What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Found this game today while I was browsing online games on dmm:

It's pretty nice and has cute artwork, and it is RPG style, which makes it really fun to play. It's similar to Lord of Walkure, but now enemies and allies have individual health bars, and allies can faint if their HP drops to 0, which makes them unusable till you exit the dungeon.

This is the main screen:

You have an EXP and a Stamina bar. EXP is what you need to level up, and Stamina is used to enter dungeons. You recover 1 Stamina per 3 minutes from what I've seen, and you get 3 Stamina for each level up.

You can hit the Main Page button at the top left in other menus to return to this page.

This is where you pick dungeons to enter:

After picking a category from these 3, you can choose sub-areas of dungeons, then choose an ally to assist you(can be friend or guest), and you are good to go!

This is the fight screen in dungeons:

Additional info for attack buttons:
The three attack buttons are for choosing if every one attacks or just the checked marked cards will. The left most button causes everyone to attack, the middle button only causes the checkmarked ones to attack. You can also choose to have a card use its skill by clicking the purple button under its life and using the middle button. The right most button causes everyone to attack and if they have a skill use that first. As far as I can tell managing who attacks when will be pretty important at higher lvls (I've failed the daily dungeon cause all my good cards were on cooldown).
If you are not walking around or getting items from treasure chests, then this is the screen you see when you fight. Last part of the dungeon always has a boss, if you use skills it goes down fast, at least at the first dungeons.

This is the Card Management screen:

Levelling a card gives it more HP/MP and Attack, I think some cards can unlock skills as well after levelling a bit.

Also your deck has a maximum cost, and cards have costs too, so you can't get a deck full of Rares from the get-go. It might also have to do with your level, I'll update after I find out more.

I'll also try to keep a list of people playing this from ULMF here:
-DarkAlice
-FuckEA
-Synestha
-ChaosZodiark
-Rina
-Ashurmen
-damonTH
-Yukawa
-Sigfried666
-Meatbag
-justme
-Shijinko
-Journey
-hkdigweed

That's about it for the basic stuff. Try it and see for yourselves, it's really good if you get a bit accustomed to the menus.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Events going on:

Challenge Event : 3 dungeons, 60, 120, and 200 stamina, and you get titles if you finish them. According to wiki it's something like "Apprentice Challenger", "Serving(?) Challenger" and one more.

Valentine's Event (going on till Feb 15th)

2nd part of event is up, we must gather chocolates to complete event quests:

C=Chocolates

【  10C:Mana Stone×1】
【  25C:1000FP】
【  50C:Lucky Charm of life×1】
【  75C:30000Money】
【 100C:1000FP】
【 250C:Mana Stone×1】
【 500C:Stone Skillbook×3】
【 750C:2000FP】
【1000C:Copper Skillbook×3】
【1500C:Mana Stone×2】
【2000C:Silver Skillbook×3】
【2500C:Mana Stone×2】
【3000C:Event Girl voucher(SR)×1】
【4000C:Gold Skillbook×3】
【5000C:Event Girl voucher(SR)×1】

- Your chocolates dont disappear after each quest is complete
- Quests must be completed in order
- Harder event dungeon drop more chocolates
- "Event Girl voucher(SR)" You get an exclusive card for each voucher once the event is over.
- The goal is 5000 chocolates total.

UPDATE: Middle event dungeon awards fixed 10 chocolates upon completion + any extra choco you can find inside.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To sound totally cliche, what's the H content like? Is it crazy hard to achieve?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I've seen is some H scenes, one each time you finish a series of dungeons and get an R card, and the only other H thing is cards that have naked girls, maybe by levelling or fusing to R+ or something.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With my limited Japanese (ok, more like Chinese words in Japanese language), the three scene button roughly translate into: 'Rescue', 'Reward', and 'Inherit'.

The first one you unlock by rescuing the girls when going into dungeon (you gets random rescue battle where you get a card after defeating a mob), the second one I guess is reward for complete mission. The third one I think you unlock by beating certain area (I got no.85's third scene unlocked after beating the first area).

