right it is easily to spot
________

Last edited:

Cappy

Reputation score

Yes, to blow a hole into the special cave where you have to fight nearly every boss in a row and then the final final final final boss, to get the laser cannon pants, where the ammo for them costs more than the money you get for defeating the enemy you defeat with the help of your pro pants.
This game sounds so epic, now I have to download it so I can get
LAZOR-FUCKING-CANNON-PANTS BITCH

ultima666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

other link faster erotical night english 15.2.1 uncensored

ValSem

Reputation score

This is my first time posting, so sorry in advance if I mess something up.

As this is my favorite hentai game I've ever played, I decided many months ago to write a strategy guide for it. Being the somewhat nerd/perfectionist that I am, it took me until just a little while ago to finish it.

Anyway, now that I am done with it, it's time to share it with people who can appreciate/use it.

Download Link:

The zip file contains 3 pdf files:
1) The 78 page strategy guide. Lots of pictures and details about items make it a rather large file. Also due to the wording (as well as the pics) the guide itself is NSFW (which should be obvious anyway).
2) The Girl Guide v1. This is a quick listing of all the girls in the game, their weakness, attack strengths, and clothing.
3) The Girl Guide v2. Same as v1, but included in-game quotes and each girl gets a full page instead of half of one.

Feel free to share the guide outside this forum, I don't really care. I had fun making it and don't really care all that much about fame.

...just please don't message me about minor spelling or grammatical errors.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With difficult enemies you should be using a "cold" bottle every round.

If you look through the posts in that thread in the walkthrough I linked to, there is a post about editing some file which reduces the damage the girls do.
I tried doing this, the post in the linked walkthrough says:

"Nice walkthrough, but if you still have problems with fights here is what to do.
First of all you can type DLsite.com when you start a new game, all girls start naked.
I wouldn't recommend it for a normal game tho, there is lots of fun in undressing them beauties.
And if you think they "damage" you for too much grab any bin/hex editor like frhed or sth.
Make a backup of main executable just in case, open it and find offset 0x8244F9, its a damage divisor for every attack on you if you dont defend.
There should be something like 07 01 00 00 00, meaning integer value 01.
Change 01 there to any value you like, for example 04, you will get a free defend action every round.
Or put any big number there and forget about using pills."

However I can't find 0x8244F9
I went through and found every hex string of 07 01 00 00 00 and changed the 01 to 09 (one at a time) to try and see which one would do it but none affected the damage the girls did (and some made it so the game can't start!)
Is this a function of the new version 1.5.21? Does this cheat no longer work or am I looking for the wrong thing?

ValSem

Reputation score

The game is easy enough that you should not have need to hack it anyway. Just buy lots of healing items and spam them. With just the first two healing items, Energy Drink and Cool Gel (combined with defend), not even the final final boss can out-damage your recovery.

Energy Drink - Recover 33 EXT
Cool Gel - Recover 77 EXT (combined 110)

Final final boss strongest move only does 51 damage while you are defending.

zero5

Reputation score

guys I need your help...

I have been playing this game but I have got a problem when I want to shutdown my computer I lost my save point data.

Could you be kind enough to tell me where I should put my savepoint data
btw. I am using Windows Vista so its different from Windows XP

It's a nice and funny games

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've never had that problem. There's something in the readme, but I think it only applies to XP.

zero5

Reputation score

sorry... for earlier post of mine

I just found where is the backup data of savepoint on windows vista

@C:\Users\Supervisor\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\B9CTEPMV\localhost

@File name is "erotica1.sol".

make sure your file isn't hidden otherwise you can't find it.

one more thing everytime you want to turn off your computer please copy file erotica1.sol into another place 'cuz the file will be automaticly erased.

great game...

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried doing this, the post in the linked walkthrough says:

"Nice walkthrough, but if you still have problems with fights here is what to do.
First of all you can type DLsite.com when you start a new game, all girls start naked.
I wouldn't recommend it for a normal game tho, there is lots of fun in undressing them beauties.
And if you think they "damage" you for too much grab any bin/hex editor like frhed or sth.
Make a backup of main executable just in case, open it and find offset 0x8244F9, its a damage divisor for every attack on you if you dont defend.
There should be something like 07 01 00 00 00, meaning integer value 01.
Change 01 there to any value you like, for example 04, you will get a free defend action every round.
Or put any big number there and forget about using pills."

