What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Thread so people aren't hunting through pages of RPG maker thread trying to figure out what people are talking about.

most recent links as of posting:
RJ090386 ver1.5

RJ086506 Ver1.2

:)
Credit goes to user revive - if you have the time, consider downloading from hotfile link since he was cool enough to provide a mediafire mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

Not sure if this is such a wise idea. If we comment on this thread, then we will have two separate discussion going on at the same time. If we don't comment on this thread, it will get buried and people will start asking again.

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kinda want to know what's the difference between two versions?

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

welp, downloaded it and now I'm stuck. At the third town (in the mountains), guards have stripped my girls of hteir clothes except their cloaks (no complaints here), the lord of the third town was too assholish to give them new clothes... and I have no clue what to do next.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's been going on recently is whenever someone posts an RPGmaker game, Dark and myself will look through to see if it was mentioned in the RPGmaker thread and ask the OP of the new thread if they wouldn't mind us merging the posts into it. We ask because the posts the were made in the RPGmaker thread before this thread was made would bump away this threads first post as OP.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

welp, downloaded it and now I'm stuck. At the third town (in the mountains), guards have stripped my girls of hteir clothes except their cloaks (no complaints here), the lord of the third town was too assholish to give them new clothes... and I have no clue what to do next.
If you leave the town and travel East and follow the water, you'll find yourself in a cave that ends with a boss. Defeating this boss will allow you to pass through the third town itself after re-acquiring your clothes from the moron.

OP
A

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Toxic if that's what you want to do with this thread that's fine by me; I'd like to keep the download links in the first post but it's fine if they're not. Really I'd just like to start consolidating all the different RPG maker games into their own threads instead of that gigantic clusterfuck where you have to scroll back six or seven pages just to know which game people are currently talking about.

minerman183

Reputation score

Is there a way a can make it not in Japanese?

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can pray for a translated version, but I would strongly advise against holding your breath.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can use agth and Translation Aggregator. the translations are sometimes confusing since it's machine translation, but I at least have some idea as to what's going on. I found a copy on hongfire, though I'm not sure if the links are still there.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Forgot about the Aggregator. Links and insturctions can be found here.

I seem to be able to do well enough with the tried and tested method of bashing my head through a brick wall, but...

In any case, sorry for the misinformation, Minerman. The Aggregator is your best bet at present.

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmmm, seems another there another update a few days ago.

Now i just need to wait patiently for a link to appear. :p

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Next thing you know, there'll be a newer update. Just throwing this out here, I would love to see more events with both of them, as opposed to only 1 of them.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Next thing you know, there'll be a newer update. Just throwing this out here, I would love to see more events with both of them, as opposed to only 1 of them.
Seconding this... although any new events or repeatable things would be appreciated ofcourse... it felt a bit idk.. short I guess....

the events that are in are nice though.... ^^

Wished the scenes where interchange-able, speaking about having scenes with the other girl at all the places the first one has and vice versa... :p

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so is there anymore H-scenes? I'm seem to be stuck with 4

Atei - Brothel, Hole in the Wall
Yuri - Prostitution, Log festival battle

anyone I'm missing?

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Once you unlock the recollection room, you can view all the sex scenes, irrespective of whether you unlocked them or not.

As far as I'm aware, there are several more:

In the 2nd city, for Atei, once you went to the pub 2 times, you will get a CG when you lose to the bandits to the west of the city.

Similarly, by losing in the 2nd city's dungeons, you can visit the clinic for more events (applies to both but separately). Each visit to the clinic entails a defeat by the tentacles monsters in the dungeons.

I think that's the extent of what I recall thus far.

me4huk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a trouble with japanese fonts in 1st game (RJ086506). I'm running it via applocale on Windows 7 Pro and see broken text (dots mixed with occasional kana symbols) in place of kanji and kana. May be someone can help me?

P.S. Unzipped game with 7zip running through applocale.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Simple. Stop using Applocale. It doesn't work for all games.

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once you unlock the recollection room, you can view all the sex scenes, irrespective of whether you unlocked them or not.
How do you unlock the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.