What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

To let everyone know...

I posted a DL link for the pregnancy games, someone warned me about them containing virusses in the exe file, I ofcourse did not know about this or I would not have shared them, hope no one got the virusses due to my upload...

sorry for anyone that did...:eek:

Also would like to know if this game has been uploaded??

tried nyatorrentz and google, didnt find it...

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

To let everyone know...

I posted a DL link for the pregnancy games, someone warned me about them containing virusses in the exe file, I ofcourse did not know about this or I would not have shared them, hope no one got the virusses due to my upload...

sorry for anyone that did...:eek:

Also would like to know if this game has been uploaded??

tried nyatorrentz and google, didnt find it...
if it was just released today, then it's too early, check 6-8 hours later. (damn, why would I know when games from dlsite usually appear on the internet).

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if it was just released today, then it's too early, check 6-8 hours later. (damn, why would I know when games from dlsite usually appear on the internet).

sometime it took about 1 to 3 day for someone to post it is up to the guy if he wants to post it or not

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone want this game?

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does any1 have this game RG04242 (Princess Sacrifice / Feena Adventure w/e its called)
my google-fu is weak ...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Xquest
The .rar file on this torrent is password protected and you get the password by doing a survey... the only problem is, I wasted 6€ on doing the damn survey and still didn't get any password...

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah i edited my post as soon as my download finished ... sorry T_T

D-D

Reputation score

The .rar file on this torrent is password protected and you get the password by doing a survey... the only problem is, I wasted 6€ on doing the damn survey and still didn't get any password...
What? You... you fell for it?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I feel sorry for you mate:eek:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I actually didn't fall for anything, those surveys sometimes work, 2 of my friends did those surveys to get the password and sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't work. There was a member here that actually did the survey and got the password aswell (can't remember his name).

I just tried to give it a shot lol...

I hope someone uploads that game, it looks really nice, just like the game that Milkspring provided (the artwork of this game looks like his)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, I actually didn't fall for anything, those surveys sometimes work, 2 of my friends did those surveys to get the password and sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't work. There was a member here that actually did the survey and got the password aswell (can't remember his name).

I just tried to give it a shot lol...

I hope someone uploads that game, it looks really nice, just like the game that Milkspring provided (the artwork of this game looks like his)
yep, surveys you are offered are chosen by your region, and sometimes you may get a working one...
Though if you have to pay or provide credit car number, the survey is a fake

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

being true or not i better wait for another user to upload it

since that guy is the same one doiing it repeating with different usernames and anonymous

the problem is that also many users that normally have their own blog to upload games
they give same links as that same guy. thinking that doesnt need password.
so right now every 1st release of a game or pictures that comes in nyatorrents are like that

normally on the 2nd and 3rd tier it doesnt have password. but now since they are uploading SAME rar without checking that is compressed 2 times thx to the survey link, is very hard to know wish one works and not. specially big games.

actually ive been having trouble with the game
(同人ソフト) [120224] [temporary party] 山賊襲来~捕まれば即レイプ~ RJ091738

ive found at least 2 torrents that work without password. and there are over 15 of it in nyatorrents with password same file.

my problem in that game actually i hope someone help me. SAME as mostly RPG games coming lately Audio Files are messed up ( Downloading demo doesnt work SINCE there is not demo of it )

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, the characters have decent sized breast, so I am pretty sure that they are not loli. Google isn't working btw. It turns up a load of megaupload links and filesonic links, and neither actually work.
if you say so. if they rage, i tell them you said it's ok :p
but... i just noticed... i've only got one of them. beats me where the heck the other one is... i'm sure i got it somewhere ^^" but over 3.5 TB is a bit much to search through...

so. only one until i find the other one....

like everytime i upload something, i can't promise that it will be uploaded for long. just pm me if they are down and i'll upload it again. (if i find the files on my pc again :p)

dead link
for me at least
i guess the uploader doesn't like this site ^^ but if i'm not wrong, i saw someone who uploaded it after my post.
like:

120226-G2-091631.rar

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i got a question ... found several games with BBS 2DJGAME.NET in their name... any1 got any ideea what passwords they might have? Q_Q

soulles

Reputation score

hey all, I found a few torrentz for RPG games I havent seen shared yet...

thing is though, they dont seem to load past a certain part for me, or are realy slow...

if anyone has another link to them would be nice, also the turbobit downloads dont work for me... :eek:

here are the torrentz to the files I meant:

(might be loli btw... not 100 percent sure, cause I didnt get to play them...)

Tideod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not to be a bother, but does anyone have RJ091926?
I can't find it anywhere. It goes by the name XQuest.
Haven't seen a response on this yet so here you go:

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey all, I found a few torrentz for RPG games I havent seen shared yet...

thing is though, they dont seem to load past a certain part for me, or are realy slow...

if anyone has another link to them would be nice, also the turbobit downloads dont work for me... :eek:

here are the torrentz to the files I meant:

(might be loli btw... not 100 percent sure, cause I didnt get to play them...)
even if they would work. password protected files :p and i don't feel like doin' pointless surveys which don't work anyhow. in my search for rpg games i found those @ nyaa to. most of the uploads there (at last rpg games) are password protected with those stupid surveys...

i wonder who got that brilliant idea with those surveys...

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

even if they would work. password protected files :p and i don't feel like doin' pointless surveys which don't work anyhow. in my search for rpg games i found those @ nyaa to. most of the uploads there (at last rpg games) are password protected with those stupid surveys...

i wonder who got that brilliant idea with those surveys...
try a search and see if there is another torrent, if it has 2 or more then it probably doesn't have those surveys. this one didn't

Nemsis1313

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try a search and see if there is another torrent, if it has 2 or more then it probably doesn't have those surveys. this one didn't
actually. it does have a survey in it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.