What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

The bear girl's monster card is pretty useful. Capture and train her to level 10 and she'll give it to you.
Also I just wanted to say that there's a new version out at the moment, but since it doesn't add anything of interest (only a Tips button), I won't be uploading it.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys! I will post a few Buffs that a weapon might have, just so you guys know you are getting into! Also, SFrame, feel free to use it in your guide :D

Attack (Physical Damage):

紅蓮 - -10% Attack, 90% of Damage Converted to Fire
闘士 - +15% Attack, +6 Defense
速攻 - +15% Attack, +6 Agility
強撃 - +30% Attack
闘長 - +30% Attack, +12 Defense
乱撃 - +30% Attack, +12 Agility
闘王 - +45% Attack, +18 Defense
裂刃 - +60% Attack, +96 Precision, +24 Agility, -25% Wait Time, -36 Defense
雷槌 - +60% Attack, 40% Damage Converted to Lightning
重撃 - +60% Attack
狼牙 - +90% Attack, +96 Precision, -96 Luck
豪気 - +120% Attack, -12 Agility, -48 Precision

Defense (Reduces Physical Damage):

守備 - +12 Defense
防衛 - +24 Defense
堅固 - +36 Defense

Agility (Reduces Starting Wait Time):

敏捷 - +12 Agility
迅速 - +24 Agility

Speed (Reduces Physical Wait Time):

軽快 - -25% Wait Time
軽業 - -40% Wait Time
水鳥 - -40% Wait Time, +36 Agility, -24 Defense

Precision (Chance to Hit):

精細 - +48 Precision
的確 - +96 Precision

Intelligence (Reduces Magical Wait Time):

知恵 - +12 Intelligence
賢明 - +24 Intelligence
聡明 - +36 Intelligence

Luck (?):

幸運 - +48 Luck
光明 - +24 Luck, +24 Precision
心眼 - +48 Luck, +48 Precision
剛運 - +96 Luck

Effects:

痺蜂 - Gives 20 Paralyzing Attack

Will Update when I have more :)
Nice! Thanks for the info, Gran; I'll be sure to add it to the Item list once I put it in.

I do have a question about these buff though. I only see these buffs on enhanced weapons, which can only be obtained via drops from monster girls. Am I incorrect in assuming this? Can these buffs/enhancements be transferred, and/or can you enhance your own normal (non-enhanced) weapons?

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice! Thanks for the info, Gran; I'll be sure to add it to the Item list once I put it in.

I do have a question about these buff though. I only see these buffs on enhanced weapons, which can only be obtained via drops from monster girls. Am I incorrect in assuming this? Can these buffs/enhancements be transferred, and/or can you enhance your own normal (non-enhanced) weapons?
No idea, from my test, you can't craft something from an enchanted weapon and get the bonus.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Guys, I'm kinda stuck...

So, I'm at the part where the girl is level 4 and the monster girl is level 2, but I can't seem to get them further.

I'm level 6 atm, have all the monsters, crafted everything that was possible, gave the 3 items to the girl (2 costumes and 1 that opens up 2 more options, still don't know how to open those).

What else do I have to do?

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guys, I'm kinda stuck...

So, I'm at the part where the girl is level 4 and the monster girl is level 2, but I can't seem to get them further.

I'm level 6 atm, have all the monsters, crafted everything that was possible, gave the 3 items to the girl (2 costumes and 1 that opens up 2 more options, still don't know how to open those).

If I don't remember wrongly, you have to fight the catgirl once more in one of the 4 class rooms(she will teleport you to the wilderness, but will be on the map straightaway this time). Only after that you will reach level 7 to open the fifth classroom area to fight the kraken girl.

What's that "1 that opens up 2 more options" item? Never encountered it before... Only crafted and gifted the two costumes to Aria(bunny girl).

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If I don't remember wrongly, you have to fight the catgirl once more in one of the 4 class rooms(she will teleport you to the wilderness, but will be on the map straightaway this time). Only after that you will reach level 7 to open the fifth classroom area to fight the kraken girl.

What's that "1 that opens up 2 more options" item? Never encountered it before... Only crafted and gifted the two costumes to Aria(bunny girl).
Can't remember how I got it, but it's like 3 balls that translate to Shame Nuts or something. It's in the same bracket has the costumes.

I already beat the cat girl, how many times do I have to beat her o_O?

