What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

No idea, got home from work, uploaded it, installed Diablo 3, and haven't played either yet...
Thanks for that by the way, I'll rep you when my browser doesn't crash every gorram time I try.

As for what's new I believe someone in the comments on his site mentioned a few new titles but I have no idea what or how to get them, or if they were even right about the new titles, for now I'd say it's safe to presume it's just bug fixes, if it was any real new content the DLsite description would be updated or his blog at the very least.

I have to say I'm actually kinda impressed with how fast he's putting these out, sure they're only bug fixes but he didn't even take a break for a day after the game was out, only a few hours later he had 1.01 out

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool, finally got the yuri scene.

Too bad the gray-hair girl did not suck the juice when you have juice in your lower half. That would have been a good update.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, he's updating pretty quickly. I'm figuring there won't be any real content updates til sometime next week, but I am confident they will come. It's what he did with his last two games...I almost think he puts the bug fixes/updates up so quickly to make it a pain in the ass for people pirating, as there is often a delay before updated versions are posted.

Also, I don't care about being repped. I figure I've taken in the past, now a days that I can afford to, I can give back.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, he's updating pretty quickly. I'm figuring there won't be any real content updates til sometime next week, but I am confident they will come. It's what he did with his last two games...I almost think he puts the bug fixes/updates up so quickly to make it a pain in the ass for people pirating, as there is often a delay before updated versions are posted.

Also, I don't care about being repped. I figure I've taken in the past, now a days that I can afford to, I can give back.
I feel the exact same, I lurked long enough, time to give back

Truth be told though if I could set up a proper DL site account I wouldn't pirate nearly as much as I do, I'd have bought SakiQuest in a heart beat, maybe not some of the other lower quality RPGS that people just seem to put out for the sake of it but you get my point

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Edit: So I had a look at your save and I can honestly say I have NO idea why she isn't there, I went ALL around and talked to everyone and every thing, it almost seems like a flag didn't trigger, I see you edited stuff like the weapons, can I ask, did you edit the torture points for the trainer?
Yes I did. I edited the amount of TP at the very start.. Is that what triggered the flag? (I edited 10 points in at a time.. I triggered them all 1 by 1... Not all at once.)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes I did. I edited the amount of TP at the very start.. Is that what triggered the flag? (I edited 10 points in at a time.. I triggered them all 1 by 1... Not all at once.)
Honestly, I don't know. It's just a guess at this point, I can't see WHY it would effect it but that doesn't mean it didn't , I only edited the health on mine cause I got tired of grinding for levels. Maybe someone else here knows the EXACT way to get that scene but like I said I tried everything and couldn't get it

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel the exact same, I lurked long enough, time to give back

Truth be told though if I could set up a proper DL site account I wouldn't pirate nearly as much as I do, I'd have bought SakiQuest in a heart beat, maybe not some of the other lower quality RPGS that people just seem to put out for the sake of it but you get my point
Yeah, it was a pain with google translate and online tutorials, but I managed to get me that dlsite account.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When it comes to english dlsite ill buy it.........be saving up all my dlsite points so it won't be as much. I just can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Japanese one to accept my registration.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When it comes to english dlsite ill buy it.........be saving up all my dlsite points so it won't be as much. I just can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Japanese one to accept my registration.
I couldn't help you, I figured it out once and god hope I never lose my password/username... Can't remember what I did if I tried...all I remember is I was really determined (took several hours and attempts)

Anyway, no new content with the 1.03? I haven't played it yet...two days solid of my free time being used up by Saki...need a break

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I couldn't help you, I figured it out once and god hope I never lose my password/username... Can't remember what I did if I tried...all I remember is I was really determined (took several hours and attempts)

Anyway, no new content with the 1.03? I haven't played it yet...two days solid of my free time being used up by Saki...need a break
From what I can tell it's just bug fixes and text corrections again, but I might be wrong there, kinda in the same boat myself

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I haven't tried the new version, but the readme only states it's miscellaneous fixes. You'd think if something big (like extra titles or more events), he'd mention it.

So, I'm going to assume it's just spelling fixes and such.

On another note, the guys doing the comments on his blog are suggesting additions he could include. Most of them are interesting. A lot want further stuff to happen at the cafe, one wanted her to waitress around with a vibe. One wants Saki to feel the need to visit the female toilet... and have the vagrant impose on her.

But, anyway, I guess it'll be a while before any substantial upgrades come out. I quite like that the story isn't "finished", and you're just left to wander around. I just wish there were more town events you could play with.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't tried the new version, but the readme only states it's miscellaneous fixes. You'd think if something big (like extra titles or more events), he'd mention it.

So, I'm going to assume it's just spelling fixes and such.

On another note, the guys doing the comments on his blog are suggesting additions he could include. Most of them are interesting. A lot want further stuff to happen at the cafe, one wanted her to waitress around with a vibe. One wants Saki to feel the need to visit the female toilet... and have the vagrant impose on her.

But, anyway, I guess it'll be a while before any substantial upgrades come out. I quite like that the story isn't "finished", and you're just left to wander around. I just wish there were more town events you could play with.
I do like the possibility of expansion on it alright, I jsut wish in it's current state it didn't feel so empty, though I think I might be being unfair as like I said, the twin game had 2 people so there was obviously going to be more variety and that seems to be what I'm comparing it to

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry to be stupid but how do i raise my p point to get new spells?

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hey guys ... need help again ... on sakique (RJ088540)
i finished all the dungeons (the houses with the stars next to them) ... started working north east as a prostitute .... and im stuck ... i got no ideea what to do next ... help

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i finished all the dungeons (the houses with the stars next to them) ... started working north east as a prostitute .... and im stuck ... i got no ideea what to do next ... help
I don't think there is an end to the game. The story just dries up (to be continued, I guess).

You've been to the underground city? With the arena and such? If so, then you've done most of it.

terranam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you tried going in the factory in that second city. The factory is located in de south east corner of that second city.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So ... ... ... ... whatever happened to yui? :[

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So ... ... ... ... whatever happened to yui? :[
What do you mean? In my game, she's the willing plaything to the fat guy in the underground town. I like her that way. :) You're talking about the uppity blonde, right? Yui?

Status
Not open for further replies.