What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

ahhh i almost forgot. is there any Mistress Card in this game? it's the card that negates the use of Blue Gemstones when you uses the uber Grand Cross skill for INT
There is a card that generate a blue gemstone at each start of the turn. Hence it does what you describe of the mistress card.

i'm aware of multi hitting AGI build. i've been using STR/AGI built in ROBF1 before with the use of Doppleganger card (+1 extra attack). for every 50 to 80 to 99 of AGI you get +1 extra attack. buffing it with skills you have 3 extra attacks (with the one being 30% chance to deal extra attack) and last to buff your character with Muramasa (+1 extra attack) topped with high LUK = critical hits, but only if it hits or else it misses.
Multi-hitting build aren't that good without critical card (not luck, the +40% card in this game) and hp steal, hence rather than murasama and doppleganer, you should have used solar sword & succubus card (S4U version of +10% hp leech each) as well as Orthrus card, (Em, whatever the black hair succubus give, it's +40 critical)

Note that with Lv3 sight skill (+10 dex, +10 to hit) and +100 to hit card (Baphomet) in the first game or +40 to hit card (Executioner) in this game makes missing impossible. ... but this is end game only, the drop rate for these cards are like non-existent even with a farming build.

One of the reason luck is only for 2x drop and dex is lackluster. (Undressing on the other hand ... is a pain in ROBF)

Last edited:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It seems like the poem has been different with every version update, lol. Probably intentional on the Dev's part to make our lives harder.
Mhh than please send me all the puzzels and if possible answers so i can add them in the walktrough

kuroryuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, I need help with these two slots. Which underwear go into these two slots?
(sorry for the lack of actual links, cannot do anything about that in the current situation, but I have nowhere else to turn to.)
ttp://i.imgur.com/7zgiIrY.png
ttp://i.imgur.com/fOgV0DB.png

Also, is it possible to steal panties from the last boss somehow, even though I tried for an half hour without any luck.

And one more thing; how do you unlock the three VIP;s for the succubus sisters?

Thanks and forgive me for sounding rushed and impatient (also probably rude), for I am starting to lose patience with the panty hermit and moonspeak.

Again thanks in advance.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ttp://i.imgur.com/7zgiIrY.png
Panty of Hell/Lord of Death. See below.

ttp://i.imgur.com/fOgV0DB.png
Panty of Fake Angel from Geffenia.

Also, is it possible to steal panties from the last boss somehow, even though I tried for an half hour without any luck.
You can only steal Lord of Death's panties while she is in her full power form (i.e. after she transforms; however, you can't use Serin's item, as her panties disappear that way). The chance is quite low, so you may want to use the glove that raises your Steal rate by 50%.

And one more thing; how do you unlock the three VIP;s for the succubus sisters?
Do you already have the weapons corresponding to those 3 girls? (On a side note: they are not Succubi, but personified swords.) If not, steal the House Key from Mysteltainn and go to the house in the upper left corner of the map she is on. You get some quest later, after which you can open the locked door inside and receive some broken swords. Take those to the blacksmith in Comodo and repair them (hopefully you have the necessary items). Then, equip each sword and defeat the corresponding girl again. After battle, they become available as partners and appear in the VIP room.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a side note: they are not Succubi, but personified swords.
Below are spoilers in the story, but they are indeed succubus and not sword spirit.
Please note that they were succubus in the past, but then they fused with those specific swords (who the Protagonist have wield in the past) to obtain the forms they have now.

All to obtain power to revenge the protagonist who sacrificed his life to save them back in the past.

Bark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Below are spoilers in the story, but they are indeed succubus and not sword spirit.
[/spoiler]
Um, never mind then. I guess that part of the story got messed up in my head.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um, never mind then. I guess that part of the story got messed up in my head.
actually your both right to a point going by my translation the three succubi gave their lives to animate the sword spirits

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is a card that generate a blue gemstone at each start of the turn. Hence it does what you describe of the mistress card.
where do you find this card?

@lazydude

well yeah the succubus gave their life to animate the sword makes more sense since the three swords were mini bosses in the RO as well. besides the whole ordeal for the final quest was to craft the three Doomed Swords like in the original game anyway

anyway i have not found out the way to recruit the Hunter in the PvP and also how to get tessa's other form. help please?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where do you find this card?
You get the Mistress Card from the lower-rightmost sign/post in the Colosseum's bottom room, at the cost of a Lady Tanee (forest fairy field boss) card.

