What's new

SIM NTR [ STARWORKS] 単身赴任中!!~妻寝取られシミュレーションゲーム~ (RJ137026)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 単身赴任中!!~妻寝取られシミュレーションゲーム~ *NTR warning*

Strangely enough, the heart seems stuck at 500 for me.
She doesn't lose any hearts until the wariness toward the other guys reach 0.

Then for each day they approach her, she loses equal amount to frustration.

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She doesn't lose any hearts until the wariness toward the other guys reach 0.

Then for each day they approach her, she loses equal amount to frustration.
No wonder. This is gonna take awhile then.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

got my first crash when im about to get 田名部 end...
the author made a few mistakes on if statements, used '=' instead of '=='
edit: seems like the comparison '=' is correct... i wonder wat leads to the error..

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here are the pictures and tnx for the game link btw :)

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try as I might, I can't get any events to trigger. All that happens is that either I hit 1 year and it ends with no NTR, or I manage to make her run away from home.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like the idea, but there's way too few events or triggering them is too random/hard. I "played" 200+ days and nothing much happened.

fatefall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, I figured it out. The game is likely bugged, since even with her wariness at zero, and her love at 0, there's no cheating events. She hasn't left me either since her frustration isn't high enough.

The only scenes that work are the ones from the demo. Me thinks the dev fucked something up.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the ring does?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i only collected some scenes but heres wat i did
1. for 田部, sent wine like we did in the demo. Then I go for 大道寺 the young muscular guy scenes by sending her around 5 meat. And I (not sure if its a must...edit:seems unnecessary) lower her faithfulness to like 100 (you probably need to raise her lust/frustration in order to do that quickly). after a few scenes with 大道寺, 田部 will install a detectaphone in the house (or sth like that) and use her affair with 大道寺 to blackmail her. but i cant reach the end since theres a fatal error (fixed here).. i'm not sure what will happen if you go for 龜's route after you started 田部 route.

2. for 龜, send her around 5 photos of roses, lower faithfulness (edit:seems unnecessary.. actually u do get extra scenes when faithfulness is below 50) but try not to reach 0 unless there are no more scenes. when there are no new scenes, you can drop faithfulness to 0 and get the ending (the ending is same if you reach 365days).

3. for 大道寺, i haven't finished his route yet, but its triggered by sending her around 5 meat. edit: finished, very straight forward and this guy has lots of scenes. (edit: drop ur faithfulness to below 50 for extra scenes)

I think i have completed the main route of those 3 guys but I'm still missing 5 scenes, maybe those are for happy ends. but judging from the gallery allocation, it seems there are still some scenes related to 龜 or 大道寺.. edit: seems like theres and ending when she has sex with different people and gets pregnant

the ring seems to only increase faithfulness and decrease lust/frustration, not sure if its a must for a happy ending
the top right gift seems to make the 3 guys meet her more often

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guys, can this game be hooked with agth?

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guys, can this game be hooked with agth?
i uses VNR but agth should hv no problem

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I got bored trying to figure things out so I checked the author's blog and he did post a list of hints and what the gifts does.

Hints first:
You can only go for one route each time, if you already triggered the landlord's route then doing the macho guy will result in that route.

0 faithfulness = bad end

Also 'do the best' at work is more likely to result in event trigger?

To go to a specific route you have to send certain gift to the wife.
Picture of flower = camera man route
Meat = macho guy
Alcohol = landlord

Gifts
Book - +2 faithfulness, -2 frustration, no limit/side effect.
Flower - +5/-5, the author have "if you send too many..." but not sure if it does anything, I sent like 15 and nothing happened.
Jar? (might be some sort of pickled food) - The wife's favorite food, +10/-10, only limited to sending 10.

Picture of flower/meat/alcohol, see spoiler above.

Charm/Weird Statue - decrease/increase the chance of men approaching during the day, respectively. (Charm also have +50 faithfulness, -20 frustration to it)

Ring - only available after a certain amount of days (100+), massively increase faithfulness and decrease frustration, one-use.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

fixed the nscript.dat for my crash at 田部's ending
if you happen to have the same problem, backup ur nscript.dat and use the attached file instead.

Attachments

eggtart9929

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope someone can upload a full save for the gallery. This game takes way to long to run through for me.

aznplayaboi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im trying to do the Landlords path but the farthest i've gotten was him peaking in the showers and him talking to me. Now is it because I gave the wine too early? Cuz The Buff guy comes in and his scene triggers, So do i give her the wine after the Buff Guy's cutscenes?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I summarize my feelings. This was a great concept but the execution leaves a bit of bad taste in my mouth.
I mean... trigger a path with buying something for her? Really? Couldn't the author come up with some kind of other way to chose her path? It completely ruined my experience. Beside that this could have been a fun little game.

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im trying to do the Landlords path but the farthest i've gotten was him peaking in the showers and him talking to me. Now is it because I gave the wine too early? Cuz The Buff guy comes in and his scene triggers, So do i give her the wine after the Buff Guy's cutscenes?
to go for 田部/landlord/supervisor route, you need to go the 大道寺/buff guy's path and then 田部 will use the affair to blackmail the wife. you can check my older post for more details.

Well I summarize my feelings. This was a great concept but the execution leaves a bit of bad taste in my mouth.
I mean... trigger a path with buying something for her? Really? Couldn't the author come up with some kind of other way to chose her path? It completely ruined my experience. Beside that this could have been a fun little game.
totally agree and I think the husband should actually be pushed to take risks, maybe he needs to work hard to fulfill the monthly target, otherwise his wife will have to please 田部 in order to keep his job. Since working hard will increase the wife's frustration/lust, when the husband talks to his wife on phone, he can suggests his wife to take a photoshot or to get closer to someone to reduce the frustration/lust, but this risk in the wife having an affair with those guys etc.

Last edited:

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In one post you've sold one of its major problems. The other major problem is its god awful pacing.

aznplayaboi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I've been doing it and nothing happens. I don't if its the order but the pacing of the game wasn't good. Like I did everything correctly: Send her the wine, then send 5 meats to trigger the Buff guys route. Then i dropped the faithfulness to 100 and still NOTHING HAPPENS... The game is too random with its cutscenes distribution.

Guess I'll wait for the cg save data

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I've been doing it and nothing happens. I don't if its the order but the pacing of the game wasn't good. Like I did everything correctly: Send her the wine, then send 5 meats to trigger the Buff guys route. Then i dropped the faithfulness to 100 and still NOTHING HAPPENS... The game is too random with its cutscenes distribution.

Guess I'll wait for the cg save data
wait until the wife's awareness to that guy is dropped to zero, then scenes will start appearing. While there's problem in pacing, i think another problem is that there are way too few non-h events when the wife's awareness is dropping. The events in the game either do not happen at all or they just all appear in a few days in the game. This leaves a huge blank period of no events and is very confusing and frustrating for us players.