However I can't find 0x8244F9
I went through and found every hex string of 07 01 00 00 00 and changed the 01 to 09 (one at a time) to try and see which one would do it but none affected the damage the girls did (and some made it so the game can't start!)
Is this a function of the new version 1.5.21? Does this cheat no longer work or am I looking for the wrong thing?
Where exactly do you type DLsite.com? At the starting menu, as your name, or...?

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finished this last night with the help of a walkthrough ;). Absolutely loved it, awesome game. The only problem I had with the entire game was the bloody mazes every time you went somewhere. I mean I later found out that at most of the dead ends were a few items, but for the most part, they annoyed the hell out of me when it came to finding something. The camera angle was also slightly annoying as it hid a lot of things from view like chests, doors, and paths that I kind of needed to know were there. I probably wouldn't have finished the game if it weren't for the walkthrough (thank goodness for it) but once I got past that it was quite enjoyable.

This is probably one of those games that you kind of have to have a walkthrough for though. There's a lot of pretty obscure things here and there, and the walkthrough posted helped me through most of the stuff though not all of it. I found a much better walkthrough for download , (found it ) that's a lot more specific on who you need to talk to and where you can find most of the stuff. Plus it has maps! I wish I found this earlier, but hey, it was useful even at the end.

There's one tip I should mention though: In the walkthrough on the first page, a lot of times they mention that you need to have a ton of drinks and pills and stuff as you get farther and farther. Although this is true, they grossly overestimate how many you need. I think probably the reason was either because they fought every girl they could, not knowing they could run away from fights (because they wrote it using the Japanese version) or they just weren't all that good at it. For the most part, as long as you take your time, get plenty of charm items, and keep your excitement low, it's a no brainer. Even the final, final, final boss wasn't all that difficult because I had plenty of items to spare, especially because later in the game you get a load more money from selling stuff so you can buy plenty of stuff.

But yeah, it's difficult, but enough experience makes the game a piece of cake. Oh, and if you ever buy the "Diaper for Men", just be warned that though it has nice defense, it's only good for one battle. I read this wrong and thought the game glitched me or something. Oh, and the "EN_database" file inside your folder if you downloaded the uncensored english version is great for finding out how much attack and defense certain items do so you don't waste all your money finding out.

(Wow this was a lot longer than I thought it'd be)

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone got a 100% save of this game? I went to new game because I found out that naming your character "Erotica@" makes all girls naked from the beginning, which is pretty sweet. But I attempted to avoid losing my game by just copying the folder over, which didn't work. Apparently the save file is in a completely different place, which is pretty much sucks. Now I can't even use Animetica to view my favorite girls.

It would be much appreciated. I've already New Game+ played this so now that I'm trying to beat it again, it seems so much harder for some reason. Probably because I'm not used to having rapetastic toys.

EDIT: It disables all clothes in Simple Battle and animetica too...I am sad.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got a 100% save of this game? I went to new game because I found out that naming your character "Erotica@" makes all girls naked from the beginning, which is pretty sweet. But I attempted to avoid losing my game by just copying the folder over, which didn't work. Apparently the save file is in a completely different place, which is pretty much sucks. Now I can't even use Animetica to view my favorite girls.

It would be much appreciated. I've already New Game+ played this so now that I'm trying to beat it again, it seems so much harder for some reason. Probably because I'm not used to having rapetastic toys.

EDIT: It disables all clothes in Simple Battle and animetica too...I am sad.
If you can figure out how the hell to work it, here's a "save file" I found, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell to do to make it work with the game.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just searched for the file of the same name I had on my whole computer. Although that takes a few minutes.

morgade

Reputation score

Hi ! First post here.
You can edit sol files using .
You just have to figure out what each variable means.
Just figured that 'data3' is the amount of money

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At this point I'm actually good. I'm just now finding out that Miracle Pants and the Devil's T-Back, both relatively useless when girls have their clothes on, are absolute rapesauce when all the girls already have their clothes off. At some point I'm going to grab that save, but at this point I'm fine with them all being naked. :D

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If you can figure out how the hell to work it, here's a "save file" I found, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out what the hell to do to make it work with the game.

Well assuming that you're using Vista like I am, the path I have to my save file is:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\HBRTLVXU\localhost

According to Hongfire however, you can apparently find it at a different location, but it's not where I found mine.
C:\Documents and Settings\YouraccountName\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\QS8MM2HK\localhost

When you find your savegame there, just overwrite it with the file you have there.

Bluemonday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is just.... wow. I mean, the english translation is hilarious, it'll either get you off, or provide you with comedy gold, this is awesome. :p