What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Anyone know where to find this game?

It's pretty old, but I have been unable to find it anywhere.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: DMM Games in General

so i think this thread is the right place for my questions:

these dmm games are all in monrunes right?

are they online or single player?

are they free to play (ftp) or having some kind of monthly membership?

do i need more than a dmm account and jap location set to play them?

(by the way sry for necroing):)

Last edited:

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh right we had this...

anyways

there FTP browser games. and yes theyre all on moonrunes.

however there is now an effort to translate said games by Nutaku.net

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There all in Moonrunes, but a few games have guides here. Lord of Walkure and Aegis (supposidly) have English Translations.

There kinda both Online and Single Player.

There free to play. Except Kantai, it has some weird raffle or something to play? idk, it looked pretty shady to just play a dam game.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hard to bunch them all up into a single description.

Typically they're browser games, but a few require downloads. They released their first 3D MMO just a bit ago. For any of the popular DMM games, there are threads on ULMF for them with guides, as well as people talking about new events and such. Just search the DMM tag and you'll find a good list of games. Check out the ones with the most posts.

The "Best of the Best on DMM"/ones I have personal experience with are:

Aegis:

Unique gameplay (Tower Defense of sorts) among DMM games and it's single player. RTS with sprite animations and constant events. Regularly the top game on adult DMM (When there isn't a new game people are flocking to briefly).

It's the longest DMM game I've ever played (Way over a year and I'm still fully active), the constant new content and updates and events are really what make it. You won't easily grow tired of it if you enjoy the first battles since they work very hard to keep it up to date for new and old players. They're the nicest game on DMM to/for free players I've ever seen. You can acquire about anything as a free player with time. Though there have been a lot more exclusive units as well lately.

H scenes are a bit vanilla but the art/cgs are almost all great quality. They've even been updating the sprites recently.

Lord of Walkure:

Typical formula for RPG Card Battle games that has spawned dozens of clones on DMM. It doesn't do much extra over the massive sea of copy cats, but it is far ahead in updates and content because of its life time. Multiplayer is "Raid" like events where your friends help you beat down bosses.

I played this for quite a while before I got tired of it, problem I had with it was that you need to rely on other people to do everything eventually since the good cards are drops from raid bosses. If you don't have active/helpful friends, you won't do well in events. It's not as kind as Aegis to free players, you'll miss out on a lot of the best cards/girls and you'll FEEL it (Unlike Aegis). The way you upgrade cards means that if you don't acquire 4 copies of a girl, she may be utterly useless. It makes a lot of the event rewards seem terrible (They'll give you one or two copies of a card and make you roll premium gacha for the rest).

I haven't played it in a while so I don't know the state it's in, but it's still usually in the top 3-5, so I assume it's doing okay. Among the card battle games on DMM (And there's a lot of them) it's still probably the best. Just bring your wallet, it is not kind to free players :p

Tentacles Tactics:

2D "Spawn minion" type RTS game. I found it really charming and it's pretty unique. The battles are fun to watch and the H scenes are pretty interesting/extreme if you're into that (Tentacles, of course). You actually directly control how most things play out via how you spawn your minions, and I love the tug of war feeling it has. It also has a surprising amount of depth strategy wise (If you avoid the broken units). I stopped playing it a while ago because it can become EXTREMELY grindy, and not in a fun way. Maybe it's a bit better now but there wasn't much content when I played. Good news is that it had a lot of potential, I wonder how it's doing now.

When I played there was a lot of trouble with unit balancing but it could be better now. Some units were must haves on any team and others were completely useless. Multiplayer is pvp but the balance on it was pretty silly when I last played (Rock Paper Scissors system) and was easily exploitable.

They also aren't super nice to free players as without an inventory expansion or two, you'll have a tough time keeping all the girls you want. So if you're the type who enjoys collecting girls, either be prepared to pay a bit on expansions or maybe avoid this. The default girl limit is harsher than most.

Pero Pero:

Card collection game without much of any "battles". Multiplayer is typically "raid" events like LoW where you help other players attack bosses and such. There is a decent variety of event types, but they're all hella grindy. There's almost always something to do in it and it has voiced sex animations instead of the typical CG, so if you're just aching for H content it may be the way to go.