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't remember how I got it, but it's like 3 balls that translate to Shame Nuts or something. It's in the same bracket has the costumes.

I already beat the cat girl, how many times do I have to beat her o_O?
The current limit for the boss characters are:

Aria(Bunny girl) Level 4
Raichi(Catgirl) Level 3
Kuraie(Kraken girl) Level 1

before the "To Be Continued". If your Raichi in the farm>image-train is level 3, the fifth classroom should be unlocked

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Guys, I'm kinda stuck...

Yeah, I'm unsure about that as well. I crafted the two costume gifts for Aria, but I've no clue how to give them to her. If it's related to that special skill perk (in the boss girls' skill perks menu, shown after defeating them, where you choose different weaknesses for them), then I'm also clueless how to unlock it. It's on Aria's skill/perk tree as well as Raichi's.

!!^^Any info on gift-giving would be incredibly helpful!^^!!

And Aradude's spot on about what you need to do next. If ever in doubt, just defeat all the boss girls available xP. Does so advances the story. Beware though - after defeating Raichi's level 3 form, the story progresses again, which removes Aria from the classrooms.

(EDIT: on the side note, guide has been updated to ver.0.74, with some updated information regarding the Farm's Satisfaction Bar and other stuff)

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm unsure about that as well. I crafted the two costume gifts for Aria, but I've no clue how to give them to her. If it's related to that special skill perk (in the boss girls' skill perks menu, shown after defeating them, where you choose different weaknesses for them), then I'm also clueless how to unlock it. It's on Aria's skill/perk tree as well as Raichi's.

!!^^Any info on gift-giving would be incredibly helpful!^^!!
You have to put the gifts in the right side bar. After a fight with the boss girl you will have the choice to select a gift item to gift to the girl right before the level bonus selection screen, if you have at least one gift item in the right side bar.

The only place where I know the two items have any effect is through the rectangular button to the lower left of the explore menu with Aria's name on it. Note that in the current version, this button is only accessible before Aria is kidnapped by Lilith, i.e. she is still on the school map and you are level 5 or 6. Each costume gift only adds one scene each in which it mentions Aria changed into the costume and goes to school in it.

However, it doesn't seem to affect her fights, as fighting her will still have her in the usual uniform.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You have to put the gifts in the right side bar. After a fight with the boss girl you will have the choice to select a gift item to gift to the girl right before the level bonus selection screen, if you have at least one gift item in the right side bar.

The only place where I know the two items have any effect is through the rectangular button to the lower left of the explore menu with Aria's name on it. Note that in the current version, this button is only accessible before Aria is kidnapped by Lilith, i.e. she is still on the school map and you are level 5 or 6. Each costume gift only adds one scene each in which it mentions Aria changed into the costume and goes to school in it.

However, it doesn't seem to affect her fights, as fighting her will still have her in the usual uniform.
I'm not sure, but I think the 3 Nut thing actually enables another H position in the fight.

Besides the whole get her down, lift her legs and screw her, I can actually make her face me, lift her arms and screw her :D

But for the life of me I can't remember where I got the 3 nut thing, since the Cat Girl has one of those also.

-EDIT-

FOUND IT!

It's an item, the one that heals 60 HP, you can transmute it into the 3 nut thingy :D

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone figure out what the pink item with the H>60 and the blue 5 star "Fertility" item you get from the "Gnome" does?

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not sure, but I think the 3 Nut thing actually enables another H position in the fight.

Besides the whole get her down, lift her legs and screw her, I can actually make her face me, lift her arms and screw her :D

But for the life of me I can't remember where I got the 3 nut thing, since the Cat Girl has one of those also.

-EDIT-

FOUND IT!

It's an item, the one that heals 60 HP, you can transmute it into the 3 nut thingy :D
That is Aria's pose which has her legs spread, pussy at middle left pointed right at the screen while her face is at the top right, yeah? Think that pose unlocks at her Level 4 fight, since I can get it but I only gifted the two costumes to her.

Found the item you mentioned, but really confused about the "敏感属性" mentioned in there... Sensitive 属性? Tried to gift it to the catgirl but couldn't @_@...

Anyone figure out what the pink item with the H>60 and the blue 5 star "Fertility" item you get from the "Gnome" does?
My guess is that it boosts the number of gem drops for parts afflicted with that fertility status

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That is Aria's pose which has her legs spread, pussy at middle left pointed right at the screen while her face is at the top right, yeah? Think that pose unlocks at her Level 4 fight, since I can get it but I only gifted the two costumes to her.