My in game user name is 'FuckEA' by the way, although I don't see any point of keeping a list of friends since you can just fill the fifth spot with guest.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With my limited Japanese (ok, more like Chinese words in Japanese language), the three scene button roughly translate into: 'Rescue', 'Reward', and 'Inherit'.

The first one you unlock by rescuing the girls when going into dungeon (you gets random rescue battle where you get a card after defeating a mob), the second one I guess is reward for complete mission. The third one I think you unlock by beating certain area (I got no.85's third scene unlocked after beating the first area).

My in game user name is 'FuckEA' by the way, although I don't see any point of keeping a list of friends since you can just fill the fifth spot with guest.
I think you get more FP when you complete a dungeon with a friend instead of a guest.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got items. Dafuq do they do? D:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just some additional info. The three attack buttons are for choosing if every one attacks or just the checked marked cards will. The left most button causes everyone to attack, the middle button only causes the checkmarked ones to attack. You can also choose to have a card use its skill by clicking the purple button under its life and using the middle button. The right most button causes everyone to attack and if they have a skill use that first. As far as I can tell managing who attacks when will be pretty important at higher lvls (I've failed the daily dungeon cause all my good cards were on cooldown). The stuff you get in the dungeons(flowers, apples, etc) are quest items.

My ign is Synestha if you want to add me.

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My IGN is ChaosZodiark. o.o

Also, found out them purple stones give you half your stamina back if you take one.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found out there has been a small update, but it didn't show up somewhere so I didn't realize.

-Dungeon stamina requirements are now reduced for normal/daily dungeons. I needed for example around 40 stamina for a dungeon, now I need 18. Good change considering it's 3 minutes for just 1 stamina recovery.
-Card levelling has been nerfed, now you can't use higher level cards for better boost.(Yesterday I was trying out levelling and found out you could get a card to say level 5, and instead of 1k exp or something close, it gave 15k or something, so this could be potentially abusable.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any idea on how to "rank up" cards?

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to have two of the same card, then max out the level for at least one of them. Then go to evolution and combine the second card into the max leveled card. I'm not too sure on this since my Japanese is next to none-exist, but I think you get better status if you also max out the level on your donor card.

P.S. Also be sure you didn't lock (click on the lock icon on the upper right of your card) the card you want to evolve, or else you won't be able to select it on the evolution page.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it only works for R and up cards, and only when they are not in deck, cause I have some R maxed cards and they're only available when they are out of the deck.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With the new update dungeon bosses from 4th area are becoming bullshit, only element weakness can hurt those bosses otherwise you would only hit them for 1.

So i recommend to have aleast 1 girl from each element.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With the new update dungeon bosses from 4th area are becoming bullshit, only element weakness can hurt those bosses otherwise you would only hit them for 1.

So i recommend to have aleast 1 girl from each element.
So I noticed, when the boss just took one damage, and then just mashed one of my girls faces in.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what i get Fire(Red) beat Wind(Green), Wind beat Water(Blue) and Water obviously beat Fire.

For Light(Yellow) and Darkness(Purple) i think their weakness is mutual and for Neutral?(Grey) i guess is just no weak nor strong.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what i get Fire(Red) beat Wind(Green), Wind beat Water(Blue) and Water obviously beat Fire.

For Light(Yellow) and Darkness(Purple) i think their weakness is mutual and for Neutral?(Grey) i guess is just no weak nor strong.
I figured Grey to be Non-Elemental.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Grey is indeed neutral as the word for grey means 'nothing'.

You can tell if the girl can be evolved or not by her picture. How many different form she has depends on how many heart icon she has on the left side of her picture (and they wear progresively less clothing with each evolution. At four heart they are pretty much completely nude).

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grey is indeed neutral as the word for grey means 'nothing'.

You can tell if the girl can be evolved or not by her picture. How many different form she has depends on how many heart icon she has on the left side of her picture (and they wear progresively less clothing with each evolution. At four heart they are pretty much completely nude).
Yeap, considering I got an HR out of the gacha for 200. She came at 2 of 3 stars.

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Started today. ign: Rina
Added the guys in OP post.