Downside is it's probably the most life consuming of the bunch (if you want to do decent in events). I stopped playing it because I found myself just waiting for my resources to refresh constantly (Like LoW). Maybe it's a personal preference, but those "multiplayer raid events" that Pero and LoW have bother me after a while. In most the events, you compete directly against other players for highscore rewards, so you know a free player has to sell their soul to have a chance at them since paying players can buy resource replenishes like nothing.

Flower Knight Girl:

Although it's number 1 on the site right now, it's because it's rather new so people flock to it. I am enjoying it though even for it being an automated battle system type game (Also a lot of these on DMM). This and Aegis are currently my only active DMM games (Not counting the Closed Beta trial for Troy Game Princess/Troya Senki, the MMORPG). You set up teams of fighters and set them lose on a map. The battles are decently animated and pretty fun to watch for a while, but I'm not sure how long that will last. If you don't feel like doing much/giving much attention to a game, this is probably the AFK/Idle game I'd recommend right now.

Seems like you can acquire about everything so far as a free player if you're dedicated which is great, that's pretty rare in DMM games. It does have the dreaded multiplayer raid type system where you will probably eventually need friends to clear the battles, but the regular events seem great so far. Hopefully the raid events won't suck too badly. They only drop currency used to buy items right now (Rather than girls), so it shouldn't be too terrible. Also it's almost entirely RNG based when it comes to maps and fights, which can be pretty obnoxious if you like having control over battles.

Girl's Union

City building/resource gathering game where you can attack other player's/npcs cities RTS summon unit style. A really unique game for DMM, not sure why it doesn't get much attention. Well last I played it, it was similar to Tentacles Tactics (Lacking content) so that could be why. I don't have much to say about it since I played it right when it was released and got bored because I reached the end so quickly, but it could be improved quite a bit by now. It certainly had potential.

Last I played it there were plenty of broken units though which made attacking or defending against certain people a stupid nightmare. You also don't get much play time out of it since there's a lot of downtime to rehire your units. If you don't want to spend too much time playing a game, it's not a bad choice.

Games I don't have any experience with but do well on the site:

Taimanin Asagi:

If you're a fan, why not. It's a card battle game and I've kind just been avoiding them after LoW. It's regularly in top 5 or so on DMM, so it's gotta be doing something right. I certainly like the art.

Last edited:

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm looking for this doujin can someone help me out please?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

there was a demo of a game possibly by the same person as girl vs girl. you would set up a room full of monsters for the heroine to try to fight throug. pixel graphics and last i knew only small green slime and bee or wasps were included. quite sure it was posted to hentai games section but all these rune titles look the same to me. link to the ulmf thread or developers blog appreciated

Johnsnake71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys so I am just wanting to know if there's a hentai site or something that collected Paizuris/Tittyfucks. Be great if they exists. Thanks in advance for anyone that can find one.

kafi.p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me find a legit download link \ torrent for this CG set -

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ135914.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE135914.html/?unique_op=af

The best thing I've found was a Rapidgator link that was locked for premium users only...

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

another game i forgot. an rpg maker game that had a trial, it was in a sewer. the enemies were a slime slug thing, an actual slime and some kind of eel iirc. i dont think its released yet. had clothing damage, battle rape and gor

this was one of the cgs

finally found it, i was about to go crazy http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26688

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how to find a full video of video like this?

Or to be exact, where to DL video like that :D

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looking for a (preferrably MEGA) Download link to the video source used in this

The video seems broken cause it gets stuck infinitely loading after 10-15 seconds, but you can see several thumbnails from the vid using the progress bar.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ100179.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ101620.html

its on my old hdisk that was broken kindly anyone still have this i know its more than 1yr already but i really want to get my collections pls anyone :(

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Help finding a game similar to TiTs?

I think it may be similar, last I checked it was text based.

Ok I honestly don't remember where i found the link to this game, but I think it was while browsing dev blogs. Not sure though.

Anyway it was still early on in development like 5 months ago or so (could be dead for all I know).

