What's new

RPG RPG Maker [・工房 ] 水晶物語 - Crystal Story (RJ146547)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Various CG:

LINK:

dlsite link:

Description of Gameplay:

The game was born like a good and standard jrpg old style with some h-event inside than a pure h-game, but lately dev have add 2 big update that have greatly expanded the game with more story, content, event and h-event. the current version is the 3.2

Story involve a journey of a guy, her childhood friend and his sister to fight back monster that seek the magical power of crystals.
The journey will greatly change their lives, expecially for the 2 girl, if the hero will fail to protect them. In fact the story have a huge NTR aspect in the late part of the game and different ending will change this in some way, but cannot prevent it.
It's a standard old jrpg where the party will travel around the world map, complete side quest, grind exp/loot from enemies and follow the main plot to reach the bad guy who want destroy the world. The story have multiple ending and to unlock them the player must follow a certain path and pick the right choices through the game, so a walktrough is really needed for those who want to unlock everything.
There is a lot of secret place, npc and item to find (some of them unlock H-event), and there is a relatively deep craft system that will let you make a very powerful gears.

The gameplay is the common rpg maker style with turn based combat, and standard rpg maker controls.

Tags:
Pixel Art - Fanatasy - NTR - Violation - Interspecies Sex - Virgin female​

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 水晶物語 (ntr)

Ah, I played this game. yeah, it's a very good story but hentai wise it could have been sooooo much better. Definitely worth a play for anyone who actually enjoy story and playing rpgs.

The retro CG was a huge hit with me too.

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry anyone know what the passcode for the golden chest is? (for the ura route walkthrough guide book) Finished the normal route but it seems like I missed the passcode for it

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A ntr game that i didn't know, thx man you helped to make my dark side stronger! :D

xephion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how do you get the h-scene you have to lose or they just happened on the story or they are secret? and how many are they?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so how do you get the h-scene you have to lose or they just happened on the story or they are secret? and how many are they?
All the ecchi scenes except one is through the true route story. The one and only h-scene that you get to see is also through the true route story and right before the games finale.

There are 4 other h-events but you don't get to see them. 2 you come in during the aftermath, 1 happens behind closed doors, and one you can't even tell they she was being raped until afterwards when you talk to her.

Btw, if you fall off of the true route most of the ecchi scenes and one h scene become unviewable. Whether than a H game, this is an regular RPG that happens to have a H scene in it. It would have been golden if it did much better H wise.

@bragnat

bragnat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you, I was wondering where the h-scene was at, so that's how it was. Nonetheless it was a fun game, I haven't played a fun and short rpg in a long time

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you, I was wondering where the h-scene was at, so that's how it was. Nonetheless it was a fun game, I haven't played a fun and short rpg in a long time
Indeed! I really liked the game....but was seriously bummed about the H amount. When you do see the one H scene it'll make you even more bummed cause it's done pretty well.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Whether than a H game, this is an regular RPG that happens to have a H scene in it. It would have been golden if it did much better H wise.
indeed. fucking indeed :D

btw, u say there is multiple path.. u know any walkthrough for this game or u can give me tips to do true or nasty paths?
for now i have walk randomly in the map (take the local key-> clean local dungeon, rinse and repeat) and i have reach the teleportation event (and clear the dragon island). i have see olny the first ecchi event in the beginning. when i can choose to follow one path instead another?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

indeed. fucking indeed :D

btw, u say there is multiple path.. u know any walkthrough for this game or u can give me tips to do true or nasty paths?
for now i have walk randomly in the map (take the local key-> clean local dungeon, rinse and repeat) and i have reach the teleportation event (and clear the dragon island). i have see olny the first ecchi event in the beginning. when i can choose to follow one path instead another?
There's two books in your house that gives details of the paths. But the main things that are easy to miss up are:

Beginning of game-
1. Tell your sister "No it's dangerous". (second choose)

Third town-
2. Talk to the kid outside the main girls house and look through the window until you see the scene. Do not go inside house before hand. (ecchi scene)

First dungeon-
If you're still on true route, you'll get an ecchi scene here.

Third town-
3. After main girl joins your party permanently, talk to the lady standing at the door of a house BEFORE leaving town. (important talk)
4. Go east to the bridge and meet the swordsman before heading to back to second town and going to it's dungeon. He'll join you in second dungeon.

Second dungeon-
If swordsman is in your party, you'll get a full body standing cg of heroine.

