What's new

VN/TEXT [Courreges Ace] Shokushu Shoujo (Tentacle Girl) 触手少女

Host

Lurker
Reputation score
320~MB.
Mod Edit: Dead link removed
Note: Definitely needs Japanese Non-Unicode support.

I take no credit for the upload; I saw this a while ago, didn’t download it cause of the file size (I had been looking for a small game) and forgot about it till recently, when I found it again in my favorites. Important thing to note, right from the offset, is that the scenes are ANIMATED, not just still frames with the occasional transition, like the majority of Visual Novels there are.

It’s about a girl who is a tentacle monster – a Swiss-army tentalcle monster at that. She’s got sucker tentacles, thin tentacles, cock tentacles, tentacles with those little feelers; ribbed tentacles, speckled tentacles, pink tentacles, grey tentacles…

The only other character of note is the victim, who quite intelligently takes the strange girl with the boat-lights back to her house, leading to endless fun, including briefly being turned futa, just for the fuck of it. For some reason, the victim’s room turns fleshy just before the tentacle girl starts raping, and turns back after.

Unlike most Visual Novels, this one doesn’t bother with much choosing: there’s a choice at the start that seems to be “see what the noise is/run away”, but if you run she just back immediately after, the little genius. There’s one more choice that I don’t understand the significance of, and then all choices are just, “inside or outside?” till the last one, which seems to be the only thing that determines the ending – top one is some random light that may mean the tentacle girl (who is an alien, that much I can tell) is leaving, bottom one is to be filled with eggs and give birth to a slug thing.

Scenes: 1 standard sex scene, 1 blowjob, 1 anal, 1 futa/sucker-tentacle, 1 suction cup-milking, 1 egging/impregnating/birth, 2 standard tentacle scenes (1 many tentacles a hole, the other one a hole), 1 using those tentacles that look like those plants - you know... the ones with the feelery bits on them.

Inflation, stretching and copious fluids (of multiple colours, at that) abound.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shokushu Shoujo (Tentacle Girl) Visual Novel

A vaguely recall seeing this before. I usually hate the "visual novel" style, but this doesn't really attempt to do anything more than put a few scenes together into a story. Its not trying to sell itself as a game. Just hotness. If this is what I think it is (and I'm about 99% certain it is) I will definitely download it. Just love how the "main character" thinks the tentacle monster is a little girl at first and actually invites her into her home and clothes her and she seems so innocent and WHAM. Hardcore tentacle bitch. I don't speak Japanese, but the story practically tells itself and its a good one. (In my opinion, but then I love the seemingly innocent, but actually devious sexual bitch characters).

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yep. It's a great one, I still have it on my comp. Not sure if its been posted here before or not

OP
Host

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep. It's a great one, I still have it on my comp. Not sure if its been posted here before or not
Figured you would, Twisted, since it's because of you that I found it. Saw a gif for the futa scene on some image site, and who should respond with the name of the V/N, but you! :D

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i can't seem to play this game. Whenever I click .exe, a syntax error message just appears followed by some codes. What am I missing out?
I'm using Vista. Does it only work on XP? :(

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do you have japanese regional settings enabled?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This one is what prompted me to almost always auto-click on any threat with Soft Circle Correges on it (Ace, for the animated one, but even their non-animated works can be pretty hot too)

Sadly their recent works has been mainly vanilla stuffs :x

FlashOfSonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find an English patch for those of us who don't speak Japanese?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

babelfish.yahoo.com might be a good place to start.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

some screens would be helpfull, cause I feel like I might have this one already, though I am not completely sure...

the description sounds like one I have played long ago... :p
(titles are not a thing I remember... xD)

Do think I already have it though.. but thanks for the share.. :D

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

some screens would be helpfull, cause I feel like I might have this one already, though I am not completely sure...

the description sounds like one I have played long ago... :p
(titles are not a thing I remember... xD)

Do think I already have it though.. but thanks for the share.. :D
I dunno if you are into Tentacle on Futa, but this famous pic should be familiar to you anyways.

emperorace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dont mean to continue an old(ish?) thread, but can someone re-upload this to mediafire or somewhere else. thank you

Romzar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was going to post links, but the forum won't let me. Oh well.
Type "Shokushu Shoujo" in google, you can find it on 4th page.

Kadario

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just cut off the part and it will work.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: I'm a derp.

Last edited:

Romzar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Um, no, it won't. MegaUpload got shut down, remember?
I think it was meant for me.

Ok, attempt no. 2.
Mod Edit: Dead links removed

Edit: Thanks Kadario :D

emperorace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't trust random sites, but I do trust this one, for the reason that I know someone will pull through for others here.

alpjack

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone send me a fixed link can't download

kodak

Reputation score
320~MB.

Note: Definitely needs Japanese Non-Unicode support.

I take no credit for the upload; I saw this a while ago, didn’t download it cause of the file size (I had been looking for a small game) and forgot about it till recently, when I found it again in my favorites. Important thing to note, right from the offset, is that the scenes are ANIMATED, not just still frames with the occasional transition, like the majority of Visual Novels there are.

It’s about a girl who is a tentacle monster – a Swiss-army tentalcle monster at that. She’s got sucker tentacles, thin tentacles, cock tentacles, tentacles with those little feelers; ribbed tentacles, speckled tentacles, pink tentacles, grey tentacles…

The only other character of note is the victim, who quite intelligently takes the strange girl with the boat-lights back to her house, leading to endless fun, including briefly being turned futa, just for the fuck of it. For some reason, the victim’s room turns fleshy just before the tentacle girl starts raping, and turns back after.

Unlike most Visual Novels, this one doesn’t bother with much choosing: there’s a choice at the start that seems to be “see what the noise is/run away”, but if you run she just back immediately after, the little genius. There’s one more choice that I don’t understand the significance of, and then all choices are just, “inside or outside?” till the last one, which seems to be the only thing that determines the ending – top one is some random light that may mean the tentacle girl (who is an alien, that much I can tell) is leaving, bottom one is to be filled with eggs and give birth to a slug thing.

Scenes: 1 standard sex scene, 1 blowjob, 1 anal, 1 futa/sucker-tentacle, 1 suction cup-milking, 1 egging/impregnating/birth, 2 standard tentacle scenes (1 many tentacles a hole, the other one a hole), 1 using those tentacles that look like those plants - you know... the ones with the feelery bits on them.

Inflation, stretching and copious fluids (of multiple colours, at that) abound.
how do i download it if the link doesnt work

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Dead links removed from thread, further mentions of them will be considered linkbegging.