What's new

SIM NTR [ STARWORKS] 単身赴任中!!~妻寝取られシミュレーションゲーム~ (RJ137026)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The title is roughly "while on assignment!! ~ wife NTR simulation game"

Plot is just that, husband is away to work far away, other people come to NTR her.

As for why I bother with this game, well, I wasn't going to, then I check the description and it says multi ending + "there's also happy end" (i.e. there's actually reason to not just let her get taken for them CGs)

Also, it's a simulation game, which is a rare kind (although still more common than 'tower defense' :< )so I figured why not.

The control is frankly minimal, you pick whether to do work normally or give it your all for that week.
This affect the chance of you being able to call your wife each day (giving it your all = lower chance, though it seems you collect more 'points' toward ending?)
Then at the end of each week you can choose to send her present or not, and if yes pick which (in the demo there's book/flower/alcohol) <- some event is triggered by certain gifts.

As for stats, there's 5 you can see/care, at the top of the screen

Left 3 are her 'alertness' against the other 3 guys, lower = easier for them to get her, each 'day' the 3 have a chance to get in contact with her which lowers the alertness (there's also some events which lower it, in the demo the macho guy helps her move things)

Heart - chastity value - how well she's holding back approaches I guess, in the demo there's a masturbation event which lowers this value.
X mark - frustration - raise each day, reduce by presents or getting a call from MC, higher value will cause chastity value to drop each day (I got about 130 drop when I set frustration to 200, so probably frustration - 66?).

' 3' was trying to mess around with cheat engine with the values, but sadly it looks like only those two mandatory events have images in them and anything else I got caused a crash for missing image.

EDIT: Right, saving is done by bringing up the menu via right clicking (it's mentioned at the 'weekly stat report')
Also, the wife is voiced.

(looking back, this reminds me of that Going for My Own Home game quite a few years ago)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 単身赴任中!!~妻寝取られシミュレーションゲーム~ *NTR warning*

' 'a Author has confirmed that the game should comes out July 30th

And that there'll be a discount for a short period after release.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Argh! Stupid boobs cause suffocation! *dies motorboating*

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

NTR what does that mean?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

NTR what does that mean?
Although originally it is an abbreviation of both Netori and Netorare, now adays it's usually used in context of Netorare.

^For a more detailed explanation.
The short version is cuckoldry.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As said previously, it's out today ' 'a

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If only they would accept my CC T.T

spike7

Reputation score

it is possible that someone meter proceedings in the game .. a tutorial I not understand what to do for the cg ... at Walkthrough plz..
Sorry for my english

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

it is possible that someone meter proceedings in the game .. a tutorial I not understand what to do for the cg ... at Walkthrough plz..
Sorry for my english
at least you can play the game.. don't you think you are asking for too much when the rest of us are still waiting for a dl? :(

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain you can get the dl just as easy as he did since he is talking about the demo from dlsite. and wants to know if anyone has a walkthru on how to get the scenes in the demo.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm fairly certain you can get the dl just as easy as he did since he is talking about the demo from dlsite. and wants to know if anyone has a walkthru on how to get the scenes in the demo.
Well, if he's really talking about the demo, there's only one event I've managed to trigger outside of the 2 mandatory ones (macho guy helping and the masturbation)

To get it you have to send her the alcohol as one of the gift, and it seems to be impossible to trigger before the masturbation scene.

Might also require low awareness on the landlord, but first part of the event she'll tell him about you sending her alcohol but she doesn't like it and the landlord will offers to drink it since it's a waste.

Then some point later he'll shows up, drink until collapse and the wife will decide to take shower while waiting for him to recover, and he goes to take a peek on her.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Somehow i still cant find the word "demo" in his post.

Lazycats guide covered all the scenes i've found. I wonder why there are so few scenes for an almost 200mb demo.

the author has given us hints for scenes of the full game in his blog. tho i wont read it before i spend a few hours on the game

Nyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think I might have found a download for it. I will let y'all know when it finishes downloading! :rolleyes:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Think I might have found a download for it. I will let y'all know when it finishes downloading! :rolleyes:
hope its real. i've tried too many fake links today...

Nyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was fake... :(

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think all those 303.42mb links are fake... hopefully when we find a dl with 298mb, it would be real.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got tired of waiting so I downloaded it.
Here: mega.co.nz/#!2BAHjQYA!tso0MhPjfjUoDg9sUyDFGj9zuTNeknWdOF4qUwp_cE0
thank you very much!!! you are the best!!

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So the true version reveal what's the difference between working hard and not.

Basically, choosing to work hard that week gives you one point (30 required) towards small vacation so you can go back to visit your wife.
Which acts as a major boost to her heart value (I call it faithfulness at this point :v) and reduces her frustration by a lot as well.

Also there's a list of what presents have you sent her (the ones that's limited in number is probably for events, like the alcohol for the landlord)

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So the true version reveal what's the difference between working hard and not.

Basically, choosing to work hard that week gives you one point (30 required) towards small vacation so you can go back to visit your wife.
Which acts as a major boost to her heart value (I call it faithfulness at this point :v) and reduces her frustration by a lot as well.

Also there's a list of what presents have you sent her (the ones that's limited in number is probably for events, like the alcohol for the landlord)
Strangely enough, the heart seems stuck at 500 for me.