Forth town-
Take up squirrel girl's request.

Third dungeon-
if you're still on true, the boy squirrel will sexually harass heroine. Make sure to find the npc's brother and give her the item from here.

Hometown-
Event with sister, any choice is fine.

Fifth town-
Talk to guy on far right and take up request. Also talk to guy inside Inn and take up his request.

Lakeside Inn-
Inside the inn you'll get the chance to take care of the guy from the fifth town request. Talk to bartender after killing the two thugs. Talk to the girl and guy at bar.

Desert area-
Look for a faint blue area and go towards it, this will lead you to a fairy village. If you gave the girl in the third town a healing item she wants she'll give you a flower, giving this flower to one of the fairies will net you the swimsuit for the heroine.

Deserted city-
Check bodies for adult ticket then do story stuff.

Lakeside Inn-
With the adult ticket, go into the adult area and talk to the guy behind the counter (SAVE BEFORE YOU GO INSIDE, the game remove your ability to save after you enter) talk to him and choose the second option. Go into the room and pay the girl 1k for some fun (not). In the special dungeon there's a chest that gives you a membership card. Get that asap and then enjoy making as much money as you possibly can.

Fifth town-
You now have a membership card so you can get pass the guards! Head to the pool and examine it. When talking to the heroine choose both first options ("Put swimsuit on!" and "You look great"). You can view her in her swimsuit whenever you examine the pool, see it as much as you like cause you'll lose the swimsuit later. Go inside mansion and buy whatever gear you can afford. Everything here is top level gear. If you're confident talk to owner and fight his assistant for the best weapon for main character for a looooooong time.

Fourth dungeon-
If you're on the normal path, when you get to the boss your female conrade will have taking a fatal blow. If you're on the true path, should would have been raped beforehand and her clothes scattered around. You'll get a ecchi scene after beating boss also if you're on true path. Make sure to talk to the guy in fifth town you got the request from. The raped girl who died was his lover.

Hometown-
Battle scene with sister.

Forest-
If you're on true path, there'll be an ecchi scene here. After you regain control go through the forest until you find a house. Go inside and talk to the lady, choose the first option and then talk to her again. After you leave the main girl will think back to her interactions with the main bad guy, your female conrade, and the raped girl IF you're on the main path.

Sixth town-
After talking to the blonde leader and getting the key, talk to him again and choose the second option (Saying no that you're not dating heroine) then I think first option? (basically agreeing with him that her breasts are big).

fifth dungeon-
Near the end of dungeon, before you reactivate teleporters, talk to the main girl twice on second time choose either first or second option.

Island-
If you're on true, heroine will put on swimsuit. Also if you're on true, you'll have an ecchi scene where suit is torn.

Seventh town-
Go to house with baby and see scene. tell heroine she'll be a great mother. Go to hill up north and during scene choose last option and then second option. ("No")

Goddess shrine-
Goddess will tell heroine to stop her adventure here or a terrible fate will befall her. tell her to stay then say let's go together.

Hometown-
talk to sister and then sleep in bed to not see a perfect h scene opportunity.

Seventh town-
Talk to blonde guy and shopping event occurs, if on true path you will be able to buy a goddess ring from lady on second floor and see events.

After returning to sixth town after finding teleporter in house in demon world-
Tell heroine "We must win at all costs"

Demon tower-
Heroine will go off alone to help prisoners, tell her "It's too dangerous". This is the last choice in the game to make. If you did everything right, you'll be set on the true path for rest of game.

Once you retreive heroine and sister join's party-
Head back to lakeside inn, buy swimsuit and go to pool in fifth town to see sister in swimsuit.

btw, the normal ending is the happy ending while the true ending is a bittersweet ending. Mainly because
in the normal ending heroine is raped but in the true ending not only is she raped but it's hinted at her being pregnant with main bad guy's child.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

man, u deserve a statue!

thank you very much! :D

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a new game plus? Or should I just start over and do the true route?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a new game plus? Or should I just start over and do the true route?
There is, after beating the game it'll ask you if you want to go to continue in the post-game adventure, start from beginning and keep all but story based items or just go back to the main menu.

Anytime during post-game, you can start NG+ from the old lady in the item shop of the second town.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do i need to activate it? it says that i need something but what?
You need to complete story mode, you'll only get the item from it.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to complete story mode, you'll only get the item from it.
well i just completed game (girl was raped by bag guy and we retreaded), then i went to that TV and nothing :/ what else i need to do?