The sign/post remains invisible until you've defeated Lady Tanee at least once, I believe. The same goes for the Giant Snake and its respective colosseum vendor sign/post (which gives the Orc Hero card).

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You get the Mistress Card from the lower-rightmost sign/post in the Colosseum's bottom room, at the cost of a Lady Tanee (forest fairy field boss) card.

The sign/post remains invisible until you've defeated Lady Tanee at least once, I believe. The same goes for the Giant Snake and its respective colosseum vendor sign/post (which gives the Orc Hero card).
thanks that solved the case for the lack of blue gemstones since i had to get Raise Inventory Limit skill before finding it

anyway how about the other two questions above? i'm having hard time getting those two done :/

Prototype909

Reputation score

anyway how about the other two questions above? i'm having hard time getting those two done :/
If you tore up the laurel crown there's an event at the pentagram before the final boss involving Tasa, one of the options takes Tasa with you to the final boss despite a warning. After the game ends another event shows, sleep in your bed (At your home) and then go into the training area in the pub to find Tasa who you will have to fight

For the hunter keep choosing the 2nd option until there's nothing left to buy, then choose the 3rd option.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For the hunter keep choosing the 2nd option until there's nothing left to buy, then choose the 3rd option.
Uhhh really? Because from what I remember: I never bought anything from her and just chose the 3rd option. I didn't specifically stopped to read what she was saying but I saw her kinda mentioning my name saying "Lvl 42" or something, and then she joined on her own.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you tore up the laurel crown there's an event at the pentagram before the final boss involving Tasa, one of the options takes Tasa with you to the final boss despite a warning. After the game ends another event shows, sleep in your bed (At your home) and then go into the training area in the pub to find Tasa who you will have to fight

you don't have to fight the boss at that point you can just warp home

@prima99

I did the same thing I just gave up the healing spells, since I had the Aid Potion skill(required for tentacle attack) and more zeny then I knew what to do with, I just used pots for most healing (or in some cases I spammed hide relying on passive healing)

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ิfun game >_<

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since there might be a continue of this game...
The choosing what happen to tassa confuse the heck out of me :(
Just asking what happen if u go to the evil tassa route :confused: like did she left or joined u as evil 1

Prototype909

Reputation score

So I opened the door to the house in Geffenia, but now the chest behind it is locked. How do I get it open?

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A quick question

After you tame or capture lady tane (the banana girl) or lord snake (the snake girl) they do not respawn any more?

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I opened the door to the house in Geffenia, but now the chest behind it is locked. How do I get it open?
If you have Badou with you, you'll be fine. Otherwise, fetch him.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=587955&postcount=517

After you tame or capture lady tane (the banana girl) or lord snake (the snake girl) they do not respawn any more?
All field bosses, in their native habitat, will respawn as soon as you leave the dungeon (i.e. port back home, return to city, or return to world map). This applies to all non-event field bosses (including the demon sister trio in Geffenia). Simply resetting the area map (moving to the next area then going back) doesn't reset the field bosses.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Since there might be a continue of this game...
The choosing what happen to tassa confuse the heck out of me :(
Just asking what happen if u go to the evil tassa route :confused: like did she left or joined u as evil 1
She just joins you as a companion (Albeit, different from the married version of Tasa) if you destroy the laurel crown after you complete the questline

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All field bosses, in their native habitat, will respawn as soon as you leave the dungeon (i.e. port back home, return to city, or return to world map). This applies to all non-event field bosses (including the demon sister trio in Geffenia). Simply resetting the area map (moving to the next area then going back) doesn't reset the field bosses.
Thanks pal, im was too lazy to leave the dungeon entirely to the world map and come back :p

In another matter, the wizz build in this game is just insane, with a bunch of INT/VIT and with the right skill (magnified for more SP, Stormgust for crazy damage like 3k - 4 K, passive HP/SP regen) you sweep the floor with the tree sisters and you are nearly immortal too.

Only one weak point, dont leave you to be silence or you are doomed :D

thanks again pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.