Wattis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rags Games

These are some recent ones that I found to be really good

The Lilith Device
www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?un6qcuy85p7uuu9

OVERSEER
This one is hard as fuck but very rewarding, also not recommended for slower PCs
www(dot)mediafire(dot)com/?1f1yif5f4e6fi45

The Verse
Not much is done here, but has a lot of potential
versegame.blogspot. com

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get through the intro in that Verse game. I went to every room I could find and I'm pretty sure I examined everything. :confused:

Wattis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you examined everything in the shelter examine the entrance door again, a new option should appear.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know if I should spoiler this or not, but I'm going to anyways. I need help on the lilith game.

After holo asks if you want to hypnotize elaine or your good friend jill, and you enter the house (then it exits). It says your going to need protection before you go in there. No clue where to go or what to do.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't know if I should spoiler this or not, but I'm going to anyways. I need help on the lilith game.

After holo asks if you want to hypnotize elaine or your good friend jill, and you enter the house (then it exits). It says your going to need protection before you go in there. No clue where to go or what to do.
You need to wear the sunglasses. Find Milly (examine the outside area with the 2 girls)

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Theres no reason who archive all the rags games because its already been done. tfgamessite.com is where most of the rags games are made, and games made by them are archived. 99.999% of games made there are TG related.

The other site is hypnopics-collective.net

They have a thread with most of the games, as opposed to a secrtion of the site.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You need shades. Go to the Main Campus, I think, where there's those two girls, then search.

Kinda Guide Dang It, but yeah.

Anyone figure out what that note regarding 1st street meant?

>.> Also, I would reeally love a RAGS game that let you be a futa, but those seem to be really short in supply.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

You need shades. Go to the Main Campus, I think, where there's those two girls, then search.

Kinda Guide Dang It, but yeah.

Anyone figure out what that note regarding 1st street meant?

>.> Also, I would reeally love a RAGS game that let you be a futa, but those seem to be really short in supply.
The note is for a future event that is not implemented, like one of the rooms in the Dorm

Cursed has a futa path, but not many others. There is an uncomplete game
Vampire Fate
that allows it.

Otherwise
Rough Landing 2
allows you to change sex at will (well in private) but not futa

Kln

Reputation score

A very good game if you're into transformation stuff :
Flexibal Survival :

It's not technically RAGS, but it's the same gameplay. And it has futa ^^

There's a lot of content, and flexibility in the options of the game.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

?

The people who make rags games are from niche communities. They make what they like.

If you want futa, theres a good chance the only way to get it is to make it yourself.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right so I'm stuck on two parts now in the lillith game.

First one is tabitha. I got her to the point where i wore her down socked her in the face and then try and put the collar on her but it still results in a game over. Any ideas?

Second one is the mansion. Just the whole thing in general seeing as how it's annoying to do. I can't even enter the master bedroom again because it ends in a bad end. Other than that having trouble getting into the safe and finding the last wine bottle.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Safe is easy. Its a logic puzzle. Read the hint and really read it. You'll see. Contents of the safe are not critical to the game.

As for the wine I always forget it, so just mix and match until it opens.

To capture Tabitha you need both strength and intelligence. Try beating her multiple times. Just go at it for a while then use the collar. If it doesn't work you need more strength.

Also just saying the websites where these games are taken have threads with all these answers already in them. Specifically Overseer and Lilith. They're also free so you should probably ask if they want them distributed on other sites.

Official Overseer thread:

Official Lilith Device thread:

Last edited:

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Safe is easy. Its a logic puzzle. Read the hint and really read it. You'll see. Contents of the safe are not critical to the game.

As for the wine I always forget it, so just mix and match until it opens.

To capture Tabitha you need both strength and intelligence. Try beating her multiple times. Just go at it for a while then use the collar. If it doesn't work you need more strength.

Also just saying the websites where these games are taken have threads with all these answers already in them. Specifically Overseer and Lilith. They're also free so you should probably ask if they want them distributed on other sites.

Official Overseer thread:

Official Lilith Device thread:
Ah cool, didn't know that. Also I'm missing one of the wine bottles. have the 1980 one and 2010 one. Also had no idea there were forums for these games. My google-fu turned up nothing worth while when i searched for lilith device.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah cool, didn't know that. Also I'm missing one of the wine bottles. have the 1980 one and 2010 one. Also had no idea there were forums for these games. My google-fu turned up nothing worth while when i searched for lilith device.
Lol I made a post further up saying 99% of all rags games are made by either tfgamessite.com or hypnopics-collective.net

Oh yes, I remember. The last one is in the safe. derp.

Not a hard puzzle. Remember its a logic puzzle, not a math problem.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol I made a post further up saying 99% of all rags games are made by either tfgamessite.com or hypnopics-collective.net

Oh yes, I remember. The last one is in the safe. derp.

Not a hard puzzle. Remember its a logic puzzle, not a math problem.
Haha yeah you did my bad (laziness and all that). But i'm finding I may have to restart the whole dam game. Also I figured out the safe after reading the note a few times. After I ended up reloading a save though I forgot where I got the 1980 bottle lmao. Ah I hate the mansion so much.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One in the safe, One in the Gallery, and the girl has one on the main floor.

skazure

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Instinct Program seems to be quite nice.

hxxp://alakogames.blogspot.ca/

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just gonna say a majority of Rags games are started but never finished. Although there are exceptions, most die.