Found the item you mentioned, but really confused about the "敏感属性" mentioned in there... Sensitive 属性? Tried to gift it to the catgirl but couldn't @_@...
I'm not sure, but I got it to work after I put 8 points into her H, and fucker her pussy in the last stance 3x in a row (do it, heal, do it, heal, do it)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not sure, but I got it to work after I put 8 points into her H, and fucker her pussy in the last stance 3x in a row (do it, heal, do it, heal, do it)
Finally figured it out. In the level bonus screen, where you apply weaknesses to the boss girl, each "debuff" has a type/element(属性) attached to it. This is shown by the words in the [square brackets] in the description.

For the catgirl, her [敏感] debuffs are for the breast, nipple, ass and pussy. The 羞恥の木の実 item is actually part of the requirement for a level 3 combo debuff called 羞恥(shame/humiliation) which requires 3 debuffs with the [敏感] type to be selected in additional to the item before it can be selected. It provides a bonus to the H-gauge on clothing parts destruction.

Last edited:

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone figure out what the pink item with the H>60 does?
Put this item on one of the bottom item slots and go fight a bear girl. Undress her both top and bottom and get her H gauge to more than 60%.

If everything goes right the item will auto activate and you will see her extra scene with a honeycomb, as bears like honey very much, she is just a bit more creative with its use.

To pull it off you may need to heal her, because her hp is low compared to the damage you need to get rid of both bars, but obviously healing captured girls, preferably with a 100/50 healing (100 healing for 50 green mana, upgrade from a 50/25 purple card you can buy for green crystals) and a blue card giving 1000 green mana (upgrade twice from +200 green mana) is the way to go while farming anyway, you want drops and crystals and once you max them for the fight you want to leave with their hp full to immediately fight again. Obviously you want resources, not to torture your girls.

As for the lvl 4 Arya two upgrades that could be unlocked after getting 羞恥 - shame (one you need at least 3 of 4 H upgrades and shame nuts for) I believe they could be seen only in v1.00 and they were:
好色 (dirty minded) - H攻撃値の分だけ敏捷性が下がる
露出癖 (exposure habit) - something about clothes durability equal to 0
Both of these upgrades had unknown requirements (shown as ????, like her lvl 5), I believe they were not working and they were removed in the 1.01 ver to stop confusing people. Of course we may see them back in later stages of development once they are fully implemented.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone that uses CCleaner, take note that the save is in your temporary files or something under the application tab with "adobe flash player", be sure to uncheck that box. I hope they fix this shit and make an actual save data somewhere else cause I just lost my save after I just made it to the octopus girl and became level 8. Well at least I know what im doing now and shouldn't take so long to get back to where I was :T

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i cant kill the kraken because she always 1 shots me

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks so much for contributing so much info, guys! +repped those that I could (some are on cooldown)

i cant kill the kraken because she always 1 shots me
She's a very hard hitter, but she's very slow.

I recommend a intelligence spell card build (so that you can cast and heal really fast) whilst getting around 50 defense, so that you can survive a magic attack and the following physical attack. If you're still struggling and can't add more defense, there's a blue Accessory card in the alchemy shop ("息災の衛守り") which adds +50 to your HP bar.

For my active slot build, I use a +40 int Accessory card, +1000 yellow magic power capacity Accessory card, the Thunder spell card, and the High Heal card. The int card is optional, though I generally like having 200+ int.

The weapon isn't fully upgraded, but the build still makes very easy work of Kraken (and everything else aside from Raichi, whom is resistant to Yellow magic). I use a speedy physical attack build for level 3 Raichi, with two of those +50 HP cards (extra leeway for healing).

Last edited:

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the build i was going for to kill her was basicly a build with 120 defence with the 200/150 heal 2k green mana and the snake card + robot card

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Since I've been getting a few PMs asking for a link to the newest version I will post what I've been telling those who asked.

I will not be uploading the latest version. It adds nothing of value, just a little button that gives helpful tips and some minor tweaks to the game system. The version number only rose to 1.01, meaning that this is a very minor update. I will only post a new link once the game has any significant improvements, such as extra scenes, monsters, or story progression.
In addition I will not be giving out links for the moment. I gave out dozens of links since the day of release and the game has also appeared on the usual channels. I consider my duty here to be done, for now.