What's new

Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dungeons and Princess (DMM)

Someone could explain how works this event, because I am relatively new to this game and I have no idea how the event dungeon works.
They revamped it from the past incarnation I did, so I might be mistaken on certain parts now.

Small Squad Event:
In the 精霊の間 (Spirit Space) menu, you can click a drop-down menu (通常) to set-up your small squad, which is split into two groups (your main, and your back-ups) that can be selected by clicking the deselected orange dot.

In the 小隊戦 (Small Squad) menu, you can view all of the people that you have as back-ups. If you're unsatisfied with the selection, you can click the purple button "小隊組み直し" to generate a different selection of back-ups for a lot of gems. You can click the upper right button to turn in your rewards, and the lefthand thing is the RP-gacha.

In the 探索 (Search) menu, you can go do the small squad event dungeons by clicking エベント, and then select the dungeon. The dungeons cycle through their elements like this:
Floors 1-8 (Fire), 9-16 (Water), 17-24 (Wind), 25-32 (Light), 33-40 (Dark), 41-48 (Fire), .. and so on.

There are 3 characters that get a buff if you bring them into the event dungeon (note, these buffs are only if you have them, not if they're from a friend):
: Damage Dealt Increased 200%; Damage Received Decreased 50%
: Damage Dealt Increased 400%; Damage Received Decreased 75%
: Damage Dealt Increased 400%; Damage Received Decreased 75%

You also receive bonus RP if you bring these characters along based on their evolution level (i.e. +1200 if you have a UR Phyl).

As for the dungeons, you have squad points that you can increase by spending more AP. Each of your characters has a squad cost that you can look up in their stat menu. If one of your characters is dead or inactivate, you can spend squad points to switch them with a different character. If you happen to get gameover in the dungeon, you can return to the dungeon several tiles before the one where you lost (the battles are static, so you can plan for your return trip). The most important thing is to never leave yourself in a position where your leader fights alone. If you always have someone else available, then you can do your replacements without getting game-over if your leader happens to perish.

If you're a really new player, the stamina cost of the squad dungeon should be 20 instead of 40.

I recommend bringing a character with non-elemental immunity as your leader, and allies that exploit the dungeon's weakness for the first 40 floors. If you have a UR Phyl, then make her your leader. I haven't reached past 40 in this event, but I believe the dungeons function the same as the previous one, so my advice would be to bring a leader with immunity to that dungeon's element, and strong allies to kill all of the non-elemental enemies in the 41+ dungeons.

Once you've done enough dungeons, and collected tickets from the small squad menu, you can turn in the tickets by going to the クエスト menu, and activating the top quest. You'll also receive magic stones, more tickets, and stuff if you log-in after 5:00 along with the usual daily log-in bonus.

Good luck~! I remember this game being incredibly tricky when I first started it (once you get a nice selection of UR characters, the difficulty decreases dramatically).

Edit:
In case you haven't done it yet. Here's a serial code for this game that is still active:
Serial Code (Expires August 5th at 4:59):
DMM-DUNPRI-D12

This code is to obtain the R-version of the light-elemental Dio. To input it, click the teal シリアルコード button below the game's applet (bottom right).

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Small Squad Event info
Thanks for your help and for the card code, I really liked Dio :)
Luckily I have a UR Phyl from previous event.
I'll see how it goes in the event, I hope that I can advance xD
My other question is about the mirrors, These are wildcards for the units?
if so I prefer to use them in a unit of gold Gatcha.

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yea the mirrors act as an exact copy for evolving cards. As a note you may have noticed gatcha cards only come as their lowest form which makes them somewhat difficult to mirror because R mirrors are actually one of the rarer ones. That said before you use a mirror, you can always draw another copy of a card out of the gatcha, event cards on the other hand take a long time to come back, if ever. I only use mirrors on cards with immediate benefits, (i.e. the jester girl), and event cards that require them to reach max. But it depends on how often your willing to pull the gatcha(also if you can help it never use the single pull).

Keima

Reputation score

Yea the mirrors act as an exact copy for evolving cards. As a note you may have noticed gatcha cards only come as their lowest form which makes them somewhat difficult to mirror because R mirrors are actually one of the rarer ones. That said before you use a mirror, you can always draw another copy of a card out of the gatcha, event cards on the other hand take a long time to come back, if ever. I only use mirrors on cards with immediate benefits, (i.e. the jester girl), and event cards that require them to reach max. But it depends on how often your willing to pull the gatcha(also if you can help it never use the single pull).
Ok Thanks :)
Unfortunately I have only 9 crystals, so I think I do not can use the Gatcha yet. xD

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On this 2nd Mini Dungeon event... You could even change your Leader character... :O

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did 44 floors of the Small Squad Dungeon, and got 811,373 Search Points (the cheaper your party, the more points you get for clearing a dungeon), which was enough to get the UR-version of the Cthulhu-ian Titty Monster :

The dungeons past 40 are the same as last time. A leader with immunity to the particular element flavour is ideal with a party of characters with super strong single attacks to kill off any of the non-elemental enemies. For the 41-44 dungeon, I used because she is immune to fire, has a strong all-fire attack that's good for cleaning up the weaker enemy forces, and immunity to all status ailments.

Just as a note, the first several floors of each element of the 40+ dungeons has you fight a *-element and non-elemental knight. I think floors 41-44, 49-52, and so on has these. The latter half should have just one strong enemy of *-element that makes things simple enough for your leader to solo.

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Luckily I'm now on the 47th floor with 641.064 points thanks to Phyl, she has saved my life, I could not have advanced in this event without her.

btw. Harushagiku appears permanently in the Gold Gatcha? or is only for a limited time?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw. Harushagiku appears permanently in the Gold Gatcha? or is only for a limited time?
You can still draw R-Harushagiku from the gold gacha. Though, she did have an increased chance of being drawn for the event that introduced her, so the chances of drawing her now is roughly around 2.6% depending on the number of R-characters there are and how the increased chance of drawing so-and-so works for this game (the new character is an HR, and I don't know if she decreases the chance of drawing anything else, or just increases the chance of her being drawn among her HR peers).

EDIT:
Did 56 floors, and got 1,008,701 Search Points for the title. The story cutscene says that I'm around halfway done with the dungeon. I wonder if there is a limit to this thing, like 120, or if it will keep looping back to the same 40-set over and over.

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

You can still draw R-Harushagiku from the gold gacha. Though, she did have an increased chance of being drawn for the event that introduced her, so the chances of drawing her now is roughly around 2.6% depending on the number of R-characters there are and how the increased chance of drawing so-and-so works for this game (the new character is an HR, and I don't know if she decreases the chance of drawing anything else, or just increases the chance of her being drawn among her HR peers).
First I will try to get 30 crystals and use the Gold Gatcha (I hope to get lucky) xD

EDIT:
Did 56 floors, and got 1,008,701 Search Points for the title. The story cutscene says that I'm around halfway done with the dungeon. I wonder if there is a limit to this thing, like 120, or if it will keep looping back to the same 40-set over and over.
God, I hope it's not so hard to advance later.

EDIT: The new event works, is independent of the other? you can get the girls out on the cards in stages?

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the event bugged or I'm I just confused with the change on how to the get the girls. Basically we encounter 2/3/4 per event dungeon. If we are lucky the card for the girl is O and we should get the character, but I didn't get a single card even though I probably saw success 3 times.

Keima

Reputation score

Is the event bugged or I'm I just confused with the change on how to the get the girls. Basically we encounter 2/3/4 per event dungeon. If we are lucky the card for the girl is O and we should get the character, but I didn't get a single card even though I probably saw success 3 times.
The same thing happens to me.
Perhaps will be needed a certain amount of success O for each girl to get the cards??

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the event girls are HR instead of R like last time, they decided to make it so you have to fill up their heart every time you get an Atari. You need 2 Atari on that specific girl before you can obtain her after you clear the dungeon (if you get gameover when this happens, you lose the girl). Basically, you need 8 Atari per character to get the UR version.

So far, I have:
1 Lao
1 Nico

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do I have to do something special to get the girl? I've already gotten several O's on them. I'm assuming the counter on the top-right is how many O's you've got.

Or do I need to run into the same girl twice in a row in the same dungeon and hope to get O's twice?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The counter is how many cards you've flipped for each girl. Looks like its 2 successes a run.

Keima

Reputation score

I really hate this wrong card :/

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got Mira to drop right from the start of a dungeon, so I can safely say that you don't have to get 2 Atari in a single dungeon visit to get a drop. If you clear the dungeon, your current heart progress is kept, so something else is going wrong if you really did get 2 Atari on the same character, but no drop (i.e. game-over or giving up seems like the most obvious problem, and reloading the game making things reset might be possible, but there's no indication on the Japanese wiki that reloading the game causes problems).

Currently:
Mira: 1
Nico: 1.5
Lao: 1.5

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new update gives players the ability to feed copies of the same character to raise their status boost upper limit. Though, it's not guaranteed to succeed. You can do this in the status boost menu (it's the upper right choice among the fruit).

R: 10%
HR: 20%
SR: 50%
UR: 100%

I guess all of those players, that bought space in the spirit lodge to store their redundant copies of past event characters, got something to make their past investment worthwhile. It's a shame I didn't anticipate this; I had so many copies of the old wind and non-elemental character back when the friend gacha distributed them, but I only bothered to make an extra UR copy of the non-elemental character.

Current acquisition total:
Mira: 2.5
Nico: 3.5
Lao: 3.5

Keima

Reputation score

I think I have a little luck, I only have 1 copy of Mira and Lao and 2 copies of Nico (I want to have more copies of Lao XD)

But today does not let me to play ;/
anyone know what is this error?

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't worry, everyone is getting that error. It's speculated that it's a bug in relation to the new limited log-in bonus, since the game wouldn't reload for anyone past 5:00. The staff haven't made a news post about it yet, so I don't know when this will be resolved. Though, the last time the game had an error, they gave out a generous amount of magic stones in apology.

Yeah, I want to get the UR version of Lao at the very least from this event; I like her character design, and I really need a 4 cost water elemental that can attack a single target.

EDIT:
Game's back up (9:50).

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Don't worry, everyone is getting that error. It's speculated that it's a bug in relation to the new limited log-in bonus, since the game wouldn't reload for anyone past 5:00. The staff haven't made a news post about it yet, so I don't know when this will be resolved. Though, the last time the game had an error, they gave out a generous amount of magic stones in apology.

Yeah, I want to get the UR version of Lao at the very least from this event; I like her character design, and I really need a 4 cost water elemental that can attack a single target.

EDIT:
Game's back up (9:50).
Thanks
Luckily that was it, I thought it was problem in my account xD