What's new

RPG [ CircleKAME] [ さーくる亀] Parallel Fantasy 0 + / パラレルファンタジー0+ RE090386 RJ090386

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Parallel Fantasy Zero

@Yoruzuya: That's an excellent walkthrough you have written. I don't remember much in way of details but IIRC, once you beat the bonus boss, you gain access to the recollection room located in the heroine's house.
Thank you, glad to be of assistance. Also, it seems likely that you have the newer version, because the room in heroine's house remain locked even after I defeated the extra boss. I will test whether this changes in the newer version, once I finished my download of PF 2.1A (courtesy to chiakisan).

Edit: Walkthrough fupdated

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

- He will give you the infamous "safety egg" (those who play PF0 will know...), and proceed to test it by raping you.
Just to add more to this: You can avoid this by going the virgin route and he will never rape you.

In fact, you can beat the whole game as a virgin and your lewd stats will be minus 30 as well.

Takes a couple of money grinding to do but it's possible.

Great walkthrough btw.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, glad to be of assistance. Also, it seems likely that you have the newer version, because the room in heroine's house remain locked even after I defeated the extra boss. I will test whether this changes in the newer version, once I finished my download of PF 2.1A (courtesy to chiakisan).

Edit: Walkthrough fupdated

Ah, my bad. Didn't realize that you had an older version. I'm getting bad at reading thoroughly these days.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just to add more to this: You can avoid this by going the virgin route and he will never rape you.

In fact, you can beat the whole game as a virgin and your lewd stats will be minus 30 as well.

Takes a couple of money grinding to do but it's possible.

Great walkthrough btw.

Sorry, my memetic instinct kicked in...

Anyways, I honestly had no idea that there was a virgin route. Would you mind posting if there are any changes in the story or additional gameplay contents for managing this feat? This looks like a pretty interesting challenge.

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyways, I honestly had no idea that there was a virgin route. Would you mind posting if there are any changes in the story or additional gameplay contents for managing this feat? This looks like a pretty interesting challenge.
It's just a way to restrain yourself from extra parts of the game. It's fun though.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Lol at picture.

I don't understand Japanese so maybe the text changed a bit but no, nothing changes except for your brother not raping you.

The bigger challenge is grinding for the holy sword. Virgin mode = GRIND GRIND GRIND.

Here are all my saves:

View attachment AAE'aE~AAE'AcAAE'A!AAE'A"AAE'aEcAaEsA!AAE'A3AaEsA?AaEsA,AAE'A 1/4 Saves.zip

First save is total sex slave and second one is the virgin.

And here is a glitch you can do on the virgin route:

Go to the third town (castle) and accept the offer to sell your body. Sleep at the inn then instead of getting raped, go to the graveyard/secret underground cave that connects you to the final area and once you reach the secret boss beat her or get defeated.

Now you will wake up at your place but notice that it is night time. Exit your house and you will have to get raped by your townspeople even though you never got raped once in the game.

Silly glitch but kind of funny.

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have a link for Would love for an upload of the latest version.

Loogie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know very little about RPG Maker games in Japanese. Is it possible to use Atlas and whatnot to get a rudimentary English translation of this?

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know very little about RPG Maker games in Japanese. Is it possible to use Atlas and whatnot to get a rudimentary English translation of this?
Sure, that is what I do anyways. Just make sure not to press the buttons one too many, else you will skip some texts that might be important. Of course it can only get you so far, but it is better than getting stuck at random points or wondering why you win battles but still get raped...

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when i try to load the saves provided by a user i get an error about graphics can someone help?

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could we get a Link for Parallel Fantasy. The ones available VIA google are all dead.

Would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Update for Parallel Fantasy
I actually found this digging through the RPG Maker forums... weird. The download file says 2.1A on it, so it should be what we're looking for.

As far as I can tell, Parallel Fantasy is supposed to be the sequel to PF Zero, correct?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, Parallel Fantasy is supposed to be the sequel to PF Zero, correct?
As far as I can tell, Parallel Fantasy Zero is a prequel to Parallel Fantasy. Parallel Fanasty was released on 7/28/2011. Parallel Fantasy Zero came out later, on 1/30/2012.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, Parallel Fantasy Zero is a prequel to Parallel Fantasy.
You two are saying the exact same thing...

Anyways, PF is supposed to be the sequel to PF0, but only in spirit, I guess.

In PF, at the beginning of the game, you are told that Ester is cursed with the witch's constitution. Your older sister is skilled in magic and sword, and after you did your quest in the cave of trials, she told you that she will be leaving for a while.

In PF0, at the beginning of the game, the narrator told you that Atei is skilled in magic and sword, and is currently on a journey to cure her sister who was afflicted with the witch's curse.

But throughout both games, this theme does not really play an important role. In fact, the "parallel world" theme is not exactly played out strongly either. In PF, the old man and fake older brother were mysterious to endgame. In PF0, you do get to know about parallelism if you win at the arena, but it is a shame that most of the crucial story part is untranslated.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyways, PF is supposed to be the sequel to PF0, but only in spirit, I guess.

In PF, at the beginning of the game, you are told that Ester is cursed with the witch's constitution. Your older sister is skilled in magic and sword, and after you did your quest in the cave of trials, she told you that she will be leaving for a while.

In PF0, at the beginning of the game, the narrator told you that Atei is skilled in magic and sword, and is currently on a journey to cure her sister who was afflicted with the witch's curse.

But throughout both games, this theme does not really play an important role. In fact, the "parallel world" theme is not exactly played out strongly either. In PF, the old man and fake older brother were mysterious to endgame. In PF0, you do get to know about parallelism if you win at the arena, but it is a shame that most of the crucial story part is untranslated.
Righty, thanks for clearing that up. I played through PF0 and made bits and pieces of the story from the translator, so at least I know a bit about the parallel worlds angle... Thank god for AGTH.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Er.. no. One person is saying that PF is a sequel, and another is saying that PF0 is a prequel. Only the latter is correct, as saying its a sequel implies that it was made later, even though PF0 came after PF.

Yorozuya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oops, braindead moment... I was thinking of prequel/sequel storywise, not release-date wise. My bad.

Kenjichan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload Parallel Fantasy on a site that isn't Mediafire? the Chinese government saw fit to block Mediafire. -_-;;;;

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a walkthrough for parallel fantasy zero as the one posted on here is for parallel fantasy.

soulles

Reputation score

does anyone have the version 2.2 that I read about....

I still have the old version I think... the one in the top of this tread...
(and I didnt see any links to DLs on any pages.... or I missed it??)

did see the other one got the latest uploaded here....

Status
Not open for further replies.