What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

It's become an addiction, simple as that. This game is a completionist's worst nightmare and each time an exclusive slips through your fingers you die inside a little more.
LR and UR are fair enough, but the fucking infinite floor tower competing with 100k other horny douchebags? Fuck you Lilith and everything you stand for.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, for those interested, it seems that the new time-limited cards will be available starting July 31 @ 11pm JST. Also, seems like the 10 cards Premium Summon will be 3,000 DMM pts during the promotional period.

Edit: Holy smokes! I got the limited UR on my 2nd try with the Premium Tickets. I might not need to spend 3,000 pts after all. I can't believe my luck. That said, seemed to have an odd affinity with Sakura here. That's my 3rd Sakura.

Last edited:

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this is just more for shits and grins, but in the event and you beat stage 50 your total points equal 666

now just let that sink in for a moment

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drat. I was saving both of my gatcha tickets for this event, I want that limited blonde something fierce. Didn't get her.

On the plus side, I did get Shiranui! Happy dance! :D

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Shiranui? Who's she?

That said, the time limited cards are annoying because as Zarion said, it's hell for a completionist. I'm just lucky to get Sakura on my 2nd try.

myrmidon43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mizuki Shiranui. Yukikaze's mom. Unless there happens to be another Shiranui out of somewhere I'm unaware of.

I just wish I could get something that is 4* or more.

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mizuki Shiranui. Yukikaze's mom. Unless there happens to be another Shiranui out of somewhere I'm unaware of.

I just wish I could get something that is 4* or more.

Yep, that's her. Big boob MILFy goodness. :D

I've only got two 4*+ cards now myself; Shiranui and my 6* Asuka. Everything else is 3 or below...

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Getting anything remotely 4* and above is really tough. I have only gotten 1 SR, excluding Yukikaze and that's thanks to the SR ticket I've gotten in the last event. That said, I've managed to get 2 UR Sakura, so I'm quite pleased with it but I do hope to get at least 1 LR one of these days.

Would love to get that time-limited dark skinned blonde HR as well but that's going to be a tough one to net. Tempted to spend 3,000 pts for the 10 Premium summon.

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cost of maxing an LR is nuts. At the top end you're dumping 10 1* cards into her and she's going up one level, all at a cost of over 8000 gold a shot. Takes forever.

Worth it, though!

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Money is not really a problem right now i have nearly 100k right now, I lack cards to upgrade. :p

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The cost of maxing an LR is nuts. At the top end you're dumping 10 1* cards into her and she's going up one level, all at a cost of over 8000 gold a shot. Takes forever.

Worth it, though!
Neither are an issue, I have around 20 of the Professor along with 150k of Gold. All I need is to get lucky and land me an LR, preferably Asagi to go with my Taimanin squadron.

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to be in the top 2000 for the event going on right now and actually get the card to view the H-Scene it shows as being available after Stage 100, right? Or can you get the H-Scene regardless of whether you get the card?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to be in the top 2000 for the event going on right now and actually get the card to view the H-Scene it shows as being available after Stage 100, right? Or can you get the H-Scene regardless of whether you get the card?
SR and above has two h-scenes. When you finish stage 100, you can see the first scene. Second scene is available to those who get the card and level it up to max.

Eromancer

Sex Demon
Reputation score

SR and above has two h-scenes. When you finish stage 100, you can see the first scene. Second scene is available to those who get the card and level it up to max.
Ohhh ok. Cool, thanks for clarifying. I take it you can't view it after the event ends since the event menu disappears?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ohhh ok. Cool, thanks for clarifying. I take it you can't view it after the event ends since the event menu disappears?
Yes, most likely the scene will disappear similar to last event.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I've been looking through the DMM online games list to play on my phone and of course, this one got my attention. Big fan of the artist and Asagi series in particular. I've been reading a bit in this thread and I'd like to ask...

Is there a reason to wait before playing this game? I didn't understand well, but around here I read something about waiting for something because the game is broken...or something xD. I'd like to play it but the loading times are horrible and have a tendency to get stuck while loading, at least when I tried it. But if the game is broken or something at the moment, I'd rather wait. Tentacles Tactics got me hooked enough for the moment =P

And just a side comment...I think it sucks when these kind of games have stuff you can only get during events...I understand the need to motivate people to play them, but most of the events are for high level people so even if I start playing now, I will miss the current event and probably a few more. Also, if I found out about the game late I will have missed a ton of stuff. And if I were the artist I think it would suck to draw some amazing stuff only to show them for a bit and then remove them. I would make the events so that people can get the new stuff by just playing it and then when the event is over, after a few months maybe, release them again but in some harder way to get them.

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay! Got the limited dark-skinned blonde. Her H-scene is fantastic.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, as I'm just starting the game so yeah...I fell into temptation and spent the 3000 points...got 2 of the event cards. Have been playing for the past few days so I know I won't get to the top 2000 anytime soon because you can't really grind on this game too much without spending money it seems, at least at the beginning. Not enough HP even spending all the potions I've got from tutorials and raid bosses and the leveling is kind of slow. In Tentacle Tactics, the other one I'm currently playing, you can almost play as long as you want as long as you play smart sacrificing cards, etc. I think you should be able to at least buy 1/2 HP Potions with gold =/ (if it's possible, please ignore my comment and tell me how xD)

Btw, I've already completed all the tutorial except one, the make a friend tutorial I think, but it's weird because I'm almost sure I did that, I see 1 from 20 in the list but still isn't completed and haven't got the reward, which is a ticket I could definitely use right now :D

If somebody could help me here, send me a friend request, to be sure, also, whoever wants to, my ID is 13404316. I think the server is... Yomihara?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, sorry about the double post, but it isn't like there's much activity in this thread...

Does somebody know for sure if the skills on the defense team matters? Taima Nin says that besides the leader everyone else has a 50% chance of activating but I never see the portrait of those in the defense team when fighting, also, google translating the in-game help about Decks, it says the attack team has 50% chance, but about the defense team doesn't mention anything about percentages but the rest isn't really clear to me. :confused: