What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

If I had to guess, I'm guessing that the reason so many people are having weird issues with the 'special' enemies appearing has to do with saves that were transferred across versions, which could have messed up some flags. Not that I have a lot to base this on, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
nope I used my English locale version save, transferred to Japanese locale, and translated files to and still got the goblin level, only after I beat the fly hunter stage at least once.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Do a double check and make sure that your version of the game is the latest.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do a double check and make sure that your version of the game is the latest.
Yeah, it's definitely the latest version. Filename matches up, that and the latest version is the only one to contain the gobliny folder. ;o

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it's definitely the latest version. Filename matches up, that and the latest version is the only one to contain the gobliny folder. ;o
Just beat the lizard level and keep going back to it until there seems like there are no enemies then there will be a cutscene with dialogue and then goblins appear. It took me a while to get it but it wasn't too bad

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

im having problem with DOJO attackers. event triggers when i talk. and all. but when fight starts i can't see enemy models. can't hit them. they shoot but if i lose all HP no cut scene. nothing. Any1 know wth is this ?

EDIT: ok fixed it. restarted game, and PC spec changed to high. dunno which helped

Last edited:

Tea Leaf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is good to hear.

I have found the game to not always be the most stable over time. On my first reinstall at the moment. :)

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That has nothing to do with it. You have to complete the stage. So kill some flies and kill the big lizards and then return a few times and then the hunters should appear. Of course you should have the latest version for that to happen on the lizard stage.

My save wont help you. If something is wrong with your game then all the saves of the world wont help you.

If you believe that that's the problem then re download the latest version of the game and try again after that.
Hey Wessex, has there been a major update past the little dwarves of the lizard level? I know the hunters on fly and dwarves on lizard, but anything further than that?

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Wessex, has there been a major update past the little dwarves of the lizard level? I know the hunters on fly and dwarves on lizard, but anything further than that?
To my knowledge the "dwarfs" (goblins?) are the latest thing

paddy01

Reputation score

Hello!

Really hoping someone can help me, just started playing ver 20140618 and for some reason the game freezes/crashes whenever a grapple or sex animation is about to play. Really bugging me, has this happened to anyone else? Have I done something wrong when installing?

Cheers!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

To my knowledge the "dwarfs" (goblins?) are the latest thing
By Armok's beard how can you filthy dirt eating elves not recognise a dwarf!!!

The guy who owns the hunter shop:
-Short
-Stocky
-Big muscled
-Master Crafter
-Big fuck off beard

HE'S THE DWARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

-Short
-Stocky
-Big muscled
-Master Crafter
-Big fuck off beard

I'm tempted to say it's an easy mistake to make, but in this case, there is no exception - the character who owns the Hunter Shop is clearly a dwarf, while the enemies of the latest update are not.

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-Short
-Stocky
-Big muscled
-Master Crafter
-Big fuck off beard

Umm, you do know i was replying to someone, i didn't think they were dwarfs on the lizard stage...

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone happen to get a save file like right after the flys? o:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Depends. Are you running Windows 8? Then go back a few pages because Window 8 has problems with this game, and there's a fix back a little ways.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Good news everyone!" - Dr Farnsworth

After re-extracting the latest HotB game, throwing the saves in and trying the desert stage once again, I bumped into the goblins, no more "wtf!? y this no working!?" for me. Sadly, the good news wasn't something as epic as "Woo, new update!" but given the amount of frustration I had early, I wanted to share the joy in that I finally.. ermm... 'unlocked' the goblins, the hunters are back too. :D

dragoon48

Reputation score

I was wondering would any of you know if the creatures in the images on the makers site will ever be in the game?

it would be fun to see something with Sylvia.

Status
Not open for further replies.