What's new

RPG [ Osanagocoronokimini ] [ 幼心の君に ] The Little Brave - I don't wanna be a hero! - / The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~ RE122267 RJ122267

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ122267) The Little Brave ~僕、勇者になんかなりたくない!~

Actually in both north-west and north-east you'll find 4 items, 2 are
equips for power boost. The other 2 are artifacts, a gourd (flask?)
and a ring.

Even with both the ring and the flask I still can't enter the fox mansion.
Is there a 3rd item (artifact) I'm missing?
You can't enter mansion or did you get an ending? if you can't enter did you entered before? if you entered before that mean you got a "bad" ending and need to new game+ your save.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can't enter mansion or did you get an ending? if you can't enter did you entered before? if you entered before that mean you got a "bad" ending and need to new game+ your save.
Looks like newgame+ for me, still the game is short so it isn't a huge problem.

Thanks anyway.

O-Mega

Reputation score

A little too short on contnent as well.

8 girls with the same poses. Let's hope it gets updates with more contnent.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How can I get sleep rape scene of the fox girl ?

Edit: Just sleep rape 25 times and go to the fox girl.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The developer updates their games often, and there was no link posted after all as this is not a thread for sharing links of the game.

Still the point is to note the website for the developer and the support page for updates.
Quick question. The developers have the game on their website, yes?

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Quick question. The developers have the game on their website, yes?
They discuss it and have a support page with patches for the game and the others they develop.

The do not sell it or host it directly, just via sites like dlsite. The patches are via another filehost site

Hinami

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

AFAIK, there are 8 endings (sort of...).

1.Mountain God: Reach the fox girl while still virgin, then beat her in combat.

2.True End: Have sex with all four human girls to learn all sex position. Then get horn-like item before meet the fox. And then beat her in combat.

3.Bad End: Either reach the fox girl after loss your virginity without the horn, or lose to fox girl while going for first two endings.

4.Pervert: Become pervert by raping girl for too many times (your portrait will has unfocus eyes). Then get the horn and reach the fox girl. Rape her, and try to leave afterward.

5/6/7/8 Propose: Get the ring. When you reach fox girl's place, choose second choice and back-off instead of enter. Then go to any of human girls and sleep. When she come to you at night, there will be third choice.

BTW, the ending text note that there is an exclusive item for harem mode, but I can't find it.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

AFAIK, there are 8 endings (sort of...).

1.Mountain God: Reach the fox girl while still virgin, then beat her in combat.

2.True End: Have sex with all four human girls to learn all sex position. Then get horn-like item before meet the fox. And then beat her in combat.

3.Bad End: Either reach the fox girl after loss your virginity without the horn, or lose to fox girl while going for first two endings.

4.Pervert: Become pervert by raping girl for too many times (your portrait will has unfocus eyes). Then get the horn and reach the fox girl. Rape her, and try to leave afterward.

5/6/7/8 Propose: Get the ring. When you reach fox girl's place, choose second choice and back-off instead of enter. Then go to any of human girls and sleep. When she come to you at night, there will be third choice.

BTW, the ending text note that there is an exclusive item for harem mode, but I can't find it.
I think harem mode is more like "CG room", you know that cave is unlocked after completing game. Dev always call it like that.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How exactly can you get through the game Virgin? If I try to sleep in the inn or the city, one of the women comes and I don't see the option to refuse, and I don't see how it's possible to get through the game without resting at least once. Avoid all the enemies or something?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

How exactly can you get through the game Virgin? If I try to sleep in the inn or the city, one of the women comes and I don't see the option to refuse, and I don't see how it's possible to get through the game without resting at least once. Avoid all the enemies or something?
Don't sleep in the inn!

either

a) play the game using the non-virgin path, and then use new game + and you keep ypur items. You can play the game without ever resting

b) buy lots of the recovery items from the inn (and the 500 price item) You may need to grind a little. Also run to avoid montergirls where you can

sigmazx

Reputation score

There is an inn before the forest. It's very far but possible.

RicOZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any help wit the pervert ending ? I literally raped every enemy on the game and nothing changed...

I'm on the new game+ and with the ultimate items. Does this change anything ?

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any help wit the pervert ending ? I literally raped every enemy on the game and nothing changed...

I'm on the new game+ and with the ultimate items. Does this change anything ?
Rape anyone but the monsters when they are asleep at night.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ultimate items? You mean the equipment you find in the forest before the fox girl? Or am I just missing something?

Edit: Also for the pervert ending, do monster girls count, and can I just wake up in the middle of the night and sleep rape a girl 25 times; or does it have to be separate attempts? Because that would be a pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ultimate items? You mean the equipment you find in the forest before the fox girl? Or am I just missing something?

Edit: Also for the pervert ending, do monster girls count, and can I just wake up in the middle of the night and sleep rape a girl 25 times; or does it have to be separate attempts? Because that would be a pain in the ass.
Ya the equipment you find before fox girl is considered "Ultimate items", you can simply rape same woman until you get pervert mode.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, that makes things simpler.

RicOZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I figure out that by now. The gear I mentioned is just that you found on the forest before the fox.

Also, being on that "pervert" mode allows you to, when being reverse rape by monster, to get another scene (by another scene I mean just different text)

That's what was missing for me to get all the scenes.

Overall, nice game, just short.

dienow

Reputation score

My biggest complaint is that there's only one body type, and he just changed the heads. At least in previous games, he did a good job of varying the body types. I'm glad he's branching out into new positions to try, instead of cycling the same stuff every time, but... Kind of lazy, this go around.

The Stop of the World is still his best work.

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is every japanse kanji turned into something strange characters?
Someone can post me the audio file names?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Why is every japanse kanji turned into something strange characters?
Someone can post me the audio file names?
Set your operating system to use Japanese as the language for non-unicode programs. Then re-extract the archive for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.