Anyway best way to describe it, was that it was a game where you are in a house and its about family incest, that has a dog.

Like you see the house on the screen and browse it via menus and talk to different family members, When I played it hardly anything was viable. But now its nagging me that I can't find it again. Any know what I am talking about?

I am talking bare bones, like to traverse the house you clicked the rooms I beleive on this 2D map on screen and the family members just had a portrait on the side of the screen or something. Also you could play it in browser.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Help finding a game similar to TiTs?

meh for a second i thought you are asking about Trails In The Sky

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What types of games are these?

Like game play wise. Currently I'm planning to remake my Nutaku account to put the 2.2k gold recruitment bonus to the primary game. Originally I did this with LoV, but I enjoy Aigis so much more. At this point I do not mind restarting LoV to do this(Especially since I missed one of the cards for unlocking CG, and cannot get it anymore since I am to high in quest). So I just wanted to know what genre the five games announced from Nutaku were. If they are from a genre I like more then I'll probably wait... if not I'll remake the account now to make that bonus go into Aigis. Anyway these are the five games.

I think I know Pero Pero is a game somewhat akin to LoV in play... As in you collect cards, but the story line is different. The forth one kind of looks like a mix of tower defense and city management, but I'm not all to sure there.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: What types of games are these?

Ok, Quiz of Walkure is a quiz game, (shocker I know..) where you progress by answering questions.

PeroPero is a game where you have your team of 5 girls and do stuff similar to every other game. Taimanin Asagi is basically the same game with a different paint job. Just make with the clicking to do quests alot. Similar to LoV in that regard of just clicking to progress.

Girls union was the only game out of that group that I have not played, so I do not know what it is.

Oswari Island I am drawing a blank on, which means it was not a game that I likely cared much for.

Sorry for being so brief with my descriptions but it is basically time to run off to work. Was a shame since I was hoping one or two of the games I still play somewhat on DMM could have been selected instead. Oh well.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, Quiz of Walkure is a quiz game, (shocker I know..) where you progress by answering questions.

PeroPero is a game where you have your team of 5 girls and do stuff similar to every other game. Taimanin Asagi is basically the same game with a different paint job. Just make with the clicking to do quests alot. Similar to LoV in that regard of just clicking to progress.

Girls union was the only game out of that group that I have not played, so I do not know what it is.

Oswari Island I am drawing a blank on, which means it was not a game that I likely cared much for.

Sorry for being so brief with my descriptions but it is basically time to run off to work. Was a shame since I was hoping one or two of the games I still play somewhat on DMM could have been selected instead. Oh well.
Thank you any information helps. As for other DMM games... Nutaku said they would announce more closer to the end of the year, but ya that is quite a bit away.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have played PeroPero and Taimanin Asagi. I agree that both are basically the same thing - you log int, spend your 'energy' on doing non-interactive 'steps forward' and collect new cards / build deck. I must advocate being very careful when approaching both.

PeroPero is extremely addictive. It is ridiculous, but the game interface is a one-handed-bandit and it also as easy to get drawn into it.

Taimanin Asagi left me torn apart. It is great from a visual side. Since you are around this parts of the Internet you likely do not need an introduction to this franchise and since this is an official game it holds the standard. The H-content, like most other DMM games, consists only of static CGs, but they hugely outclass anything from other titles. Provided you are ok with them being more 'hardcore' than the ecchi scenes in other titles. So far so good? Here is a problem - it is extremely demanding in terms of cashshop. Event rewards are awarded proportionally in your place in player ranking and only very top players get the rare event card. Obviously progressing in event does not have any strategy or skill in it - whoever spends more energy has a better result. The energy bar fills very quickly (if I remember correctly 3 or 4 hours) so you feel compelled to sit on the game without sleep. Moreover, the energy is restored by cashshop items, so it is a perfect example of PayToWin - whoever buys more refills, 'wins' the event.

Both of those have fairly big threads on this forum, so take a peak.

E

erobotan

The one which has screenshot of cities looks interesting (Girls Union?). I hope it's a city building strategy! always love that kind of stuff.

I really wish someday we can have one that has princess maker gameplay ^^