What's new

Starship Inanna

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Excerpt taken from the developers page explaining what the game is:

Starship Inanna is a visual novel game being developed in the Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine. At it's core it is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story set in a sci-fi universe akin to Star Trek or Mass Effect (more the former than the latter, though there are elements of both).

You take on the role of Commander Cargen, a human of the Titan Empire, who has just been assigned as second in command under Captain Zal, a human female. The crew of the ship is comprised of select races of the Empire which the player will be able to interact with and have relationships with (that means a lot of sex as the story continues). As Commander you will be sent on missions to different planets where you will encounter new cultures and civilizations. You will run across slavers, enemy races, omnipotent beings, and more.

The game is free, you can donate to the developer's patreon if you want too.

The link to the game is here:

The creators patreon page is:

Attachments

Last edited:

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Starship Inanna

Am i only one getting error when trying to open archive? tried with rar and 7zip.
Edit: seems it only download 79mb, gonna try downloading again.
Edit2: now it "finished" download at 129mb... dude, you really need better host.
Edit3: after 5 attempts i think im done with trying to download it but gl with your project.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Downloaded and installed just fine for me. didnt get to play except for the first choice before having to quit, but it runs alot better then other renpy games ive tried :D

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks interesting :)
So, how much completed is the game?

OP
cvonsuela85

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting :)
So, how much completed is the game?
Not really sure about the length of the game, Dr. Maddoc 47 indicated that he will be making this game for indeterminate amount of time, where when he's done with the game, it will feel like a whole season of episodes consisting of various adventures and sex scenes.

I know that he's trying to get Act 2 out by the end of the month according to his messages.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm im kinda scared to play it now that i found that out. I got burned by Mask of Arkadius cause it was in multi parts ... I wonder if theres a plan for monthly releases or just whenever.

*EDIT* Played it and aside from some spelling and punctuation missing, i dont think much of the game is done yet. You barely get anywhere and its over =(

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really sure about the length of the game, Dr. Maddoc 47 indicated that he will be making this game for indeterminate amount of time, where when he's done with the game, it will feel like a whole season of episodes consisting of various adventures and sex scenes.

I know that he's trying to get Act 2 out by the end of the month according to his messages.
OK!

Hm im kinda scared to play it now that i found that out. I got burned by Mask of Arkadius cause it was in multi parts ... I wonder if theres a plan for monthly releases or just whenever.

*EDIT* Played it and aside from some spelling and punctuation missing, i dont think much of the game is done yet. You barely get anywhere and its over =(
I guess I'll wait then...

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Right now they've got a (IMO) quite pretty slideshow with some story. But it does feel closer to "prologue" than "game"

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm true it does seem more like a Prologue, compared to say a Chapter 1.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Black main character?

Well, thats unusual

OP
cvonsuela85

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The Mad Doctor 47 just released Episode 2 of Starship Inanna.